• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My Day Today

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I...know Muke already did a thread like this.....But...I want to say what my day was like, I feel people here will listen. Lets start with what happened today. I was really excited today because family was coming over. So my mother barked at me to get out of bed to clean the whole place up (like she couldn't herself). Afterwards when my sister came it was noon so I decided to make myself lunch. After making toast, I was going to eat it until my mother yanked it out of my hands and gave it to my older sister screaming, "You have been eating too much of this lately! I'm going to give this to your sister and you find something else to eat!" I HAVE BEEN FREAKING BARELY EATING TOAST AT ALL! I told her I was going to eat that, but she refused. Of course I ran to my bedroom and now I'm isolating myself in darkness. That's when I decided to take a nap to relieve stress. Until my mother barged in my room screaming at me. I told her I was trying to sleep and then...she slapped me then left. 3:C

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I don't know how old you are buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...whatever your age, no one is allowed to hit you or anything. I know this is easier said than done, but you should consider involving someone who can help you, because such a behavior is unbearable. o0

Chuuya

Awards
I'm a freaking teenager..... that's how old.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Is this something common with your mom? :c

Chuuya

Awards
No......only when she's mad for some bizzare reason. But other than that she is actually sweet. It's just whenever I try to stand up for myself, something always goes wrong. I never seem to win even if I'm RIGHT..... only sometimes.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I'll try to give my best advice. But should you try talking to your mom to see what is up? Or if she won't talk to you, you can ask other family members what is up?

Chuuya

Awards
Well, my mother has NEVER smacked me on the face before. I was only smacked on my butt whenever I was arguing when I was little. And my mother has her moody days. Those days I know to leave her alone, but today I didn't. Today I basically was hoping it was going to be great but turned out bad. :c That's why I'm upset.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Ohh, I am really sorry about all of that! :c

Hitting children does not have to leave scars or marks for it to be a problem. It can be quite scary for a child or teen to be hit by a parent
Hitting is generally an outlet for an angry parent rather than an effective form of disciplining a child.

You should consider all of this and maybe tell someone. Your mother really didn't have any reason to hit you.
Maybe you could tell your father, your sister, or your friend -- anybody that can help you in real life.

Telling us was definitely something good. :)
Don't forget, if you need anything we are/I am there for you. ^.^

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
She slapped you in the face out of anger?
That's both unacceptable and honestly dangerous.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I see it as an old-school scold, like something a very Christian or Catholic mother would do. Like "get your shit together" type of slap.

The only thing I object to is how much toast one can have. YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH TOAST!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
sounds like she's taking out her frustrations on you. that's really messed up, i really can't think of any advice except wait for it to blow over and confront her about it. this may be shit advice considering confrontations usually don't go as expected, but letting her know what that did to you while she's in her right state of mind might be good.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I come from a family where whoppings and slaps are the norm for discipline (yay for black southern christian values :| ), but if that isn't the norm for your mom, then she is taking her aggression out on you. Do you know if she is stressed out over anything right now?

Best thing to do for now is try not to upset her and wait until things have blown over for a bit and she is in her right state of mind and then tell her how you don't appreciate being treated like something less than human and explain how you are almost an adult. Maybe ask her if she is okay because it doesn't sound like she is.

Chuuya

Awards
Well I wasn't too specific. she slapped me on my ass. Thank you all, but my mother is not a bad person though. She actually is loving. But she does make mistakes like today and she always regrets it. She always apologises about her mistakes. My dad confronted her today and she understood what she did wrong and later she apologised. Yes, she was crying really bad....I accepted her apology. Now I feel better and guys helped A LOT. Thank you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back