• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► my first fan fic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
dark_dutchman said:
i know the colour thing is't everybody's favorit so i'll let it out in the next chapter, but could you explain choppy a bit more?

Everything is happening too fast. The gummi ship comes out of nowhere, the keyhole in Traverse town just suddenly spits out heartless and the dialogue feels rush. I'm not really sensing any flow.

KH_Fan_4_eva

dark_dutchman said:
it could be a long time before the next chapter is out, i got school and my parents say that i'm always on the computer, so i'm having a hard time to make progress
same with me

dark_dutchman

on the fine line between being depressed and being
i noticed that my friends are farther then me so made a new chapter, i left the colours out his time to see if you like it. enjoy.

Chapter 4: The war

The threesome stepped out of the gummiship. The place looked deserted and the houses that were so colourful, are just ruins now.
“What happened here?” Sora asked.
“It looks awful .” Kairi said.
“Let’s just go to the Castle.” Riku said.
They walked to the Castle, looking around to see if they find someone.
A scream filled the air and a crushing sound followed.
The threesome drew their keys and ran to the direction of the sound.
When they got there, they saw a terrible sight.
The entrance of the Castle had become a battle field and the knights were fighting with heartless and strange creatures. The four strangers were also there and it seemed like they were enjoying themselves at the sight of the knights fighting an already lost battle.
“Let’s go!” Riku said and he jumped down with his key by his side while Sora and Kairi followed. They killed heartless with no effort. It looked like they were winning when suddenly a fireball was shot at Riku. He dodged it turned too his new opponent. It was one of those new creatures. It was a white creature with only one leg. It had two sword-like arms and the nobody symbol was flaming on his forehead.
Sora and Kairi were finished with the heartless and are now standing next to Riku, ready to fight again. The threesome were about to charge into the creature, but a giant hand rose from the earth and throwed them against a wall. Everything went dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back