• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my final good night?( rather you rp'ed with me or not...join )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Kayla took the blanket off and laid it on Salidify. She was fine and wasn't too wet b/c of the coat and b/c he was sick she didn't feel to be the one with the true need for it.
"What happened to you when you left? Did you find someone else?" Kayla said sitting on the floor next to the bench and laid her head back against his knee. " Really missed, I stayed about the same except for the innecent little girl part, I became
the girl that played ball not with dolls." Kayla laughed and smiled again at Salidify.
She just sat there with a smile staring at him and moved over alittle closer.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Salidify looked up at the Ceiling not noticing Kayla move closer yet. he was to into remembering what had happened in the past years" i was lost...after i left you i didnt know what to do....so i just evaded finding anyone to fall for, becuase i knew that eventually somehow, somewhere, i would see you again and be able to tell you how i feel. those words i spoke were true, i never left you kayla. i was always near you in my heart, you have always held a special place in my heart , becuase i didnt want to let go* cough*" he stopped only to sneeze several times before continuing." i moved out here with my dad after my parents got the devorce. i didnt want to be near my mom, she was the one that had cuased all the problems in the first place. it meant giveing up my chance with you but i knew that i would find you again. im sorry for leaving Kayla, i really am, and i completely understand if you think of me as some kind of jerk now." he sighed still feeling like a jerk for leaving her. he sneezed again. the storm showed no signs of leting up soon.

[crash]

Kayla pulled out a piece of cloth gate it to Salidify," Blow your nose, it should help."
She laughed as he blew his nose and looked into his eyes again, yet this time studying them. There was seomthing new there, something she had seen so long ago, it was a sparkle. He was happy again she could tell, and she was happy as well and just leaned back and closed her eyes listening to the pitter patty of the rain on the roof.
"Salidify...I'm lost here at the moment...I feel like my life is complete, except one thing..." Kayla said looking at him with wonder in her eyes.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify smiled and took a deep breath, siting up after he did. he turned and sat down on the floor beside kayla. he threw one side of the blanket around her and kept the other around him, then he placed his arm around her and began to speak very softly."...we all get confused sometimes, feel like there is somthing missing in our life, but the truth is that there really is nothing missing, the answer is right in front of you. somtimes we just have to take a moment and think about what we already have, and what we need. once you do that, you will realize how much you already have, and all you need is somone who cares." he slowly began to run his fingers through her hair." ...thats why im here" he stopped and looked out the window quickly, lighting flashed and thunder sounded suddenly. it sent a chill up salidify's spine as he sat back down." you should get some rest" he coughed again" go on...i'll be fine, i'll make sure nothing happens to us." he smiled trying to be strong for both of them. it was geting hard to see out side as well, anything or anyone would be able to sneak up on them at any moment. he coughed again. he was still very sick. but he was trying harder to cover it up now, pretending that it had gone away, even though he was well aware that he was still very sick.

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: With_you_always, you know I had to join, sorry it wasn't sooner, but eh? better late than never. This might be my last RP as well =/

Name : Kane Marusama
Appearance : http://nami7.canalblog.com/images/110469559271.jpg
Personality : You will find Kane, as a non talkative, keep to himself, nice guy around all type. He is somewhat shy, and never really starts a conversation with girls.
Bio : Kane was recently released from the hospital, from his car accident.
A shard from the window stuck him in the stomach, and was pinned to his seat, for nearly an hour.
As he sat there, bleeding from his stomach, he thought about what he accomplished in his life, and what he wanted to accomplish in the future.
He began to think of all the things he still had to do.
Kane is now wanting to do those things even more, being givin a second chance.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
((eeeeee! It's dark! Dark is the most awesome angel from DNAngel eva! *glomps Dark*))

She finally made it to the edge of the woods and sighed with relief to know where she was. In town, she knew at least there were some stores that wold let her loiter a bit to get out of the rain. She ran across the street and ran into the coffee shop shivering from the cold rain.

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: hehe...Yeah :D

Kane looked around his room, to see everything as somthing boring to do; even the TV.
He threw the covers that layed on him, and jumped up from bed.
His door swung open, and he walked out into the hallway, slipped into his shoes by the door, then grabbed his backpack that was on the otherside.
It was still raining outside. You could hear it hit the ground, like a small smacking sound.

As he walked down the house pathway, then turned and started down the sidewalk, he thought of what his mother said to him, ealier, before she left for work.
"Don't go to school! Don't go anywhere! It's raining outside, and you just got back from the hospital! You'll get sick as can be! Alright? I love you, goodbye!"
As puddles were emtied from his footsteps, his hair began to lower from the rain.
"It's going to be less boring then if I were at home..." A murmur came from Kane, as he walked the street; He looked up, and a raindrop fell onto his forhead, then dripped down along the side of his face.
He closed his eye's for a moment, then continued to look around for somthing to do.

He noticed a small coffee shop across the street, and decided to walk over.
Kane walked across the street, and a car honked at him, then someone swung their fist out the window, and shook it furiously, most likely swearing as well.
There was a flowing foot of water on the side of the street, before the curb, that he jumped over.
His hand slapped onto the doorknob of the coffee shop, then swung it open, and walked over to one of the stools, by the counter.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Kali took a seat in the corner and kept her eyes out the window waiting for the rain to stop so she could make it home safer without getting anymore wet then she already was. That poor kitten out there in the forest somewhere probably soaked to the bone. She wished it hadn't ran off or else she would have taken it home. She fallowed Kane for a few seconds as he walked into the coffee shop but quikly looked away out the window once more.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Lance rambled into the cofee shop, soaking wet. He grinned, and shook himself off, sending water flying everywhere by the doorway. He sniggered at the complaining people, and popped up at the counter.
"Something strong and hot please."

Bear

Ouranophobic
"Hey!" Kane whispered urgently, at the passing waitor behind the counter.
"A mocha." He said, closing his eye's, and shaking his head; Water being thrown around him.
He looked around, and saw no one in piticular; At least no one that looked very interesting to talk to.
He kicked the metal bar under his stool repeatedly, and began to whistle softly.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
The winds of the storm had been growing stronger for somtime now. the storm had not been stopping earlier, but it had been almost at the eye. salidify could hear the thin metal roof prying off the top of the pavillion above them. he sighed and stodd up pulling kayla along as he started to run from the pavillion. "there has to be somwhere safe in this town, safe....warm...and friendly" he thought for a second and pulled quicker trying to run as fast as possible. around the corner he rushed, knowing she was probably wondering what was going on. he spotted the nice warm little coffe shop that he had always sat at when he was alone. he walked in, finaly releasing her from the grip of his hand. he sat down on a chair near the window, the blanket still wrapped around him. everyone from outside seemed to be coming inside the coffe shop as the tv was flipped on to the weather report." terrible news today as hurricane Sally wrecked the coastal towns. no one saw it coming untill it was to late. word from the local coastal athuroties has indicated two more close behind it. everyone in the citys should stay inside in the nearest building. this is SNN local news reporting." salidify looked over at kayla." guess we might be here for a while huh?" he smiled shivering from the rain and then pulling up a seat beside him for her to sit in so they might both stay warm with the blanket. he knew that his sleepy little town was about to get pounded with 2 more hurricanes when this one let up, and he felt like he would be ok as long as kayla and himself stuck together."come on i bet your cold...and you look drenched." he smiled patting the seat beside him and offering her half of the blanket on his shoulders.

Hunter_1214

OOC:Sry I didn't post, I forgot... I'll tell TS not 2 forget too

IC:Chris was bored, he walked to the park. He sat himself down on a bech and just watched as people passed, kids played, and couples walked by. When ever he saw a couple he just sighed.

[crash]

Kayla took the blanket and snugged closer to Salidify for warm. AS waitress came over, and for an act of kindness, gave them each a hot chocolate. Kayla took a sniff of the warm chocolately goodness then took a long sip from the cup.
"I guess we will be here for a while." and as soona s Kayla said that the electricity went out and everything was black."Alot longer*sigh*"
Kayla turned a smiled at Salidify and laid her head on his shoulder and somehow began to fall asleep.

twilight_soul

OOC:Sry 4 not posting

IC: Sorena looked out her window. 'Rain..' She thought. She sighed and lied down on her bed. She starred at the ceiling for a while then stood up put on a jacket grabbed her bag and umbrella and went outside. 'I'll be back before they come home' She thought and walked out.

Hunter_1214

Chris sat in the rain, he didn't care. Well why should he? He starred out at the sky and closed his eyes. In what seemed like mere seconds he fell asleep...

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
ooc: I'm here with_you_always i'm a bit late though

Name: Ryan Sheckler
apperance:
sheckler0ic.jpg

personality: nice guy can make friends easily if he stops skating long enough to talk
bio: All he wanted to do when he was a kid was skate and now that he went pro he is trying to avoid the press he doesn't like to get to much attention so he went to a town he didn't know of an is now staying there.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: understandable TIL, but like i told you its cool.

salidify smiled as he looked down at the beautiful girl laying on his shoulder as he put his arm around her and looked around at the dark room which was now lite by candles. salidify couldnt help but feel a bit better now that he had told kayla how he felt, and he was happy she understood him and felt the same. he ran his fingers through her hair as he lean back against his chair and closed his eyes. it was getting dark outside, not becuase of the time, but the storm. it grew darker every minute." i hope everyone outside made it to saftey" he whispered as he sat in the dark candle lite room. shadows dancing on the walls as he fell slowly asleep.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Ryan being the skater he was was no holding onto a large card board box and skating as the winds blew from the storm. "Why am i being so stupid the day i arrived here." he said to himself as he was flying down a hill(he was literally flying from teh cardboard). "I should of stayed in side and hoped to find someone that i could settle down with." he said to himself as he landed back on his board.

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: WYA...Sorry I couldn't find anyone to join this...I'll ask a couple more people. Soz bro.

ic:
Kane stared into his mocha, from the small whole on the lid.
He grabbed it, and slowly lifted the cup to his mouth, and drank; It was hot, but not too hot. You could say it was a perfect mocha.
He lowered the cup, as he took a deep breathe in, to supress the small amount of heat in his mouth, and took his hand off the holder when the cup reached the table's top.
You could hear the rain outside, still hitting the windows, and whatnot.
He sighed, and started for his cup, to take another sip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back