• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My final Ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

As time has gone by I have seen the strangest things I started looking at post and I had to have a say in March

I will be posting more and have of you dont give but heres EVER THING I think about kh2 THIS WILL BE LONG SO IF YOU ARE GOING TO SPAM PLEZ MAKE SURE TO SPAM WELL

Ok this will start off at com

1. At the end of kh com we see Riku having to make a chose dark, light and he picks twilight well the roads are the most important part of this "what will sora pick If im not wrong theres only one way out of caslte oblivion and thats the path way.

2. Diz we know a little about him considering we once thought as him as only ansem but we have learned a little more since then. Diz is a mer shell of ansem and personaly I think riku is ansems heart, yet since there are 3 parts to a person the heart body and soul what/ who is this soul. continue on part 4

3. The bhk the most spamed thing on this site. ITS AMAZING HOW WE CANT DROP SOMTHING BEAUSE SOMEONE NEW COMES AND A /(noob I hate that word but I had to say it)\ Says SOMETHING ABOUT ROXAS SAXOR WHAT EVER STOP TRYING TO GUESS ITS anyoning. Also about BHK he is con. to sora and mabey riku I DONT THINK RIKU HOW WOULD HE THERES BEEN NOTHING SAYING ANY THING ABOUT RIKU AND BHK HOW CAN ppl even say that. Hes a mer shell and has a con. to axel in a way that they were born differnet and they will see each other when they are full again.

4. The heart and body strange things these two things are. The org. members are nobodies and diz is a mer shell who once was a part of ansem. well by what I can tell Bhk is the same way to Sora we are just to stupid to see this like theres been post on it but then SPAM:eek: comes well you know the idea stops. Heres my idea BHK starts off in kh2 the same way sora did in kh1 in the sence where bhk is fighting the white BEAST I like to call it hehe well ya thats gay but the platform he is standing on is sora don. gof. and riku and kiari this might seem like anything but in kh1 sora platforms where most of the 7 princess need to open up the door. THIS must have a meaning

5. Bhk after his "walk through" does stuff in tt and fights axel then meets befor or after the fight with axel diz. Diz tell him about his birth and shit and he finds him self at caslte o. Talks with Namie and sees sora At this point its about as long as in kh1 after you beat the gaurd armor GUSSE then some how he fusses with sora yes I did post this part befor but it does make a lot of sence we never see bhk any later in a fight or cut sence after tt. This leads to sora being FULL. Complete in some matter.

6. After the combination with bhk sora wakes up fells diff talks with namine does not remember her leaves and goes to try and find the king. He runs into pluto and MICKEY has the letter for him anyone remember that nope. He reads it and tells him to go to see his old master yensid or what ever just fix it im in a rush. He gets the new cloth which alow him to fuss wiith peoples hearts and bodys = brave wisdom and ultimate form also the other two WE DONT KNOW YET. Then he goes to hb and runs into ever one from ff that are in the game besides the x-2 gals.

7. FINAL

DD The ever first and comfirmed area we know about for kh2 and we know ALMOST NOTHING ABOUT IT Sora in kh2 will open the door to the light we know this for 2 reasons
1. losse ends will be tied up in kh2 and new mysteries for kh3 MABEY will be revialed.
2. in kh1 it said he will open the door to the light
dd i think is the world befor what i like to call the beging of the world off of the end of the world for kh1 this area will have the door to the light sora opens and its darkness the opposite of the door to darkness which was light. He fights things and I dont know what happens next but I did put 2 and 2 toghter and got the door to the light.

Sorry this is so long and yet its nothing considering everthing Ive heard but it makes sence if you want to say somthing about a prob. put 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next to the section you want to talk about

Last edited by a moderator:

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
3 - i dont think BHK is sora's con, but maybe he is riku's con

4 - In kh1, the princess' on the platform are the princess' of heart that are needed to open kingdom hearts. Maybe the people on bhk's platform are needed to open KH this time, or maybe just, BHK's heart. They need to unlock his heart in order to be complete with sora (just throwing something out for the heck of it)

5&6-I also don't think that BHK will fuse with sora at the beginning of the game. I do believe the letter part though. He can go and see Yensid first because of the letter, but maybe not, maybe he goes off in search for answers. Answers for himself, like who he is, and what he's supposed to do. He goes in search of Riku, kairi and the king. When he meets with riku, I believe Riku and sora will fight again due to the fact that they have different perspectives of what darkness is and riku still has ansem in his heart.

7 -I thing that deep dive is kingdom hearts. Deep Dive is what is in kingdom hearts, darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back