• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My first time finding out *gasp* Of voice overs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

door_to_the_ligh

yes, angel was leon, david ghalager was riku, the kid from sixth sense was sora, sephy was lance bass, and btw ~life~, its NOT SIN HARVEST its DESCEND HEARTLESS ANGEL

btw, its not descend heartless angel, its sin harvest, ive got the official strategy guide and thats what it says

~Life~

The old member
ok whatever...............but the faq said Sin harevest *sighs*

~Life~

The old member
Um he is a cool guy well IMO he is lol!
And yeah shocked me 2! i am still shocked!

~Life~

The old member
It just suprized me...........i really never cared but now i know i am just.....wow...ya know?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
but think about it you think that sephroth is gay now that you found out that lance bass was him i like what he did he sounded like a badass

~Life~

The old member
I am not saying he is GAY or that i am not likeing the V/O i was just saying im suprised to find out and excited to know! :(

~Life~

The old member
i keep seeing that everywhere what does it mean......lol

And naw i loved the v.o and septh scared me he soubded evil its just i was suprized that the V/o were done by famous ppl....;D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Lance didn't even talk. So why care?

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Counterpart said:
not you talking about "Onewingedangel6" called him weak just because his VA was Lance.I think thats stupid.Sephiroth is one of the most strongest,toughest and feared bosses in gaming history and they are calling him weak just because a singer from an all boy band is doing his voice?I mean seriously that dumb!!!!

What's so bad about Lance Bas anyway? Just because someone is in a boy band, people label them automatically as gay, or stupid. Wow, an attractive guy who shows up on TV is definately gay. That's just plain stupid. You guys are sad. Shocked that guys from TV does voiceovers for a game. That's sad. Get over it. Would you rather have Ron Jeremy doing Sephiroth or Ansem? I'd think not.

Darkness Reigns

the only things sephiroth says ae stuff like "sin harvest" and "dodge this" and other stuff omega twilight found out. i don;t really mind because i beat him more than ten times. you probably got whupped by him like counterpart says.

the Rainmaker

To be honest, I recognized Sora's voice in about five minutes (I suppose the main reason is because I'm a movie freakaziod myself) so I checked the pamphlet then and knew everyone's voice the whole game. However, I never got the chance to really hear Sephiroth's voice. But I don't know what he'd say...does he say anything after you beat him? And heck, does it matter anyway?

Personally I agree with riku104. I'm so happy with Haley Joel Osment, David Gallanger, and Hayden Panetteire for Sora, Riku and Kairi (Hayden's very attractive, P.S.) and I hope they return for the second. They all sound much older now, though; see Second-Hand Lions and Ice Princess.

I'm not so sure I'd like the second game very much if Osment didn't return as Sora. Panettiere would be understandable since she doesn't sound very much like Kairi anymore and Gallanger would be tolerable...but Osment just seems to fit Sora like a glove.

How's this for a day-tripper, though: I've never seen the actor for Ansem until a month ago I was watching pretty much the only wildly released film that he's in. Watch and listen for yourself: Ansem's voice actor is Rose's fiancee wannabe in Titanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back