• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Chemical Romance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
They seem alright, to tell you the truth, I firstly noticed them after seeing the video of "Helena". The only other song I like so far on their whole new album other than "Helena" is "The End", or it's a song title similiar to that, can't fully remember. (Of course I've been listening to some of their album for free on the internet, without downloading it or buying it!)

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Libra said:
Awesome band, I love their first album more than the new one though.

True. Even if the music on the first album are kinda simple in contrast to Three Cheers, the lyrics have a darker feel to them.

I like Demolition Lovers. Headfirst for Halos isn't that bad either.

Then again, Helena, Hang 'Em High, and Cemetery Drive are good songs too.

The next vid they're making is The Ghost Of You.

vivi.kent

my chemical romance is also one of my favorite bands!!! i have there second Cd and a lot of there first Cd!
Awsome band!! everyone gotta check them out!

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
They seem okay. I've only heard 'Helena' and...I can't remember the name of the other song, dangit...but I'd say that I'm quite impressed. I wouldn't go out and buy their CD or anything because of those two songs, but they aren't too shabby.

~X~

~~~~~
i heard one of there songs....creepy....* goes and listens to maria cary *

i dont really like them....i think that they r trying to accomplish somthing that just isnt in there catagory....not such a good rock band...

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I wouldn't say they are awesome. There are a few other bands in their category that are better.

But none the less, I enjoy listening to them. Especially the more-balad like songs.

Of all the songs, I would say my favourites are:

Cemetery Drive, Drowning Lessons, Early Sunsets Over Monroeville <33, Helena, I'm Not Okay, The Ghost of You <33, Vampires Will Never Hurt You <333 and You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I thought I heard someone say that, "You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison," was about jail rape.

I've looked at the lyrics and didn't see anything about it.

Website
www.myspace.com
I <3 MCR. Gerard Way is so hot. ;-; ...Haha, anyway, they're awesome. My favorite songs by them are;"You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison", "Cemetery Drive", "Thank You For The Venom", and "The Ghost of You". But basically all of their songs rock. =3

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I've only heard one of their songs, Helena, so I can't judge the band, but the song is really good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back