• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Character Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixx

you will make your own character!
the format has to be in this:

Name:whatever you like

Race:you can make your own

Class:you can make your own

Alignment:good or evil

Weapon of Choise:you can make your own

Armour of Choice:you can make your own

Stats:You can make your own stats, but include strength, magic, ranging
(skill), attack, defence, and speed.

Interests:whatever you want them to have

Hobbies:whatever you want them to have

Short Description of your character:whatever...

Short story:make a short paragraph story, or make a long one if you want with your character as the main character.

So all together this is how it should go:

Name:Vixx

Race:Vampire

Class:Stalker

Alignment:Evil

Weapon of Choise:My teeth

Armour of Choice:My cape and a tux

Stats:Strength:1000
Magic:5000
Ranging:500
Attack:10000
Defence:20
Speed:1000000000

Interests:Sucking Blood

Hobbies:Killing poor villagers

Short Description of your character:Vixx is a cold skinned vampire, he has one brother who he has never met but has seen him around fantasia before, vixx lives in fantasia but has to be in the forrest at day time, ya know vampires?
anyways, vixx is about 6 foot 2, weighs 130 pounds and has barely any meat on his bones, but he was gorgeous, the most profound man in all of fantasia, but knowone knew of his deep dark secret...that was until he met sohpia...

Short story:Growing up in fantasia as a vampire was hard for vixx, he was always..."different" than the others, he could only enter the town at night, and it was to feast on others, in the day he would spend his time sleeping and training in the dark cold forrest of allpinox, where he met his true love, Sophia, Vixx and sophia spent day and night together, sophia didnt know he was a vampire until she saw him sucking the life out of her dad, sophia ran from vixx but vixx tried to explain, sophia instead sprayed vixx with holy water only to kill him as a lonely vampire...sophia later met up with another man, his name was Devil Jho, also known as "The Voice"
He later was seen wandering in the forrest with sophia, only to be sucking the life out of her for killing his brother.

Now, the poster below me rates my character on a scale of 1 to 100
and then he makes his own character and so on!
the best rated character wins!
Hope you like it!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back