• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my Chain of Memories deck building guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Nice guide, you know what you are writing, I spend a lot of time making my deck too so I know that this are some great tips.

Kirsdarke

Nice guide, you know what you are writing, I spend a lot of time making my deck too so I know that this are some great tips.
Thanks. It took me FOREVER to get gamefaqs to accept it. They didn't realize that there is no list to make the greatest deck ever. You can only go with what you got. Thats why I spent so much time explaining how all the cards work, their strengths and weaknesses... ect.

also, I have never smoked pot.

T

the loose moose

wouldnt the best deck be like a bunch of high level ultima weapwns
about 12 to 14 elixirs
and some healling cards?

Kirsdarke

wouldnt the best deck be like a bunch of high level ultima weapwns
about 12 to 14 elixirs
and some healling cards?
well kinda. Ultima cards, while they're the strongest attack cards, still suffer the same limitations of regular Kingdom Keys. They can be broken just as easily. While a deck filled with all Ultima Keys is ideal, you need much more than just that. Thats where Cloud comes in: Omni-slash is probably the most powerful move in the entire game (against bosses, and IMO)

Also the guide was written in a way that applies to the whole game. From start to finish if you follow my steps you will have a great deck. It doesn't matter if you don't have Ultima Keys or Cloud cards: you work with what you got.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
My deck is made so that if you use all your sleights and so spend all your first cards, you get a whole diffrend deck, example: if I use 3 strike raid sleights that are placed in my deck one after another and so lose my first cards, when I shuffle the deck I get 2 sonic sleights one after another, this is a great trick when you are low on your CP but want more sleights that are easy to use (you don't have to search for the apropriate cards in your deck and so risk getting hit). There are of course elixirs, but if you don't have enought CP or don't have elixirs this is really useful. Is your deck made simmilar Kirsdarke?

Kirsdarke

My deck is made so that if you use all your sleights and so spend all your first cards, you get a whole diffrend deck, example: if I use 3 strike raid sleights that are placed in my deck one after another and so lose my first cards, when I shuffle the deck I get 2 sonic sleights one after another, this is a great trick when you are low on your CP but want more sleights that are easy to use (you don't have to search for the apropriate cards in your deck and so risk getting hit). There are of course elixirs, but if you don't have enought CP or don't have elixirs this is really useful. Is your deck made simmilar Kirsdarke?
No my deck is built quite differently. See I don't like to rely on sleights; if you use them too much you are gonna end up losing all your attack cards. Instead my deck follows this basic format:

1) 4-5 0 cards at the front
2) As many attack cards with as high of level as you can get
3) As many Cloud cards as you can get (those are the most important cards in the deck)
4) as many cure cards as you can get

thats basically it. using a deck like that helped me pracitally skate thru CoM with my eyes closed.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
No my deck is built quite differently. See I don't like to rely on sleights; if you use them too much you are gonna end up losing all your attack cards. Instead my deck follows this basic format:

1) 4-5 0 cards at the front
2) As many attack cards with as high of level as you can get
3) As many Cloud cards as you can get (those are the most important cards in the deck)
4) as many cure cards as you can get

thats basically it. using a deck like that helped me pracitally skate thru CoM with my eyes closed.

That looks like my boss deck(my strongest). The deck I discribed to you is my basic deck which I use at the begining of the game when I still have low cards and low CP. This deck is, as I said, good for begining, especialy for those who are still new at playing the game. My third deck is the deck I use for fighting usual enemies, with this one I experiment a lot and just have fun with it.

Mirror

Alas, what an exelent guide.

If I learn what I'm doing now, by the time my birthday comes (and I get my game then) I'll know what to do, instead of being a dipshit and messing everything up.

Thanks. lol.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
My CoM deack pretty much sucks....I thought the numbers were the power of the card so all I have is like 149 Kingdom 9 cards

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
Good but you don't have to use just keyblade cards for some people (like me at times) can beat the last boss with just magic cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back