• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MY EYES

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
Ok so I just made the mistake of typing in "shit" into Google images. There are so many things I have seen in my life that I wish I could just take back.

What's the worst thing you've seen that you really wish you didn't?

For me, it'd have to be when I was 6 and being stupid with my friend on the computer. We were just typing in random words and adding a dot com. I typed in butt. I saw things a 6 year old should never see. And I gave my computer a virus. Those images are forever burned in my memory.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The 'Offended' page on Encydlopedia Drammatica, incorporating - among other things - the already horrific 'Pain Series'.

Now I don't even bat an eyelid if ever I come across either of them D:

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Scary Maze. Goatse was sort of funny actually. Tubgirl was horrible.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I was searching something on Google images, but I accidently misspelled what I was searching and it came up with pictures of different skin diseases. It was so gross I got sick to my stomach. I had to take a shower and wash myself because I got really paranoid about it. Still kind of paranoid about it. I have other stories but I do not want to think about them.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Accidentally typing in random words that is actually a disease regarding the parts of a man and how big they are.
Things can not be un-seen people.

Gram

Banned
Awards
;~; ....i....i made the mistake of searching 'naruto & sasuke' long time ago.....was the worst 20 seconds of my life! 0,0

well cept for that time i searched riku on DeviantArt......

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I can honestly say I can handle anything on the internet now. its just the road getting here was terrible..I've seen everything.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
There's stuff on /b/ that I really wish I could unsee... @_@ But other than that I think I've kept my curiosity to a minimum/avoided tons of stuff.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
oh yeah, I've never seen two girls one cup, but I heard it was fake anyway. I just remembered that one.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Anything regarding guns pointed at heads and then the triggers being pulled...

But I also have a personal reason for not liking that... D:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Anything regarding guns pointed at heads and then the triggers being pulled...

But I also have a personal reason for not liking that... D:

deja vu Persona 3 :3

my sister actually pranked me once and while I was looking up transformers images (as in the robots) my sister replaced four letters in the word and it resulted in me looking at pictures of Drag queens... I still stutter thinking of that

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Was searching for pics of anything kh related, ran across a fanfic by mistake and from their I learned of things I wish I hadn't. Was quite a few years ago too. Never again DX pretty much the same thing as Gram.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Was searching for pics of anything kh related, ran across a fanfic by mistake and from their I learned of things I wish I hadn't. Was quite a few years ago too. Never again DX pretty much the same thing as Gram.
T~T i know your pain.....i make sure theres a safe search option now......

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Hmm. I'm pretty anti-squeamish. Though there was this site called rot.com that I was shown when I was in 9th grade. Pretty sure it's been taken down after all of these years. Never in my life have I ever seen such stifling images and vids.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The Maze, otherwise known as The Scary Maze. It scared the bonk out of me when I played it years ago. And a graphic Luke Cage X Spiderman picture my sister showed me. There are other things, but those are what come to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back