• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My fan-character.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Txamt

Txamt by ~Chinballs on deviantART

Yeah, I know he's lame.
He's a follower of Luxord. He also was supposed to be able to control Time.

But for this RP(and only for this RP)~ I have made him to be able to maniplate Metal instead of Time.
Tell me what do you think of him.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
It looks like your hand was shaking while you were drawing him. Other than that, it's fine.

Maverick E.S

Virus
You do not fail as an artist I say everything is good except the posture can be better but your a good artist and dont forget that, he isnt lame either :p maniplate metal is a pretty sweet power though

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Lines are a little squiggly, but das okay cause it's awesomness! Manipulate metal huh? Very creative.

K

KevinFlys

Benefits of Becoming a Member

Can you simply tell if Runescape is a great game maplestory powerleveling or not without you becoming a member? The answer to that would be, NO! Well you can make a few predictions about Runescape and see the moral of the game when being a regular user and not a member but becoming a member brings a whole lot of additions to Runescape that you would never see if you were not a member. Being a member of Runescape has so many benefits and I will try to list them all here for you. Runescape tells you them, but I'm going to detail it a few features for you here. runescape money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back