• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► my first fan fic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_dutchman

on the fine line between being depressed and being
ok this is my first fan fic, and it probably will have some spelling errors since i'm still learning the language. also, i hate using things like he said, and then she said, so i used colours to represent the characters, tell me if you like this technique or not. the first chapter is a bit short and rusty, but it will make a good story, and i'm planning to animate it when i'm good enough.i haven't played KH2 so i don't really know if it contains spoilers.the story begins when they got a letter at the ending of KH2.

Sora=blue Kairi=magenta Riku=darkorchid jiminy=green

My friends, I’m afraid that the evil we once fought together, is back again.
I noticed that the stars are going out again, I’ve sent my men on it to investigate, and they returned with terrible news. The heartless have returned, along with strange creatures, going trough the keyholes as we speak. Someone must’ve opened them. I’ve send Chip and Dale in our best vessel to pick you up. Donald, Goofy and myself will go ahead and investigate. Good luck.

Mickey
“The heartless are back?”
“They must be controlled by the one opening the keyholes”
“But who? And what are these other creatures?”They ponder and discuss till nightfall.
“we should go home, I don’t think they’ll show up for us today”
“Yeah, you’re right”
“Look!”
Kairi points at the sky, where a meteor shower was about to begin.
“There’s something coming towards here!”
A shadow was flying towards them, mysterious until Sora recognized the shape
“It’s a gummiship!”
A large, red gummiship landed before their feet, and a door opened, Sora heard a familiar voice.
“Welcome aboard, guys”
“Jiminy!”
“Hello Sora, good to see you again, and you must be Kairi and Riku.
Name’s Jiminy Cricket, at your service, I’ll be the one who will record the adventures that will take place.”

“Nice to meet you.”
“Are you the one who’s piloting this thing?”
“Oh no, I’m not a pilot. Let me introduce you to Chip and Dale, they are our pilots.”Two seats turned around and there were two small chipmunks in the chairs.
“Aww, they’re so cute”
o_o o_o o_o
“Err.. ok, let’s take off.”
The gummiship flew away into the night, carrying our heroes to the start of their new adventure.

i know it's not the best story, but it will be better once i animated it. be honest about it so i can learn how to make a good story.

Last edited:

dark_dutchman

yay^^ another one. i've read yours to and i love it. can't wait to see the next chapter. well i got the second part done, and it's over one page! but i'm quitting the colour thing, it's way to difficult to set matching colours to the characters, unless anyone whants me to continue. The colour codes are the same in this one, and the new ones should be obvious, so please people post your opinion and pointers. the animation isn't going very good, so maybe i'll ask someone to do it for me. after saying that, enjoy the story.

Chapter 2: The gathering

“Isn’t it strange that the heartless aren’t bothering us during this flight?”
“Who cares? I’m glad that they’re not bothering us.”
“I don’t know…Where are we going anyway?”
“The heartless are following a straight pattern, their next target is Traverse Town.”
“Do you know what these new creatures are?”
“I know just as much about them as you do, oh we’ve arrived.”
They entered Traverse Town, but what they saw was a deserted town.
“Where is everyone?”
“When everything was restored, the people could go home again, but I’m surprised that there’s no one here. I thought that it would be populated again, since the worlds are disappearing again. Is there really no one left?”
A loud noise suddenly came from the second district, and Traverse Town began to rumble.
“What’s happening!?”
“The bell! Someone is going to open the keyhole!”
“Let’s go!”
They entered the second district, and were blinded by a flash of light.
The rumble stopped and the light was gone, everything was covered with heartless.
There were four men by the keyhole, it was pouring out heartless.
The threesome drew their keyblades.
“Lets go!”
They sliced their way towards the keyhole. It was strange though, the heartless didn’t even move an inch while they were torn asunder by the tree keyweilders.
They reached the four men, already tired from the unusual fight they had to endure.
“Who are you, and why are you doing this!?”
“Because we like to do it.”
A hooded teenager in a red org. cloak turned around.
“And why should we introduce ourselves to you?”
“Don’t be so dramatic!”
A girl of the same age turned around. She had long, blue hair and wore a school uniform with dark blue coat.
“I wasn’t dramatic! Just shut up for one time and let me have my way!”
“Why should I !?”
A man turned around, laughing like a maniac. He had light blue hair and wore a white shirt and jeans with a matching raincoat. You could tell from his eyes he was insane.
“Isn’t it fun to see a family yell at each other, can’t wait till they fight.”
“Better stop it or the Superior will make an end to it.”
A large knight turned around. He wore a dark brown harness with a matching helmet that was shaped like a keyblade.
“Fine, lets just go. Our job here is done anyway.”
They all vanished in thin air and the heartless vanished with them.
Sora stepped forward and closed the keyhole.
“Lets turn back, there’s nothing here.”
They went to the world exit, when suddenly Traverse Town began to rumble again.
A beam of pure darkness emits from the keyhole, growing bigger and consumes everything it touches.
“RUN!”
They ran as fast as they could, but the beam was slowly catching up with them.
Chip and Dale opened the gate, and the threesome jumped in the gummiship just in time to see Traverse Town vanish before their eyes.
“That was close.”
“Too close.”
“Come on, we have to go to Disney Castle! It’s their new target!”
They warped to Disney Castle, but something wasn’t right. The world was dark and some of the houses were destroyed. What could be happening to this world?

Last edited:

dark_dutchman

done with the third chapter. i still did the colour thing but mixed with normal so that everyone's happy. i'm also planning to make a list of the new characters with a small text of biography, but only if you want to. and you'll notice that the fonts change somtimes, that is when the Superior is talking.
enjoy the story!

Chapter 3: the Superior

In an world yet unknown, a man is walking trough the night.
He was followed by heartless, but did not run.
He walked over a sea of yellow eyes.
The stranger stopped before a small house, the house looked like it had never seen light in its life.
He stepped trough the door like it was made out of thin air.
It was pitch black inside. The man snapped his fingers and floating candles appeared with dark blue flames. The house was actually a room with only an old bed and a wooden desk. He walked to the window looked outside to the countless heartless.
One of the candles suddenly had a large, red flame, and a teenager in a red org. came out of it and bowed before the man.
“We’ve searched and devoured Traverse Town, and we have a small problem that is about to be fixed in Disney Castle.” He said.
“Why are you telling me this? I told you to report when you found something useful.” The man said with an annoyed tone.
-“But sir, we’ located a potential threat, two boys and a girl, who are keywielders. And we’ve picked up a rumour that someone is going off worlds, killing people.”
The man turned around, looking straight into the eyes of the teenager and he stepped back out of fear.
“Just take care of these three, that’s not going to be a problem is it?” Said the man with a bone shivering voice.
“N-no sir, I’ll get right on it, but what about the rumour?”
The man pondered for a second and said: “The rumour is true, there is a person killing everybody and is heading to here as we speak, but I don’t need you to concern on that matter, for I will take care of this individual myself.”
The teenager just nodded, fearing that this conversation would continue if he said something.
“Now go and find them, or I’ll make sure that the next thing that is going to be devoured will be you, Serax.”
Serax bowed again, and jumped in the flame.
The man turned around and looked at the moon, whispering only one word:
“Sephiroth…”

dark_dutchman

yay another one. i'm a little short on inspiration so i'm making a list of the new charachters, they contain SPOILERS for the story but i'll put them in spoiler boxes. some things may change though, like the names, but not for Serax.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If you read it and still want a bit more clearance, check out some of my posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back