• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my final good night?( rather you rp'ed with me or not...join )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Kayla ran afterhim for awhile but couldn't keep up after all the sports. Her heart ached seeing him go almost like she couldn't be the same without seein ghim again. She watched him run into a wooded area and couldn't keep still and started to run again, this time toward the words hoping to catch him.
As she came to the entrance she looked around then started to call his name."Salidify...Salidify"
She couldn't figure out what was moving her to do all thins but what ever it was, wasn't going to give up.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Salidify felt himself almost let go of reality as he sat there panting from exhuastion of running so far in such little time. he was barley able to move as he slid off the stump and into a hollow log. he didnt want to hurt her so he hid as quiet as he could. he didnt want to be with her right now....he felt as though if he stumbled into a relationship, he might end up hurting whoever he got into it with. he realy didnt want to end up hurting her in the end of it. thats why he had ran away. he was hoping she wouldnt find him for her own sake...not his...he knew that whatever happened next was totaly up to destiny...if he was meant to be with her...then she would not find him. but if it was not she would find him. and there in lay the problem. he hid quietly, not wanting to hurt her feelings as he heard her calling for him." salidify....salidify..." he hurt so much inside and he didnt want to bring that on anyone else as he lay there, moss covered his body, it was as if he had suddenly become one with the forest and hid himself as not to hurt someone he had just met and wanted to start a relationship with. he had not cared about how she looked, or what she said. it was on the inside that had mattered. and he could tell from the moment he first saw her, she was a good person, and he didnt want anything to ruin his chances with her, and he most certainly did not want to hurt her. this time....he knew she would not understand, he could only hope she did not find him, not for his sake....but for hers.....

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
The kitten mewed and hopped off Kali's lap and bounded into the forest. "Hey wait.." She jumped the fence and almost lost her footing after landing. It wasn't like she jumped fences every day since she was five you know. She followed the kitten who slowed to a walk. "Where are you going?" Kali felt pity for the small animal. She had seen Salidify run past but thought nothing of it. Neither the girl who chased after him shouting his name. It had no matter to her, she was just in almost complete and utter love with the kitten. Not in a romantic way of course. Just attatched the stray and wanted to take it home to give it somewhere to live. To shelter it from all the horrors in the world it would have to suffer just to survive in the wild.

[crash]

Kayla walked right past the tree Salidify had been hideing in and after yelling so much she just gave up and walked out of the wooded area. The excitment from before was gone and it was now replaced with sadness. She just felt this emptiness inside she had never felt before and as she got to the end she took one last look around and turned toward home.
A tear in all the rain fell down her face and she felt stupid crying over someone she had just met, but to her she felt like she had known him forever...

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify finaly let the truth take him in....he had known that girl at his old school. she had been a good friend of his. but she had also always been the girl that he liked. he never had let her know about it however and he had all but forgot about her when he moved to this new school several years ago, and he took up a policy that he would not fall for any girls until he found her again and told her how much he cared about her. but know he didnt know if he was ready to express his feelings about her to her. he didnt want to lose a good friend. he knew she wouldnt remember him from the other school. but he had remembered her for what seemed like forever. he had all but yearned to express himself, but had not really ever wanted to when she was around. he climbed out of the log and brushed himself off, walking in the totaly diffrent direction of her, heading towards the beach, and peace where he could think clearly. he had to think things through before he did anything else. he had made a decision to tell her next time he saw her, but for now he had to figure out what he would say. would she undertsand? or be totaly blown away and never talk to him again?

kingdomwolfblade

Kali sighed as the rain had finally succeded in matting her hair against her face and had gotten to the point where she had lost sight of the kitten, Oh well. Time to give up I guess. Wonder if moms home..she thought. She had lost the voices of the girl as she found herself deep in the forest. Oh crap... I'm lost. She thought. No use in moving I'll just get more lost. She found a low branch and managed to climb onto it and stare up at the sky to watch the rain fall. It hit her face and everytime it did she seemed to blink. The rain felt nice now though since she was used to it.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
As salidify sat on the white sandy beahc, secluded from the world for what seemed like eternity and thought." will she even remember me? what if she doesnt like me anymore? why did she come back?" all the thought running through his mind he decided it was time. if he didnt tell her now he risked losing her forver. he had realized he made a dumb decision when he hid inside the log. the answer to his problems had been lying right in front of him all this time and he didnt even bother to go try and answer his problems. knowing that things would change alot in his life if he told her made him feel a little bit edgy, but if he didnt tell her he would be scared for life. it was no time to be shy, he thought as he stood up and bolted back through the forest looking for her, knowing that he needed to tell her quickly." Kayla?Kayla!" he screamed. it was no use, he had not found her since he had started looking. 15 minutes of yelling and he finaly realized she was gone, he had blew his only chance, screwed himself over. he felt like such a jerk. knowing she didnt deserve to be treated bad like that didnt help him either. he knew everything about her since he was 6. they had been friends for a long time." why didnt i tell her earlier?" he whispered feeling like a complete loser." i guess i blew it huh?" he whispered to himself." man all i ever wanted her to know was how much i cared for her, and look what it has made me do. i have known her my entire life and i manage to screw it up in 1 minutes. man she must hate me......"

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
"Damn, it's raining.....pack it up guys, we gotta move before our stuff gets messed up." They started cramming their gear into the back of Alex's car.

"Hey Lance, hop in."

"Nah, I'm gonna hang around here for a bit. Just...go on without me." He walked over to the edge of the field, and slumped down up against the fencing, staring out at the open expanse before him. The rain drops danced across the dusk-like sky. The clouds were quickly thickening, casting an ominous silhoutte across the sun, desperate for releif. Lance kicked back, propping his head up against the fence with his hands, saoking up the scene, and the rain drops.

[crash]

Kayla didn't want to go home crying b/c she knew her mom would freak out, she couldn't handle another mom lecture right now. As she sat there underneath the tree where they had first talked she began to think of something.
He seem famillar, where had I seen him before?
She kept on thinking and she faintly heard her name on the wind and turned around to see Salidify yelling her name at the edge of the woods. SHe stood up and step out of the shadows and went running to him to make sure he wasn't a mirage, or her imagination running wild.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Salidify sat silently upon the tree stump. moss covered and slippery he let himself slide off and hit the ground with ease. she was really gone." how could i have been so stupid as to hide from her and run away when she was trying to be nice to me? i fell in love with her years back, we had somthing there, but when i moved....why did i have to move?" he realized he was talking to himself yet again but this time didnt care." i just need someone to care for, i need somone who is gonna love me like i love them. i have known her my entire life, ever since we lived in Whitmore....and...she must think im a total jerk" he said in an understanding voice" but i guess she has a right too. i mean i was pretty stupid back there" he talked softer now, it was as if he did not want to trees to hear or somthing." we developed a bond, how could i have been so stupid as to want to screw that up with her? if i tell her i fell in love with her...she is gonna hate me" he sighed" and she has every right too.i left her at whitmor, i left you today....if i had one more chance i would not leave you again. but i know that chance will never come now. i fell in love with you kayla....cont ever forget that." he had no idea she had heard him calling her name. he sat in the pattering rain that was begining to grow stronger now. if he didnt get inside soon, he might not be able to tell her ever.

kingdomwolfblade

Great, just great. Lost in the wodds and now a storm was coming. She could hear the thunder far off but couldn't see any lightning yet. Just when would this day end. She stood up. Staying here in a storm probably wounldn't be a good idea. Kali began to walk witha frwn, that poor black kitten, no place to truely call home and now a storm was coming. She probably cared more about it then her own life.

[crash]

Kayla found Salidify against a moss covered tree and walked over to him and put her coat over the heads of both of them.
"What...happened back there?" Kayla whispered gentle. " I was confused and I have this feeling in me like we are ment to be and your face...I can't get over your face..."
Kayla looked into his eyes again and finally saw the kid she had known all those years ago.
"Is that you...?"

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify smiled finaly knowing that she might understand. he couldnt think of anything else to say. hoping she would understand, he grabbed her hand and smiled with one smiple word, it seemed, he was able to unlock all the gates from an earlier time. all his memories begin to flood his mind, and he stood speachless." ..yes...im here...." the silence in the forest was enough to stop an army dead in its tracks. no sound except the rain spattlering on the rain coat and the ground around them. he stood staring deep into her eyes, the mystery about him still seemed to linger there. everything from before he had met her was blurry. all his past, his family, his friends. even where he had lived. being with her had always made him forget about his problems in his past. he just stood there smiling back at her, holding her hand and looking wfrom his mystery filled eyes to her innocent looking ones. she was ssuch a beautiful person, how had he managed to be such a jerk. his true feelings began to role out like a carpet." ..kayla...im sorry for leaving with out saying goodbye, im sorry for being a jerk, and im mostly sorry for being the shy moron that i am. i never meant to be such a jerk, but you must understand....thats not the real me. the fact is...i fell in love with you back then....and i never forgot about you....and i have been waiting all this time to tell you that, but when i saw you ack there, i just felt like i didnt want to hurt you, so i ran...im sorry. i was a jerk. he stepped away from the rain coat thinking he didnt deserve to be near her.

[crash]

Kayla was speechless after hearing all he had to say, she looked over at him and walked over and stood next to him.
She took his hand and whispered to him," I fell in love with you back then too, I could never tell you and when you moved away my heart ached and I finally figured out what I heart was telling me today when I saw you again. It was telling me you where back and that we were meant to be. It was telling me to keep looking and never give up, now that you were with me again."
Kayla turned to him and smiled that innocent smiled she did to him all those years ago.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify smiled looking at her face, resembling and brining back memories from long ago, he wrapped his arms around her as the storm somehow got even worse. he held her gently and whispered the last thing he had said to her before leaving years ago"...we will always be together, through rough times, through tradgedy, sickness and in pain.....dont forget me kayla, becuase you will always be right here stading with me and i will be with you...always, willing to do anything to defend you, willing to love you, care for you like a loving person would and i will never forget you kayla....so you dont foget me...." the words seemed to echo through the forest as he whispered them in her ear. he stood there in the forest being pelted with hard rain drops as he sneezed again. he had been sick this morning and all day. but he had always tried not to show when he was sick, he thought of it as a sign of weakness." i love you so much kayla....and dont you ever forget it."

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
(Just let me know what's been going on...I'm a slow reader....)

Bao walked out of her house. Her street was pretty peaceful and everybody knew everyone there so it was easy to walk around alone. Bao decided that takeing walks here was too boring so she decided to go closer to Main were there are alot of people getting jumed. Bao figured she could fire her anger over her brother on them. "This might be fun." She said with a slight smile.

[crash]

Kayla came close to him too and couldn't let go, tears fell down her face listening a remembering those farewell words yet again. She than felt fear as he sneezed knowing he was sick and needed to get inside.
"If I don't get you inside soon you will be too sick to keep that promise. Come on lets go to the pavillion and wait for the rain to calm down." Kayla said leting go but still holding his hand. They walked to the pavillion and sat down.
Kayla looked at Salidify and was speechless, she finally could remember why she never got close to boys. B/c there was one she had to find b/c that was who she was to be with...Salidify.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Lance looked up as everything was quickly getting darker. The once vibrant field had become grey and sullen. He picked himself, heavy as a blanket of chain, and soaked to the bone. He whipped off his shirt and wrung it out, then replaced. It splatered what seemed almost a gallon of water, only a slight exaggeration. He sprinted across the field, and started to walk along the forest line to the road, so the trees would shield some of the rain.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
As She walked forward she could feel the beating rain on her head. "Damn!" She said in anger. She started to notice as she walked further it got harder and harder to see through the rain. It was like someone was slowly taking away her sight. She could her two people talking. They sounded like a couple. This ment they were of no importance to her. As bao walked on she heard what sounded like someone pulling out a knife. She turned around adn could see nothing but she could hear them. Apperently this person could she her quite well makeing Bao starte to get nervious. She put up her fists ready for any sudden movments.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
OOC: you havent really missed anything

Salidify lay in the pavillion, tired, cold sick. he had not noticed until now how sick he was really geting. he had been up all day geting rained on and growing sicker by the moment. there were just to many things running through his mind for him to notice himself geting sick. he coughed and sneezed yet again.he lay down on a bench, waiting for the storm to blow over, but kinda of not wanting it o just so he could be with her. he pulled out one of the emergency blankets ina cabinet next to him and placed it around Kayla. he then sat down in his soaking clothes shivering. he didnt seem to really care thaqt he was geting sick. right now all he cared about was making sure she didnt get sick. he had never really been one to care about himself. he had always cared more about others than himself. he lay by her in the shivering cold. he closed his eyes and coughed again."...ill...* cough* be fine..trust me.." he coughed again and smiled at her while covering his mouth and then looking back at her after his eyes had snapped shut for the coughs and sneezes. he was happy knowing he had finaly told her how he felt about her and knowing that she was gonna be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back