• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My Fear of Spiders.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
I have watched 8 legged freaks. That.Was.A.Bad.Idea.

I looked at the pic and um...o_O yelled. x.x Spiders must die.

And I must not be average because I've never swallowed a spider, so if a spider was on my face I would know, Im a super light sleeper so that fact is false. xP

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Meh, I have like 3-4 spiders living in my room. They keep all the bugs out.

If you're gonna conquer your fear, watch a few documentaries on them. You may even find them to be more interesting than scary. If not, you'll be one of the millions who fear spiders.

Side note: More people fear spiders than they do death.

evildarkness

in a place that's away from you......*heh heh*
well i can't really say anything spiders freak me out 2.just the other day there was one in my room....black and creepy.....and i got scared and had my brother squish it,but he missed,so i went to sleep in the living room,but i woke up with a spider bite,so no matter were u move 2 they'll follow u anyways

Awards

My God! He'll become Ron Weasley!? A fate worse than death itself!

Now, being serious, if you DO want to make make any attempt to overcome your fear on your own or even with someone else, for God's sake don't mess it up. If if the unexpected becomes reality, you may even end up making your phobia worse. Probably difficult to imagine, but it could easily happen.

Shrinks are supposed to help with this stuff, by what I hear. Try one of them if your pocket is as deep as the ocean and lined with solid gold.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Ok, some of you said I had to overcome my fear by well, coming in contact with a...spider...So, I've decided to find a non-poisonous spider and...let it...crawl on my..hand..Wish me luck. x__x

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
And I must not be average because I've never swallowed a spider, so if a spider was on my face I would know, Im a super light sleeper so that fact is false. xP

It's called sleep...you don't know what happens during sleep.

I guess this would be a bad time to tell you about dust mites that are the tiny spider-looking creatures that crawl all over your bed/skin/pillow/face because they eat the skin cells that are shed from your body and you probably have a few hundred-thousand to a million on you right now that turn your dead skins cells into dust.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
A fun fact about tarantulas...

If you raise a tarantula off the floor, then drop it down onto the floor, it dies. It's exoskeleton shatters on impact.

I know this is what everyone else tells you, but the spider is more scared of you than you are of it. And you should never be afraid of something smaller than your foot >:3

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Touch one pick it up anc chuck it out the window don't kill it you wanker, you have no right its not his/her fault you a *****.
Stop flaming now. This thread is to help me. Not insult other members for trying to help me. Kthxbai. :D

Anyway, if you pick up a spider by its leg(s), its most likely going to bite you. -.-

Soraroxrikusux05

Stop flaming now. This thread is to help me. Not insult other members for trying to help me. Kthxbai. :D

Anyway, if you pick up a spider by its leg(s), its most likely going to bite you. -.-
i dont know how yo can grab its legs anyways theyre too small. I just pinch its body between my fingers with tissue paper and throw it out the house if i'm really scared.

Joe

Bronze Member
it's true, Dogen is only giving you the truth

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
I know, Random. I was kidding around with him. xD

Anyway, well I found a spider...but I accidentally killed it with my language book. It was really weird because it was getting really close to my hand and I panicked. x.x

Joe

Bronze Member
yeah I realized that, it's just that you need to realize you can never really get away from them, they'll be with you forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back