• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My experience with Dream Drop Distance and game discussion *SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikeyroxas

I kind of agree with the point about Sora.
usually I like Sora and dislike Riku, but I'm liking Riku more and more.
at the beginning of DDD I was thinking I wouldn't like Riku in this game because I thought it was going down the Sad emo woe with me route. "It's all my fault" "I'm not truly good enough to wield a key" ect.
but I actually think by the end of the game, Riku being told he had become immune to the Ill effects of the darkness and earning the title keyblade master made it all seen worth while and I respect his character a lot more.
sora on the other hand sadly dissapointed me, I felt he seemed rather cockey and tried to rush through his exam at first which made him make some disasterous effects. Such as getting knocked unconcious several times, and losing friends to the bad guys by being ignorant to the fact on what's going on (Esmerelda, Mickey, Quorra). However I'm glad he seemingly normalised by the end of the game.

the worlds:
i really enjoyed them with the exception of soras version of pranksters paradise, but only because It was absolutely massive and the save points are quite spread out, aswell as the fact that I accidentally entered te final boss area with commands such as zero gravity and slow which don't affect bosses because I though there would be another save point before hand.

the Story didn't seem too bad and wasn't that difficult to comprehend when thinking about the events of just THIS game; but it does raise a lot of questions regarding the other games and makes the overall storyline feel a bit shakey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back