• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Ending thought: What if.....none of this is real.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is Barbie

:cool:I had a dream about Kingdom Hearts last night (Sora's hot, shut up. >_<)
And I kept thinking about this one fact.

In the beggining of KH one, it says in the opening movie:
"Like.......is any if this for real.....or not?"

Ok. You're probably thinking: "Oh god, another gay topic by Sora is Barbie."
Just bear with me.

What if, Square-Enix decides to end the KH series and conclude KH2 with the good ol' "Twilight Zone Twist". What that means is, what if at the very end of Kingdom Hearts 2, when Sora finally "saved the world", he wakes up, in a normal place on Destiny Islands.

Nothing happened.
Goofy, Donald, and all of his Disney friends never happened. Ansem and the unknowns never happened.

Now, I know what you're all going to throw at me. The Memories. How the hell in a dream can you remember your memories of another dream? Maybe they aren't "memories", just vivid images of Sora's imagination, being recapped.

Think about it. Of course I'm probably wrong. You're free to flame me if you want. Just think about it. What if Square-Enix made an ending this way?

D

doomweasel

Doood. That actually makes sense. Why else would Sora say that? Unless... he was talking about the world that he lived in... or it just sounded cool.... or something.... -_-

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Umm, Sora is Barbie, he was talking about the opening of KH that led to his Awakening. He wasn't talking about the game/series.

Wolf E. Urameshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
LOL!

Anyways, that makes sense. And, here's some advice:

Don't EVER fear anything. Whenever you feel like you want to say something, Hell, justs say it. If no one likes it, well, it's not your problem. Be happy!

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
What if that actually happens? I would beat the hell out of my PS2. My eyes would turn red anime style. :D lol

C

cam ron 77

If it happened like that? I'd ask someone to shoot me.
then I'd come back and haunt square enix from my grave. which would be cool cuz then I'd fill you guys in on allll there secrets. =3

actually, a freak ending of some sort would be a cool way to end kh, i think. Something that no one would have ever guessed.

dime55

i RESPECTFULLY disagree. I feel that the whole story of KH, CoM, and the future story of KH2, will be too deep for it to just be a "dream." I can't fully explain my position right now (too TIRED.....) and can't think. I'll add more tomorrow *yawns and goes to bed*

Dual Wielder

hmm...
interesting theory...
it could all be a dream, and then suddenly he wakes up to his everyday life, because his memory was erased by namine or someone...
then suddenly, mickey visits him and asks him to think back and join him on the hunt for heartless...
sounds like a good story to me, or at least a good start to a fanfic...
oh and feel free to add more theories like this sora is barbie, it only makes the wait for the game ever more suspenseful...
hehehe...

Solar Sora

I like this bogusly wrong theory ^_^

u know everyones saying they'd die and hate the game if that happened but I wouldnt mind it if they made the normal ending with all the good stuff and make it exactly what u want to c AND THEN he wakes up from the dream that represents his extremely over-active imagination and shows that he needs to get out more just like me

libreg

I would definetly not like that. If it was all a dream then it ruins the whole story. But it might happen.

HeartBreakKingdom

i kinda think he said that with reference with the Awakening part.....not part of the game....and even if he did say it about the game...omfg....wouldnt he like...wake up? How can he be friggin dreaming about his weird adventures thru KH and CoM....and who would be creative enough to dream about Donald Goofy etc etc when you dont even know them?

S

Shadow_Rikku

if it was a dream, that would totaly suck! i hate it when peoples do that cuz its like they had a good story with an awsome climax but they couldnt figure out how to solve it so they decide not to. And its just lazy. and i hate lazyness!

Solar Sora

I said before I wouldn't mind it but I'm really starting to think about it and it would actully kinda suck.... It would completely kill off everyones dream of KH3 also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back