• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My First Sig

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
Well i made this yesterday-

1.-
31741-1-1-1-1.jpg

I just want some second opinions.

thoughts?

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
It doesn`t look like you really did much to it besides darken the background and add text.

I suggest adding more to it. Download some brushes, use C4Ds, filters, etc.

It`s still a pretty well done first try, though.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
It doesn`t look like you really did much to it besides darken the background and add text.

I suggest adding more to it. Download some brushes, use C4Ds, filters, etc.

It`s still a pretty well done first try, though.

yea took me about 5min using the photobucket basic stuff so couldnt do much but i will probly get a program.

"
i'd recommend fixing the font. it's kinda not fitting to the sig.
"

yea the color that i want and the faunts avalable are a little difficult to work with since the length of my name and not enough room to stretch it and sometimes it blends in TO well and you barely notice it.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
yea took me about 5min using the photobucket basic stuff so couldnt do much but i will probly get a program.

Well you could either buy Photoshop, or download GIMP. The best programs out there, IMO.

yea the color that i want and the faunts avalable are a little difficult to work with since the length of my name and not enough room to stretch it and sometimes it blends in TO well and you barely notice it.

Well text is supposed to be noticed that much. Usually just an add-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back