• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My Fear of Spiders.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja JKT

Website
www.freewebs.com
Stop flaming now. This thread is to help me. Not insult other members for trying to help me. Kthxbai. :D

Anyway, if you pick up a spider by its leg(s), its most likely going to bite you. -.-

p*ssy wtf are you on about? "HELP IM SCARED OF SPIRDERSSSS PLEASE DONT FLAME I JUST WANT SOME ONE TO TELL ME HOW NOT OT BE AFRAIDD :scared: "

NO im joking soz i just am annoyed at this behaviour... :closedeyes: man

no im joking again seriously to get over the fear get a TISSUE and pick it up and chuck it out the window, im scared of allmost all insects i still pick them up and chuck them out. Just remeber they can't harm you although i understand there disgusting, you will feel good for overcoming fear and saving the insect.
Thats my two Pence

jump

Spiderpig! Spiderpig! does whatever a spiderpig do
...ok...spiders...lets see...uh, you can try to throw it out like how everyone says or you can step on it, or kill any other way. it's a spider, they were meant to just eat and die one day, why not save them the trouble and kill it then. besides spiders are...wait i meant to say everything is afraid of humans and only do something to you if their life is in danger. and ninja jkt stop cursing at anything that moves.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
I understand completely. Spiders are horrific (didn't we have a conversation about this in the chat once?). Just don't do implosion therapy. It's been disproven and thought to be more harmful than beneficial. What you're thinking of doing now, letting one spider go on your hand, sounds like a good idea. I'm too much of a scaredy cat to even entertain that idea though. ;)

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Sadly... I can kinda Relate. T_T Meh? Personally, I'm so afraid of Scorpions, That If I see one in real Life, I pass Out. x.x And When i see them on Animal Planet, I Get all Tingly, and Itchy. T__T It's a weird feeling, >.> Anyway, Spiders Aren't that Bad, so maybe if you have a friend that has a spider or something, just stare at it for a while (o_O) Then, Maybe pucker up the confidence to actually hold the Sucker.... <.< I Could never do that with a Scorpion, Or It would Be:

Scorpion > Josiah. =O

And Ninja JKT Someone already kindly asked you to stop flaming, So Can you Please do so? ^^;;

Last edited:

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Wow, yeah spiders are pretty bad, one time there was a spider the size of a dinner plate that crawled along my wall at night, my dad finally killed it a month ago. ANYWAY if you're afriad of spiders then what you should do is kill them, see one, crush it, hear one, jump up and look for it to crush.

It sounds kind of weird to say (Manly pride and all that) but spiders scare me too. We have a lot of poisonous ones around here. So that's what I do. . .kill them that is.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
^ JAJIWRGHAENJIRGAENSGR.

I'm afraid of spider's in the same way, Jerome.

They seem like psychopath killing things that WANT TO KILL ME. THEY WATCH ME EVERYWHERE I GO. THEY HAVE EIGHT EYES AND LEGS.

Yes, I'm fcuking scared of spiders. Especially Tarantula's. FCUK I HATE DEM.

So, uh, just kill spiders with your shoe.

The problem with where I am is that we have Black Widow's. For those idiots, Black Widow's are the most poisonous spiders on the planet. And we have 'em in B.C.

FCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Touch one pick it up anc chuck it out the window don't kill it you wanker, you have no right its not his/her fault you a *****.

Wanker?

LOLOLOLOL crazy British.

Calm down. It's a spider. And I'm trying to reassure Ichigo. If she realises that spiders are nothing to fear, then perhaps it might help her to get over her phobia.

Ichigo's a guy, dude.

p*ssy wtf are you on about? "HELP IM SCARED OF SPIRDERSSSS PLEASE DONT FLAME I JUST WANT SOME ONE TO TELL ME HOW NOT OT BE AFRAIDD

You're asking for a ban-hammer smashing, aren't you? You want me to report you? I'd be glad to.

But Ichigo, really, little spiders (the little ones) are no big deal. You grab a tissue and squish em, or squish em with your finger and then wash your hands. They're no big deal. They're much more scared of you than you are of them.

they were meant to just eat and die one day, why not save them the trouble and kill it then.

You were meant to just eat and then die one day, why don't we spare you the trouble and just kill you already?

The problem with where I am is that we have Black Widow's. For those idiots, Black Widow's are the most poisonous spiders on the planet. And we have 'em in B.C.

Don't forget Brown Recluse =/

Last edited:

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Spiders scare the s*** out of me. Those eight legs......creeping around........watching me! *shivers* Watching 8 Legged Freaks doesn't help that much. I watched it, baseball bat in hand. I feel your pain, Ichigo.

Dredger

I don't really know. By live do you mean where I p
Haha this is hilarious, I too share your fears of spiders. I am unsure why though. I have never been bitten, never woke up with one crawling in my mouth, I just don't like the little freaks.

They are hideous, and if I see one I start shaking and running. Laugh all you want but there are people with phobias of lettuce....Think about that.

I can play with wasps, pickup baby alligators and eat worms (not by choice, part of survival training), but when it comes to spiders I am pretty much a little girl. Thankfully my girlfriend does not share my fears, she is my protector from the monster spiders, and she does it graciously! :toungesmile:

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
The funny thing about Dark Omega is he never knows what he's talking about, and yet he thinks he is the best. People hating you doesn't make you cool.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD! I Was watching Maury, and there was an Episode of Bizzare Phobia's And I Saw this Girl, Who started POURING Out tears, when She sat right in front of Lettuce 0.0;;

i.Organization

I have a phobia of spiders too.
Even when i think about it, i shudder and start to get paranoid and look around my room if there is any. If i can't find any i spray my room with insect spray.

For one week i had insomnia cause i kept thinking about spiders and if they were in my room.
But afterwards when i saw a spider, my fear turned into rage and i got insect spray killed it, squashed it, sweeped it outside and used a match and insect spray as a flame thrower and burnt the damn freaken thing.

shadowRoXaS

I am another who has arachnophobia. I really hate the little buggers. One time I was having a bath and a spider climbed down his web right in front of my face. It scared the hell out of me *shudder*. If I see a spider I squash it depending on what size it is. I just try to stay away from the poisonous ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back