• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Crazy @ss KH's dream..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tripleh3lix

Website
www.myspace.com
Wow... I cannot believe it. I just woke up not even 5 minutes ago.. and im just in shock of how real this felt.. And all I have to say is if you ever imagined being in the darkness place you start out in the beginning -Destati-, you would not want to be there in real life...f*** that was probably the most scared i've been in my life and that was in my dream. wow.. im just in shock of how real this felt. Nothing beyond my wildest dreams I ever felt water, or a keyblade in my hand.. Ok it started off as me waking up late. It was about 2:25 in the afternoon. It actually felt like i was waking up cause of dizzy head and stuff, and I get up to walk outside and all I see is beach.. and I hear my brothers wife come out behind me and take a big gasp and go OMG, this is just like Hawaii! I knew something was wrong. then all of the sudden I get hit by water without even knowing, and I was struggling to get out. But I could breath when I tryed to breath. It was trippy as hell. Then I see my bro's wife's hand in front of my face, I grab it, then I get taken somewhere else. I wake up like in the middle of the air, and its all black.. but I feel water around me . and I feel something grab me, its a big brown heartless like something stabbed through him. and all the sudden my heart rate went up. I feel it all throughout my body thats how fast and hard its beating. He looks me in the eye, and its like a light brown eye but I can barely see it cause it's dark, but man it was scary. I slap myself, and it felt real, and I opened my eyes with my hands, but I couldn't wake up when I usually do if its a dream. I tryed to talk but I couldn't. And then the keyblade was just in my hand. I can walk, the guy just disappeared. I tryed to hit with the keyblade, and I know why Sora makes those noises. Cause that shite is heavy as hell! Damn I was making the noises too ha. It must weigh like 8-14lbs. Anyways I hear the noise when a hearless is behind you in the game, and then I just get blinded my a light, and now im stuck in the air again, and the waters around me. Except I couldn't breathe, I was going crazy, and everything was just so quiet.. and I see a heartless. All of the sudden, it's like a reflex when I hit him , and all I felt was like a really hard vibration in my hand, and I feel myself flip a few times , and the heartless was gone. Then I woke up.. Wow... all I have to say is, no one would ever, ever want to be in that situation if it were real. That's damn sure. Well, hope you get a kick out of it.. feel free to comment.

innerlight

the title fits it well... because that is a crazy f-ing a## dream................ being attack by hartless. I dont call that obsessed just very much a fan

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
omg ur the next keyblade master o_o! i know what u mean when a dream feels so real sometimes i think it is really happeinin until i wake up. its really weird and i have also had kh dreams but i dont think they were that realistic

aka_nami

i had many dreams like that but i dont hav spiky hair and i even drew the clothes i was wearing(dont hav a scanner) and here is my dream is that okay?

i was in my classroom and i snuck in my mp3 player listened to it then passion started to go on and the door busted open with hikki sora and kairi(not in costumes)sora and kairi ran to me screaming:you won to hear utada hikaru singing sanctuary before it comes out!!"then my classmates started to laugh at them cuz of thier clothes and kairi and sora picked me up and hikki punched the window and jumped out so did sora and kairi carrying me they landed on motorcycles(ffac motorcycles)i was on kairi's motorcycle and drove up to japan and hikki got dressed up and started to sing and and*sniff* i woke up T.T also five or six more days

The M.C.

JTTW
well that was weird, you prbably like kh2 too much or something.... thats all i can think of. so basicly your dream was like the cg begginging of kh? well sora's probably used to holding a heavy keyblade.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i had the same dream except that it went on much longer
but the keyblade wasn't heavy for me it was actually light
i actually had an awakening with the sword and sheild and staff
i chose the sword and gave up the sheild
i went up and fought like an army of heartless
i'm not even sure how i survived, it was like it was totally natural to me........
i then went up some more stairs, and i went up to a place that showed kairi on it
there were three pedestals, one with a keychain that looked like a heart, one that looked like a skull, and a third that looked like a sun
a voice came out of nowhere and it said,"choose your destiny"
I chose the heart and suddenly i got my keyblade and i attached the keychain to it
i then got some really cool clothes that was black and blue and had like a wing formation on the back
it was awesome
i then climbed up the final set of stairs and ended up on a circle thing that had a picture of me on it but it was shadowed or was tainted or something
the voice returned and said,"now that you have chosen your path, can you face the path that has already been preset?"
suddenly the tainted parts of the picture circle came alive and rose into something that was in my form but dark and evil
it then summoned a giant double kh symbol( i mean the two things that are on the front of the kh2 box. you know, the two blue sword like things?) except they were black and red
it then roared and it had giant red teeth and had totally shadow eyes
i mean it's eyes were literally shadows
it then attacked me but i thought that i could take it
i then attacked it several time and even grew angel wings
it was cool because my dream is to fly someday, not in an airplane or something but with actual angel wings so it was a dream come true
i then sliced in a very complex manner and the giant monster went on it's knees
the voice came back and it said,"can you face never achieving your dream?"
suddenly my costume and wings disappeared and i had on my regular clothes and i fell back onto the platform
it hurt like hell, and felt like i broke my spine or something
i then got back up and felt like something cold was going all over my body, not on me but inside me
the voice said,"can you face never having the strength you pray for?"
and suddenly my keyblade disappeared and then the giant got back up and roared in pain
the voice finally said,"can you face never having your desire? your love?"
and suddenly i was that giant and i was overcome by darkness
it was real darkness dude
it wasn't like being in the dark or anything, i was in actual darkness
i was in evil
in hatred
in sadness
in fear
i screamed and i awoke to kairi's face......
there's more but i need a break right now
i'll type the rest later..........
and this isn't a lie, i actually dreamed this
i actually have made this into a fan fiction story but with more detail
again, it isn't a lie

Angel_Protector

you not the only one...I dream that there was A school and I run away
from my old life and forgot everyone that in my Famliy and break the walls
and try to find kh. There alot to it like me Beating everyone in the school.
But the real reason why I run away because every thoght I was the son
of Ansem.

Angel_Protector

TheTrueRoxas said:
Yea your lieing to, its ok we all know you guys want the game bad, but you dont need to lie about dreams, so everyone thinks your cool.
funny you not in my body and I know what I dream you don't.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
yeah, dude
i actually dreamed that dream of mine
i'm not saying i'm the keyblade master anything, i just had that dream a month ago
i've had dreams where i've been in a mall fighting some big hulk like guy and later on i became fused to his arm
i have very weird dreams dude
i'm a very imaginative dreamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back