• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Final BBS Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdc456

this game is gonna be so awesome
you can tell cause everyone can get so confused over the simplest things
i cant wait to get it
this makes having a PSP so much better

Hanzo

Well I don't doubt all of this is true but think of it. Mx would've been had KH done. So why would he go out to fight VAT before he summoned KH. He could have stay where he was and have DS finish them. Also KH is not a place it is a thing. As you can see in KH everything was not like a place it was like a cosmic shift to reality based on the normal worlds we play in the game. Also why would KH be made out of keychains instead of hearts. Also do you know what the real power of the keychains. I've never seen it and no one in the game ever used it yet maybe Mickey but I doubt he would just say it.

Hanzo

I don't care for reading the entire thread. So keep to yourself. I just gave what I think and if it bothers you good cause I don't care what you think. GOT THAT?!

Hanzo

Hey hey hey don't take so hard. Also I'm not sure you can say that after saying my opinion was so wrong. So basicly you need to know that what it means but I'll give this theory a 5 out of 10.

Hanzo

Yea but I live in America so I could do what i want. Also this is only my opinion. Also it's only my idea of this theory. Also shouldn't we be talking about this theory I have no time to argue like a child. So what do you say do you want to be talked to like a kid and keep arguing. Or we can be more civilized and act accordingly. Yet I only say things that I think I don't tell fibes to make people feel good. So thus I say those things cause we have yet to know the reason and power of the keyblades.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
No need to burst into flame.
Fact: You are being a child.
Second, just because you live in America doesn't give you the right to be rude. I've learned that.
Lastly: Grow up.

My thoughts exactly. Everyone is allowed to give their opinion no matter what but there is no reason to be rude to others. You may not have to agree with anyone but respect them regardless. I'm sick of the arrogance and condescending comments, If you don't like something posted just say you don't and say what your opinion is.

Hanzo you have been disrespectful in many posts that i have seen. I live in America too, but I don't treat people like crap. You can't do whatever you want without repercussions.

Hanzo

My thoughts exactly. Everyone is allowed to give their opinion no matter what but there is no reason to be rude to others. You may not have to agree with anyone but respect them regardless. I'm sick of the arrogance and condescending comments, If you don't like something posted just say you don't and say what your opinion is.

Hanzo you have been disrespectful in many posts that i have seen. I live in America too, but I don't treat people like crap. You can't do whatever you want without repercussions.

Me being disrespectful I like the sound of that. MMaybe thats why I chose the name Hanzo. I don't want to be like it's to much of a bother. Also I'm just stating what I think there is nothing By the way I think you need to know more of Freedom of Speech. Did anyone think it was rude to have slavery and speak up saying it was good. Was it rude to say that races should be separate. No so anything I say, that has no relation to manipulating people to certain events, is well bound for free speech.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Me being disrespectful I like the sound of that. MMaybe thats why I chose the name Hanzo. I don't want to be like it's to much of a bother. Also I'm just stating what I think there is nothing By the way I think you need to know more of Freedom of Speech. Did anyone think it was rude to have slavery and speak up saying it was good. Was it rude to say that races should be separate. No so anything I say, that has no relation to manipulating people to certain events, is well bound for free speech.

You make absolutely NO sense. Ever. Everything you said has absolutely NOTHING to do with what Ultima said. What the hell does the name Hanzo have to do with being disrespectful first of all? The bolded line makes the least amount of sense and is insanely grammatically incorrect. If you ARE from America, and have lived there your whole life, then you should have no trouble or very little trouble speaking the English language yes? Then please type correctly when you speak. You see how i'm typing? People can understand this. You like. Merged two sentences with that. What does "what I think there is nothing by the way I think you need to know more of Freedom of Speech. You like stopped mid-sentence to switch to another. <.<

I too have noticed your rudeness and nonsensical attitude and way of typing in many other threads. And yeah free speech lets you say what you please, but it's called MANNERS. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. If people have an idea that you don't agree with, don't get mean with them, just describe why you don't agree. If you just insult them and act rude, you won't be very well liked. And if somebody is wrong, don't flip out on them, just correct them politely. And please for the love of god and all of KHI's sanity, please type so people can understand you. x.x;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back