• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my city screams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
I know Oathy used Photoshop 7 for quite a while... then I think she got a version of CS something.
I used Photoshop Elements 2.0 for about 3 years, and there were quite a few limitations with the program since there were no curves, color balance, pen tool and brush dynamic settings.

As for the sig, the last version looks the best to me. It looks better without those green tones on his face, like Color Me Evil said. On the monitor i'm using right now, it's still quite dark, but I really like how everything is placed.

Vicodin

relative power
I know Oathy used Photoshop 7 for quite a while... then I think she got a version of CS something.
I used Photoshop Elements 2.0 for about 3 years, and there were quite a few limitations with the program since there were no curves, color balance, pen tool and brush dynamic settings.

As for the sig, the last version looks the best to me. It looks better without those green tones on his face, like Color Me Evil said. On the monitor i'm using right now, it's still quite dark, but I really like how everything is placed.

Then Iunno who I'm thinking of haha. Seen so many people come and go.

But thanks. That's the thing that sucks when it comes to this sorta stuff; everyone's monitors are calibrated differently.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
Well I know he at least does use it ;p

Although GIMP is pretty awful it does have potential. I mean just look at this guy. He's the reason I even wanted to try GIMP in the first place.

I feel inferior forever

also, could you be thinking of Sarah-Oathy rather than Laur? there were two with almost identical names. another possibility is Julie. or maybe Hanatori? just throwin' names out there lol

Awards
But thanks. That's the thing that sucks when it comes to this sorta stuff; everyone's monitors are calibrated differently.

Don't fret, people used to always complain about how dark my stuff was. Since I've always used a laptop, I've never seen it that way myself. Just takes a little adjusting to still get what you want and make it a bit brighter without really compromising anything. Takes practice.

But as C4 said, Elements lacks brush dynamics, which are pivotal for smudging the way I do. As such, I dropped it as soon as I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back