• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My essay on the KH trios

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hello KH Insider, My names oathkeeperriku09. You may not know me very well, but any FC members would know my name. Now you have read Grass essays and theories, but this will be rare for you to see an average member like me do an essay. Now be forewarning: I don’t fancy character bashing or mentions of Retcon, because I don’t care for retcon; I just want to play video games. So let’s begin.

First are Sora, Riku, and Kairi.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

This trio is best known for fans As the Destiny Island Trio. Like all three trios, this start started like a duo. Introduce in Kingdom Heart 1, this trio is your typical best friend trio who care for one another. Before Kairi came to Destiny Islands (caused by Xehanort but saved by Aqua’s spell), Sora and Riku were two boys who hanged out on the children island (fan name for the small island). Sora and Riku both dreamed of seeing the outside of their world. Both boys’ dreams continued on after Kairi came to their island. To Sora and Riku, she was another outsider, like the two people that they met when they were little. The three friends became close, but the closest were Sora and Kairi. Even as kids, Sora and Kairi were connected in some way. Aqua’s spell said she finds the light of another, but instead she found two. Sora, Riku, and Kairi continued their friendship, each growing up in their own. As Sora and Kairi’s hearts grew brighter, Riku’s heart became dark: Obsessing on seeing other world, forgetting to protect the things that matter: Sora and Kairi. The relationship between the three is mostly childish. Kairi and Sora are proof of it. She cares about Sora, but in the beginning of KH1, Sora sounded delusional after his dream/dive to the heart that she had no chose but to hit him on the head, besides it suppose to be humorous so it adds to the humor of the game. To Sora and Riku, they will always race each other no matter what and Kairi knows it. The paopu fruit, which legend talks about a unbreakable connection (Not romance as BBS showed us ) is something that binds them together as Sora wanted to share it with Kairi, Kairi warts to with Sora, and Riku wants to share it with Kairi (It’s possible he wants to just to make Sora look like a fool of himself). Even great friends have to worry for one another. In the day before they would leave the islands, Kairi felt worried for Riku. At that point, Kairi sensed the darkness coming from Riku, not knowing it was really darkness. Kairi didn’t want to worry Sora that Riku’s following a bad road if his goals happen. So she told a joke to not worry him, by asking him to come with her (It could also mean she wants to save Sora from the darkness/bad vibe she was feeling. Sora knows they’re ready to leave and will always come back to the islands. Kairi asks Sora to never change: meaning that even if they grow up or their hearts change for the better, they will always be themselves. If Kairi didn’t cared for Riku; she would have chose him as a vessel if it was another force that sent their world to darkness. Sora, Riku, and Kairi, now lost in unknown location were separated by a twist of fate. Sora made it his main goal (after understanding he must help Donald and Goofy first, not be selfish of his own goals) to find his friends Riku and Kari and bring them home. When Riku encountered Sora in Traverse Town, he had already talked to Maleficent, but he couldn’t believe Sora would abandon him and Kairi for the keyblade and Donald and Goofy. After he left Sora talking to Donald, Riku was now sweet talk by Maleficent to help her and the villains obtain Kingdom Hearts and Riku went to save Kairi; if that means hurt Sora to do it, he took that risk and joined them. After every world, the two boys clashed; once friends now turned real rival over saving their friend. After Riku lost his body to Xehanort’s heartless, Riku only wanted to see Sora to make amends and to see Kairi and hope she wasn’t hurt form his lust for power. Sora journeyed to the End of the World to stop Xehanort’s Heartless and free the worlds. As proof Sora is the heart of the trio, his two endgame keyblades are proof:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oathkeeper represents Kairi and Oblivion as Riku. Both keyblades used by Roxas. To say they’re not a trio didn’t see Roxas’ duel wield keyblades. When it comes to them, Kairi has more belief for them than themselves. Kairi believed Riku would fight the darkness and fought it he did. Kairi lost doubt that Riku will come back, but Sora’s words strengthen her belief and so did Sora’s own words. Kairi gave Sora her lucky charm (wayfinder for BBS players) so a part of her will always be with Sora as he looks for Riku. When Kairi lost her memories of Sora, she felt distance to her world. At the time, she had less time for her childhood friend (Selphie, Tidus, and Wakka) and she didn’t want to toss aside, she missed her friends, is that wrong to care for two boy who were your friends for 11 years? Kairi’s not heartless (no pun intended), her line about Sora being worthless without them was a joke, a way to break the tension as three friends are fight for their lives to see each other once. Even though their reunion should be better (Sora only getting a hug, but crying in Riku’s hands), they were back together. Even though Blank Points (which is still a secret ending and many parts non-canon) Kairi is still a part of this even if Riku and Sora leave for the Mark of Mastery exam, Kairi is still with them, by this:

[FONT=&quot]So Final Words: Sora, Riku, and Kairi are a trio and are friends for so long is proof enough. This whole SoRiku+Kairi nonsense and that Kairi doesn’t care for Riku and is gaga over Sora (really?) is just Kairi hater wanting to kill her like the Fanfic: The Horribly Bloody death of Kairi, a story that is completely derails the whole Trio to the point that’s not funny. Sora is the Heart, Kairi’s the soul. And Riku’s the body of the trio and at the strongest Trio of KH1-COM-KH2.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The next Trio is Roxas, Axel, and Xion[/FONT]
Spoiler Spoiler Show

[FONT=&quot]This organization-like trio was brought together in KH 358/2 days. Despite 358/2 Days being rushed in production and Roxas being OOC in it, this Trio is still the most interesting. Before Axel’s departure to Castle Oblivion, he became friends to Roxas, basically his babysitter at first. The two spent their success in missions at the Clock Tower in Twilight Town eating Ice cream. The Ice cream is more of a symbol of their friendship and if the game had more time to be worked on, there wouldn’t be some many scenes. Axel left to Twilight Town and Roxas teamed up with Xi8on. The two became friends and ate ice cream together at the clock tower. During Roxas’ sleep, Xion visits Roxas everyday gives him a seashell on his bed. It shows that Xion cares for Roxas and at least visited him. When Axel returned and the boys save Xion from a heartless, the trio became friends and a trio was born. So what binds this trio together? [/FONT]
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

[FONT=&quot]Seeing as this is where they always hang out here, it’s their usual spot. The three became friends, each enjoy laughs and such that even they had hearts. In KH2, Axel said that Roxas made me feel he was Lea again; enjoying ice cream with his friends. As the three became friends, Tension begins to grow, mostly between Saix and Axel. Saix didn’t approve of Axel become friends with Xion, seeing as she was a puppet. After Xion’s run-in with Riku, she became depress at learning she was a fake that when Roxas said they were special, but Roxas pushed the wrong buttons causing Xion to not talk to Roxas for awhile. After Xion’s strange faint fit after fight heartless, Roxas became worried, even so was Axel. After the trio mission together, Axel stood up for Xion’s behave for her fainting fit and explained to Roxas that they are friends no made what. Around 255-298, Xio0n ran away from the organization to find the truth and after her strange nightmare on Destiny Islands (Snarl of Memories), joins up with Riku to help him. Xion wanted to spend more time with Roxas and Axel, as cares about them too. At day 298, things got real form the trio. Axel wants told to bring Xion back during Roxas’ mission to eliminate the imposter. Roxas watched his two friends fight and couldn’t believe Axel would do something like that. It took Roxas awhile to hope they be a team again. Xion showed concern for Roxas during their mission in Agrebah after Roxas felt weaker and she felt stronger. Axel showed once more how they are his friends when he stopped Saix’s plan to make him clashed. Out of the three trios, this one’s has the most drama after day 353; Xion ran way to Riku and Namine to return to Sora. Roxas learned the truth about Xion, but blames Axel for keeping this from him and on day 355, he ran way too. Axel was ordered to bring Xion back, Confronting Xion at the Old mansion, Axel sick of his friends doing what they want and takes her back. The trio was a great, but thanks to organization XIII and their desire for Kingdom Hearts that broke this trio to the point that two can’t remember the other.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Find Words: Axel, Roxas, and Xion are an ok trio---if Days wasn’t rush. Thankfully Sora will save them, so maybe this trio will be better.[/FONT]

Spoiler Spoiler Show

[FONT=&quot]Introduced in the recent game, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, this trio’s beginnings is different from the others. It began with Terra and Aqua; two keyblade wielders who dream to become Keyblade Master. Then Ventus came to their laps and the trio was born. The trio is similar to SRK as fans of KH1 would notice after playing BbS. Ven became close to Terra like a little like Kairi was to Sora. The trio was close before all the trouble started, bonded by these:[/FONT]

Spoiler Spoiler Show

[FONT=&quot]Made by Aqua and like Kairi, gave it someone so they will never be broken apart. After the Mark of Mastery Exam, Terra and Aqua were sent off to fight the Unversed and Ventus left the Land of Departure to go after Terra. This trio cares about each the most as in each world they visit, they think about one another. Aqua’s the most active of the trio and mostly fixes their messes. Like SRK, the only tension was between Terra and Aqua. Aqua only wanted Terra to not be pushed into darkness. Ven used to be Terra obsessed, but his character development had him to care about all his friends (Including the ones he meets in other Worlds) The trio the strongest when it comes to their bond that not even Master Xehanort and Vanitas could. Terra risked everything to protect Ven and Aqua, even fight Master Eraqus to do it. Being reunited in the Keyblade Graveyard and separated again, the trio never stopped caring for one another. After Terra’s fate, his mind was on Aqua and Ven. After Ven’s fate, he still thought of Terra and Aqua, and After Aqua’s fate, she still carried on about no only Terra and Ven, but every person she met. Aqua through her part of the story as the heart of the trio; she was concern about making Sora her successor, not wanting the boys going through what she amd Terra went through (And that didn’t go as plan). Aqua remains as the person who keeps Terra and Ventus together . This trio is the strongest and the most bonded of the three trios.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Final words: After playing BBS, TAV are the most balance of the trios and are proof they are a team.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Last words: SRK, RAX, and TAV are trios and Nomura proves that even great friends must fight each other. After writing this, I say Nomura made a great choice on using trios in the series as proof Trios are important and are made for checks and balances. Each friend looks out for one another and do care do another. It saddens me that the girls have so much hate (they are pretty hypocritical since they are girls) That enda my essay. No Flame please and comment.[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

FantasyKing

If they put an effort on developing Kairi further, I also would say SRK were a balanced trio, but as they are now, not really, Kairi needs more development!!!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
This thread is one hundred percent not roku or RAX, approved !

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It defenitly needs to be smoothed over. I'm having a hard time getting through the first paragraph.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I'm finding some difficulty reading this as well. Wall o' text, me no likey :\

But from what I've read so far, it looks like you're just stating the obvious from the various games. Lol, from your posts in the FCs, to be honest, I expected some kind of deep analysis of the trios instead of a basic summary of what they did in the games, but this is okay :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I found this kinda hard to read. It needs breaks in paragraphs when you begin to shift in time.

This trio is best known for fans As the Destiny Island Trio. Like all three trios, this start started like a duo. Introduce in Kingdom Heart 1, this trio is your typical best friend trio who care for one another. Before Kairi came to Destiny Islands (caused by Xehanort but saved by Aqua’s spell), Sora and Riku were two boys who hanged out on the children island (fan name for the small island). Sora and Riku both dreamed of seeing the outside of their world. Both boys’ dreams continued on after Kairi came to their island. To Sora and Riku, she was another outsider, like the two people that they met when they were little. The three friends became close, but the closest were Sora and Kairi. Even as kids, Sora and Kairi were connected in some way. Aqua’s spell said she finds the light of another, but instead she found two.

Sora, Riku, and Kairi continued their friendship, each growing up in their own. As Sora and Kairi’s hearts grew brighter, Riku’s heart became dark: Obsessing on seeing other world, forgetting to protect the things that matter: Sora and Kairi. The relationship between the three is mostly childish. Kairi and Sora are proof of it. She cares about Sora, but in the beginning of KH1, Sora sounded delusional after his dream/dive to the heart that she had no chose but to hit him on the head, besides it suppose to be humorous so it adds to the humor of the game. To Sora and Riku, they will always race each other no matter what and Kairi knows it. The paopu fruit, which legend talks about a unbreakable connection (Not romance as BBS showed us ) is something that binds them together as Sora wanted to share it with Kairi, Kairi warts to with Sora, and Riku wants to share it with Kairi (It’s possible he wants to just to make Sora look like a fool of himself). Even great friends have to worry for one another.

In the day before they would leave the islands, Kairi felt worried for Riku. At that point, Kairi sensed the darkness coming from Riku, not knowing it was really darkness. Kairi didn’t want to worry Sora that Riku’s following a bad road if his goals happen. So she told a joke to not worry him, by asking him to come with her (It could also mean she wants to save Sora from the darkness/bad vibe she was feeling. Sora knows they’re ready to leave and will always come back to the islands. Kairi asks Sora to never change: meaning that even if they grow up or their hearts change for the better, they will always be themselves. If Kairi didn’t cared for Riku; she would have chose him as a vessel if it was another force that sent their world to darkness.

Sora, Riku, and Kairi, now lost in unknown location were separated by a twist of fate. Sora made it his main goal (after understanding he must help Donald and Goofy first, not be selfish of his own goals) to find his friends Riku and Kari and bring them home. When Riku encountered Sora in Traverse Town, he had already talked to Maleficent, but he couldn’t believe Sora would abandon him and Kairi for the keyblade and Donald and Goofy. After he left Sora talking to Donald, Riku was now sweet talk by Maleficent to help her and the villains obtain Kingdom Hearts and Riku went to save Kairi; if that means hurt Sora to do it, he took that risk and joined them. After every world, the two boys clashed; once friends now turned real rival over saving their friend. After Riku lost his body to Xehanort’s heartless, Riku only wanted to see Sora to make amends and to see Kairi and hope she wasn’t hurt form his lust for power. Sora journeyed to the End of the World to stop Xehanort’s Heartless and free the worlds. As proof Sora is the heart of the trio, his two endgame keyblades are proof:........

And a spell/grammar check.

Sentences seem a bit too simple as well.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Here's a better version of my Essay. I like to thank WantaSoraplushie for the rewrite.

Hello KH Insider, My names oathkeeperriku09. Many of you may not know me. It’s not common for regular members to publish essays, but that’s what I’m going to do. Now be forewarned: I don’t fancy character bashing or mentions of Retcon, because I don’t care for retcon; I just want to play video games. So let’s begin.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Commonly called the Destiny Islands Trio by fans; this trio was introduced in Kingdom Heart 1. It is a typical trio of friends who care for each other. Before Kairi came to Destiny Islands, Sora and Riku were just two boys who hung out on the Children Island. Sora and Riku both dreamed of seeing the outside of their world. Kairi’s arrival only made this desire stronger. To Sora and Riku, she was another outsider, like the two people that they met when they were little.

The three friends became close, but Sora and Kairi had a special connection. The three of them were always together. Aqua’s spell said she finds the light of another, but instead she found two. Sora, Riku, and Kairi continued their friendship, each growing up in their own ways. As Sora and Kairi’s hearts grew brighter, Riku’s heart became dark, obsessed as he was with seeing other worlds, forgetting those who were most important to him: Sora and Kairi.

When it comes down to it, the friendship between the three of them is childish in nature. They tease each other and race over nothing. This friendship binds them together just as strong as any paopu fruit could.

Even great friends worry about each other, though. The day before were to leave the islands, Kairi was worried about Riku. She could sense the darkness coming from Riku, even though she didn’t know exactly what was wrong. She mentioned it to Sora, but downplayed it, so as not to alarm him. She is worried that Riku is changing, and she doesn’t want Sora to change too.

When they became separated, Sora made it his main goal, after stopping the Heartless, to find his friends so they could all go home together. However, by the time he found Riku, Riku had already had Maleficent plant doubts about Sora’s loyalty in his head, making him more likely to reject his friend’s offer to travel together. Riku was hurt by, what looked to him like, Sora’s betrayal and he accepted Maleficent’s offer to help him find Kairi. He didn’t really trust her, but if he found Kairi before Sora did, he could get back at him, so he took the risk.

In the end, the two boys clashed. Once friends now rivals over saving their friend. When Riku lost his body to Xehanort’s Heartless, he realized his mistake and wanted nothing more than to be able to apologize to the best friends he had hurt.

Sora journeyed to the End of the World to stop Xehanort’s Heartless and free the worlds. Sora’s Keyblades Oathkeeper and Oblivion symbolize their unique friendships:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oathkeeper represents Kairi and Oblivion, Riku. To say that any two of them would be better off without the third is disproved by Roxas’s wielding both Keyblades.

Kairi is the believer. She believed Riku could fight the darkness and encouraged him to do so. Kairi gave Sora her lucky charm because she believes that this will bring him back to her.

When Kairi lost her memories of Sora, she felt distance from her world. She felt that missing piece, and wasn’t content until she had regained it. Unlike some may feel, Kairi’s not heartless (no pun intended), her line about Sora being worthless without them was a joke, a way to break the tension as she and her two best friends are about fight for their lives to see each other once again.

Sora and Riku going off to take their Mark of Mastery test, as was hinted to in the Birth by Sleep secret ending doesn’t exclude Kairi from the games forever. Of course she is not going with them since she is much less experienced with the Keyblade then they are.

So in conclusion, Sora, Riku, and Kairi are a trio and will always be friends. They have been through enough thus far to prove so. The idea that Kairi is a third wheel, or that she doesn’t care for Riku goes directly against everything the series has shown thus far and fanfiction like The Horribly Bloody Death of Kairi, a story that is completely derails the whole Trio to the point that it’s not funny are completely uncalled for and tasteless. Sora is the Heart, Kairi’s the soul and Riku’s the body and together they are the strongest Trio in the entire series.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

This trio was brought together in KH 358/2 days. Despite 358/2 Days being rushed in production this Trio is easily the most interesting. Before Axel’s departure to Castle Oblivion, he became friends to Roxas, though at first he was mainly his babysitter. The two spent their time between missions at the Clock Tower in Twilight Town eating ice cream. The ice cream is a symbol of their friendship.

When Axel was assigned to Castle Oblivion Roxas teamed up with Xion. The two also became friends and Roxas began inviting Xion to the ice cream outings. When Roxas slept, Xion visited him every day, hoping he would wake up.

When Axel returned Roxas introduced him to Xion and the three of them became close friends. So what binds this trio together?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

This is their usual spot. They laughed and joked together, and after a while, without realizing anything was changing, Axel began to act as if he had a heart. In KH2, Axel said that Roxas made me feel he was Lea again.

Saix, however, didn’t approve of Axel becoming friends with Xion, seeing as she was a puppet. After Xion’s run-in with Riku, she became depressed at learning she was a fake. Roxas accidentally pushed the wrong button in suggesting that he and Xion were different from the others, causing her to not speak to him for a while.

After Xion passed out after fighting heartless, both Roxas and Axel were worried and Axel promised Roxas that the three of them would be friends forever. When Xion ran away from the organization to find the truth she joins Riku, though she missed her friends and wanted to be with them again. On day 298, things got bad. Axel was told to bring Xion back during Roxas’ mission to eliminate the imposter.

Roxas watched his two friends fight and couldn’t believe things had changed so much.

After a while though, things began to return to normal. Xion showed concern for Roxas during their mission in Agrebah after Roxas felt weaker and she felt stronger. Axel showed once more how they are his friends when he stopped Saix’s plan to make them fight each other.

Eventually though, Xion couldn’t deny the reality of her existence anymore and ran away to Riku and Namine so she could return to Sora. Roxas learned the truth about Xion, and blame Axel for keeping something like that from him. Eventually he ran way too.

Axel was ordered to bring Xion back. Confronting her at the Old Mansion Axel, sick of his friends doing what they wantever they want, take her back.

The trio were great friends, but thanks to Organization XIII and their desire for Kingdom Hearts, they were doomed from the start.

Find Words: Axel, Roxas, and Xion are an interesting group, and they definitely suffered from a lot of drama. Thankfully Sora will save them, so maybe this trio will be together again.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

This trio’s begin differently than the others. It began with Terra and Aqua, two keyblade wielders who dream of becoming Keyblade Masters. Then Ventus fell to their laps and the trio was born. They were very close before all the trouble started, bonded by these:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Made by Aqua and given to the others so they would never be broken apart. After the Mark of Mastery Exam, Terra and Aqua were sent off to fight the Unversed and Ventus left the Land of Departure to go after Terra at the prompting of Vanitas.

They are always thinking about each other. Aqua is the mother figure of the group and, fittingly, tends to be the one who picks up the messes. Most of the tension was between Terra and Aqua. Aqua didn’t want Terra to lose himself in the Darkness and Terra resented her protective mentality. Ven wanted nothing more than to be together with his best friends with everything like it was.

The trio is strongest when it comes to their bond which not even Master Xehanort and Vanitas could break. Terra was willing to risk everything to protect Ven and Aqua, even fight Master Eraqus. Even through everything they went though, the trio never stopped caring for one another. Even after their respective ends, they continue thinking of each other. Aqua opted not to make Sora her successor because she didn’t want to put the boys through what she and Terra went through. Aqua remains as the person who keeps Terra and Ventus together. This trio is the strongest and the most bonded of the three trios.

Final words: After playing BBS, TAV are the most balance of the trios and are proof they are a team.

Last words: SRK, RAX, and TAV are trios and Nomura proves that even great friends must fight each other. Nomura uses Trios because they are important and are made for checks and balances. Each friend looks out for one another and cares for each other. It saddens me that the girls in each trio receive so much hate. That is the end of my essay. No Flames please and comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
BriFTW, please stop flaming oathkeeperriku on every given chance. His writing isn't terrible.
Now, Oathkeeper, if you want to post images you can't host them from your computer's address. You need to put it on a hosting site like tinypic or photobucket.

[i deleted BriFTW's comments, bee tee dubs. :c]

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Aaahh, much much better, thanks for the edit WantaSoraplushie :).

The whole essay in it self was pretty much a summary of what we already know though. I think it needed a bit more personal interpretation and character analyzing.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aaahh, much much better, thanks for the edit WantaSoraplushie :).

The whole essay in it self was pretty much a summary of what we already know though. I think it needed a bit more personal interpretation and character analyzing.

Yeah, I like this edit better. Now let's see if anyone will enjoy it.

Edit: Sorry and still new to Spoiler box thing

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, I like this edit better. Now let's see what the Kairi/Xion haters will say.

Saying things like this provokes BriFTW. Please don't. <<

But anyways. I fixed your first post with its pictures but I'd like for you to do the same with your other posts. .-. A lot of your images are really big and aren't made for message boards.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
MMMM you make some valid points...however from what I see about Nomura's trio is not that the girls are full of hate but are complete opposites of the the latter of the trios (Riku, Terra, and Axel) These girls seem to carry strong light with them and are the purest, as opposed to the latter which have unpure thoughts. The hero, (which is Sora, Roxas, and/or Ven) seems to be caught between the two. It is kind of like the realm of light, realm of darkness, and the realm between. Unfortunately, Sora, Ventus, and Roxas are put up as so called "light" warriors, when really I don't feel that is their place within the story. My theory is that eventually, because of trios like them, each of those worlds within themselves will be at war.
Then again, the girls might not always be in the same position as each other. But regardless, between the three of them, they all reside somewhere in the realms that make up Kingdom Hearts. I suspect that a trio like this in possibly KH3 will be the reason for war simply because the three reside in different realms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back