• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Comeback ~ Open Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
Unfortunately, looks like it ain't gonna happen.

And I wanted to use my /quote/new/quote/ characters, Right Hand and Necros Demonia, too.

Name: Necros Demonia

Age: Necros is wizened and aged well beyond that of a normal human. It is obvious that at some time he has employed some kind of magic to extend his own life.

Appearance: An elderly man, Necros is hardly well preserved. His skin is pale and wrinkled, hard, and papery. His hooked nose, low brow, and curled mouth present an intimidating expression for a man his age, especially given his eyes, which are bright crimson, and appear as if the Iris is perpetually bleeding into the eye. It is now believed that these eyes may have some significance, as they have been seen on one other individual then Necros and his Right Hand. He wears an elaborate black suit reminiscent of English nobility, though with no lace, and slightly less decorative.

Personality: Necros is a musing individual, viewing living beings as mere examples of science, as a gamer would dismiss the NPC's around themself. Above all, he has a thirst for progress. A learned student of quantum sciences, black magics, and the darker things in the Omniverse, he merely wants to find new answers, to make progress with his research. However, his research often involves the deaths of thousands of innocent people. After all, he has to have a control group, even for human sacrifices.

Name: This creature has no name, it is known merely as the 'Right Hand': A mark of it's servitude.

Appearance: Right Hand's entire body is wrapped around with chains and shackles, though they seem to be more a mark of it's servitude then anything else, as they do little to hamper it's speed. It has sleek, waist-length jet-black hair, and pale skin, though it's face is hidden from view by a black mask. One eye is visible, in which the pupil is a deep crimson, and it constantly looks as if the iris is bleeding into the eye itself. It wears simple clothes: A pair of black full-length cargo pants, and combat boots. It often goes shirtless, revealing a sleek, gaunt body, thinly muscled despite it's combat ability. Oddly enough, it looks very familiar...

Personality: Right Hand has no personality: It does not speak, it merely silently follows it's master, the Liche, around, and performs his bidding.

Bio: Only ever seen accompanying the aged Liche, Necros Demonia, Right Hand will follow his commands unflinchingly, and without question. In battle, it serves as a counter to Demonia's age and lack of physical ability, fighting with astounding agility and strength, and though it can cast some simple magics on it's own, the Liche performs the more complex spells. It knows no pain, no emotion, merely it's master's command.

Rikken Omnious

Well. i suppose we could resume from the last post. so electro you post your counter-attack and then if Zetsumi.. is still interested in fighting we can go from there. That is of course if Zetsumi doesn't mind me taking care of this waste of flesh. It's fair since.. we were so rudely interrupted before, Plus my mind is alot more focused. Electro, please forgive me if it takes me a week to reply.. like Zetsumi my internets is restricted, so just bear with me ok? Oh and Zetsumi.. if you read this before i tell you. I finished Mass-Effect... I made Saren shoot himself.... It was funny.

Anyway drawing my mind back to the task at hand, Electro.. your counter-attack from my last post in our battle. Im interested in seeing this.... *insert evil laughter* i may be on later tonight but don't quote me on it.

Wozza Black

Well well well Rik,
you did come around...
now, how about...as a, just for fun thing...we double up on Zets...cause we both know we can't beat him individually, so....how about it?

I'm game, are you?

Endgame

:D
Seems a bit one-sided, right guys? I mean, I have a two-character-in-one deal here. Even without Rachel on my side, you guys are still outnumbered. :p

Let's make it fair. All four of you guys against little old me?

And if possible can ya' guys read through my bio and give me a little feedback on what ya' think? I mean, it's pretty glaringly obvious as to who Right Hand is... or is it? :p

Rikken Omnious

Warren, Let me say this to you,
You are in a completely different section let alone the same page in relation to your RP ability. Please don't compare yourself to me cause it just ain't gunna happen <_<

Zets... as you say.. iIt is unfair for them to be fighting you but what I propose, Since you did ask first, A one on one battle. There's no holding back this time. I want you to fight me at your fullest. I don't care if I win or lose.

As for your bio.... i know that you might not take my ideas in any value but i think you need to add more to Necros Demonia's History. To me it seems sorta short. In fact it doesn't even exist.

So as it is my thread.. Zetsumi And Me. others are welcome to watch IC But no interference. So Zets? It's up to you. Reply ASAP. I have internets access for a few days. So we should be able to gain some start in the battle by then.

Wozza Black

Really, 'Criddle...'
I have severly improved with my writing since being at university...
I have gained the knowledge and skills I have lacked from prior years tht you have known me, so don't be so quick on the judging of my Role-playing as you haven't seen me Role-play since I have been at high school...and believe me, it has seriously improved...

Awards
Zets said:
Name: This creature has no name, it is known merely as the 'Right Hand': A mark of it's servitude.

Appearance: Right Hand's entire body is wrapped around with chains and shackles, though they seem to be more a mark of it's servitude then anything else, as they do little to hamper it's speed. It has sleek, waist-length jet-black hair, and pale skin, though it's face is hidden from view by a black mask. One eye is visible, in which the pupil is a deep crimson, and it constantly looks as if the iris is bleeding into the eye itself. It wears simple clothes: A pair of black full-length cargo pants, and combat boots. It often goes shirtless, revealing a sleek, gaunt body, thinly muscled despite it's combat ability. Oddly enough, it looks very familiar...

Personality: Right Hand has no personality: It does not speak, it merely silently follows it's master, the Liche, around, and performs his bidding.

Bio: Only ever seen accompanying the aged Liche, Necros Demonia, Right Hand will follow his commands unflinchingly, and without question. In battle, it serves as a counter to Demonia's age and lack of physical ability, fighting with astounding agility and strength, and though it can cast some simple magics on it's own, the Liche performs the more complex spells. It knows no pain, no emotion, merely it's master's command.

...your right hand comes off? The Resi reference was just too easy; if I didn't take it, I'd be disappointing myself. As for the character itself... well, it's refreshing to see a short, well-written history compared to some 5000 word long pile o' drivel I don't particularly want to read through. For now, I'll assume you haven't offered Necros' history because you've only just completed this template, and as such I'll postpone any further judgements.

Omnious said:
Warren, Let me say this to you,

You are in a completely different section let alone the same page in relation to your RP ability. Please don't compare yourself to me cause it just ain't gunna happen

The fun, carefree world of RP-ing be serious ****ing business these days? Pfft, refer to signature.

Rikken Omnious

Really, 'Criddle...'
I have severly improved with my writing since being at university...
I have gained the knowledge and skills I have lacked from prior years tht you have known me, so don't be so quick on the judging of my Role-playing as you haven't seen me Role-play since I have been at high school...and believe me, it has seriously improved...

Well it seems to me that your attitude hasn't change at all. and besides how am i supposed to see how you role play when you barely even on in the first place.

oh by the way that name has no effect on me at the moment as i am sitting in hospital with a Cannula in my arm and yet i had a temp of over 40 degree centigrade, a blood pressure of 170 over 90 and a heart beat of 150. and its got me thinking as well.

I've changed my mind.
Wozza if your really that good battle me. If your not a coward.

Wozza Black

Well it seems to me that your attitude hasn't change at all. and besides how am i supposed to see how you role play when you barely even on in the first place.

oh by the way that name has no effect on me at the moment as i am sitting in hospital with a Cannula in my arm and yet i had a temp of over 40 degree centigrade, a blood pressure of 170 over 90 and a heart beat of 150. and its got me thinking as well.

I've changed my mind.
Wozza if your really that good battle me. If your not a coward.

Well, considering your...sick....I think not, don't want to have to show some form of compassion, I'm BEYOND that now!

Oh, btw the term for degrees is celcius not centigrade...

Wow, there's a development, You're thinking....

I will fight, on one condition...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back