• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my final good night?( rather you rp'ed with me or not...join )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
my final good night?( My Last rp? )

For all of you who are wondering...i am severly thinking about getting out of the rp life. i just don’t really have any reason to keep rping. i have made alot of friends, met alot of great rpers, even had a bunch of good times along the way. but to all of you who knew me and enjoyed rping with me...i have created this farewell rp, seeing as how this might be my last rp here. if this rp goes good, and i find a good enough reason to keep rping here.....well i might just consider staying. i will be using my all time best character salidify Nuatsuke. so alright, lets get this rp on the road shall we?

this is of course a romance rp seeing as how those are my favorite ones to be in and make.

Young Salidify sat quietly on the bench as the cool soothing rain began to patter the concrete before him. he had been sitting for hours pondering on the fact of leaving the city. he had so many good friends there, so many people who cared about him. but it just seemed as if his life was missing something. there was no relationship there. no one for him to care for. he had always been a shy guy, but he had never really thought about the other people felt towards him. maybe there was a girl who liked him out there somewhere....maybe there was someone for him to. all his friends, his family, they seemed so happy when they were together. That’s what he needed. he needed someone who cared for him. he had never cared about looks, it had always what was on the inside that counted to him.

so he sit there thinking about the life he had lived so far. thinking about the things from the past, the things in the future. he came to the issue of what his friends would do if he was gone. would they really care? would they think of him as just another person that had been in their lives for a short period of time? another fragment gone in the soft winds of time? he hadn't even began to try to see it from their perspective. he held his plane ticket in his hands as the soft rains fell around him. the ticket had been dated for 2 weeks from now. if he had not found a reason by then he would be out of this town for sure. he looked up and rested his mind for a moment, looking at the autumn leaves and brush scattered around the park. it was such a beautiful place to be at night when the sun was going down. a rainbow shot across the distant sky. he felt as if he might be doing something wrong here as he slowly pulled out the ticket and threw it on the ground. " a waste of money" he thought walking away from the puddle around the bench he had been sitting on. thunder sounded like a horn in the sky. he smiled walking slowly drenched in the rain." good night world...will i be here in the morning?"

template....

Name:
Appearance:
personality:
Bio:

mine.....

Name: Salidify Nuatsuke

Appearance: coming as soon as i find a pic....

personality: kinda shy, hasn't had to much luck with girls in his life.

Bio: Look above.

Last edited:

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I joined one last night but I got sick and couldn't keep going

Name: Kayla
Appearance: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/BigMommaKayla/Kayle.jpg
personality:a very bubble nice girl, but never get on her bad side
Bio: If you could explain her in one word, it would be TomBoy. She isn't afraid to get down and dirty, infact most of her friends are guys, but lately she has been wondering if there was a guy out there that could be closer to her than the others.

Last edited:

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Cg101s.jpg

Name: Kali Thorn
personality: she is the type to stick up for thsoe who are bullied yet stand down when they bully her. She's that smile and stick through it kinda girl.
Bio: She's new to town and hasn't made any friends here. It hard when you get here in the middle of the school year without knowing anyone. She is trying to make friends and knows it's hard so is being as nice as possible to everyone she meets.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
bump!

and by the way all im grounded so somone else will be taking my characters place for a while. sorry to whoever i was going to fall for.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Alice Nightrayne
Appearance: http://jomana.weblogger.terra.com.br/img/temp_sad.jpg
Personality: A very hyperative person. She can change her mood very quickly at a snap. She has a very short temper and its sometimeshelps. She is very friendly but is very nervous around boys she doesnt know.
Bio: Alice, when she is hyper, is up for anything and normally goes up to people she doesnt know (normally girls) and say, "Hello! Whats your name then?". She lives by herself so she sometimes invites her friends around.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
one feel free to start if ayou have anyfriends that might want to join ask them and they can join at any time. have fun . who ever wants to start it can start.

[crash]

OOC: yeah we can start....*does a dance*

IC:
Kayla looked up to the sky smiling as the rain lightly plopped on her face and ran down behind her ears. SHe loved the rain and couldn't stay in side all day, looking threw a window she had to take a walk.
She passed a field of kids playing football getting all muddy and caught the ball as it came her way. She put it in a professional grip and threw it with a good spiral to the kid 40yds. away. They waved for her to come play but she passed, she just wished to enjoy the rain.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: Eh, I dont know yeh, but I'll join, and good bye if yah choose to leave.

Name: Lance West

Appearance:
img2005082800572400608zb.jpg
eh, I know, it's an old pic, but it should suffice XP

Personality: He can be rather nutty, crazy, and often times considered psycho by those who are a bit judgemental; but his friends like him. He can also at times be rather stuffy and uptight, snapping at people; and easy to piss off. Depends on the mood.

Bio: He was raised in a highly populated urban area up until he was about 10, when his mother remarried. That could explain his activeness, and unusual personality as compared to many of the people here. He loves music, call it an obsession if you will; rock is like his drug :D He plays drums for a local band, plays goalie on the school soccer team, and hates just about everyone in general; yet he doesnt really show it till you piss him off.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Appearance: ( guess ill end this stuff the way i started, good detail) Shoulder length, jet black shagy hair. Dark stormy green eyes. Black Skater shoes, Military Camofluage baggy pants, grey T-shirt.

Salidify walked slowly along the park path, wondering towards the school to see what all his friends had been doing for the past hours while he had been thinking. he smiled and brushed his hair back quickly, slipping his bandana back over his hair and glancing over at the football field to see who all was there. he sat down ignoring anyone who he had saw. he might have been friends with more then a few of them but he was in no mood to talk right now. he just wanted to sit and be at ease with himself at the moment. he really didnt have any clue why he had come to the school. he had wanted to see his friends then, but now he just wanted to be silent and alone. he knew that somone would eventualy begin to talk to him though so he prepared himself for a conversation if one were to spark up suddenly. he sighed and closed his eyes thinking about the world, himself, his friends....but ostly his personal life. romatic relationships had never really been his strong point in his life. he had bunch of friends who were girls, but that was all. maybe that was his problem. they were all friends, nothing more...nothing less.

Last edited:

[crash]

As KAyla kept walking she tripped over some kids foot and fell fla ton her face.
"hehe...I'm sorry"She said getting up then fell silent as she looked into the guys eyes, they were like no boys she had ever seen before.
She shook she head and spoke again," I'm sorry, is there anything I can do for you, I...hit your foot pretty hard."

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: always happy to try and convice a role player who uses detail to stay around :D

IC:
"Crank it up boys!! We want them to hear us on the other side of town!!!"

The sounds of screeching and wailing gutiars, clattering drums, and the screams of 17 years olds echoed throughout the baseball filed where they were playing. The noises began to pick up pace, and they prattled on. Lance started sweating, slamming his sticks across the tough skins of hs drums, feeling them vibrate through his body, the rush of rock. It was exhilirating. Their band practice already got his blood hot, and when it was over, he was just gonna cut loose.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Kali strayed from the fields and the stands to head towards the fence that blocked off the woods from the school grounds. She heard something and smiled as she knelt down on the ground on her knees placing her hands on the fence as a black kitten with burrs stuck in its coat come towards her.

"Hello their little kitten....are you lonely...you seem lost." She smiled and gigled slightly as the kitten licked her hand through the chain link fence. "That tickles a little." She kittnen let out a small mew and rubbed against the fence.

"Your hungry aren't you?" She began to dig through her bag to see what she had. "It's not much..and its not good for you but your hungry and need something." she pulled out some pretzals and crushed them up a bit before she lifted up the bottom of the weakened chainlink fence to pull the kitten through. She turned and leaned her back against the fence and held the kitten as it ate off of her hand.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
OOC: like i said...im not sure if i will go or not....i will decide by the end of the rp probably.

Salidify Flung open his eyes as if he had just heard gunshots or somthing. a girl had tripped over his feet as she had been walking." it's ok" he whispered, standing up and and holding out his hand" nah i think i ouaghta be alright" he smiled a luaghed a little bit" sorry i dont think we have met before....im Salidify..." he smiled again as the wind began to blow through his hair, he could here the band playing in the distance. he had always loved that music and hearing it then put him at some ease, it was as if a great since of peace had drifted over the area." and who might you be?" he looked back at her with the mystery that had always seemed to plague his eyes. thunder running through his veins, addrenaline yet somehow relaxed inside. he looked out at her through his mystery filled eyes as her hair began to blow in the wind. a glimmer began to emit from his eyes from the sun rays beaming down behind The girl.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
(I hope it's not to late. Also don't go)
Name: Bao Miaura
Appearance: see sig
personality:Tomboy but once you get to know her she is femine
Bio: Bao is the daughter of a martle artest. She has never really thought much about a relationship but after seeing her brother get married she started to get scared. So she looks for a man who is not an idiot.

[crash]

Kayla gave him her hand and he hleped her up, but she just couldn't seem to let go.
"My names Kayla....nice to meet you."
Kayla just sat ther not moving lookin ginto his eyes, they were just so mysteries and relaxed she couldn't keep her eyes off him until she relised she was staring and still holdin ghis hand. She looked away an dlet go off his hand.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare, I just...just..." Kayla had a lost for words, for the first time in her life.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
OOC: always glad to have more people join.

salidify stood up with her help and looked at his watch" huh?...oh its ok. listen it was nice to meet you and all but im sorry i have to go." he rushed off a cross the field. he had never had much luck with girls and he could feel himself about to start shaking or somthing. he raced off with a quick wave" see ya later" then he bolted towards the forest. he slowled to a walk when he got out of her view. out of breath he finaly stopped and leaned against a tree" if i would have stayed any longer iwould have started to freak out and crack" he whispered to himself" she probably doesnt even like me. besides alot of people get lost in my eyes......right?" he then realized he was talking to himself. and began to smile again" i hope she understands." he began to walk deeper into the forest and look around. he had noticed a girl with a kitten before he entered the forest. but he was still kinda thinking about that girl that had tripped over him." she seemed so nice, and polite. and she was kinda cute" he sat down on a stump by the creek in the deepest part of the forest, where the most beautiful flowers in the entire forest grew. the moss covered stump he sat on gave off a sort of mossy scent as he sat, listening to the sound of the creek that lay in front of him pass by as the current swept it down stream. he smiled. this had always been the place where he ad ran too when he neede to think about things for a few moments. he repeated her name slowly as to jam it into his mind. the music could no longer be heard either."....Kayla.....Kayla....what a beautiful name. i wonder what kinda person she is under all that nice and innocent personality." he sighed listening to himself talk again.".. there is just somthing about her...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back