• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Cards have been reverted to Base stats???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KremlinDusk

Hey there guys,

So, I've been playing Kingdom Hearts X for some time now, though, not as long as some of you who've been on for almost two years or more, but I've amassed a small collection of really good SR+ cards on my deck + some S cards, both Attack and Assist. I can speak Japanese well enough to get by on KHX without any problems, so I've not really needed to come on KHInsider for any help.

However, when I logged on KHX this morning, I found my damage on Raid Bosses was quite low compared to what I'd usually see, so I took a look at my Deck and found that literally all cards had reverted to base stats without any additions to them. However, they still show how many times I've Limit Cut them. I'm just wondering if anyone else is facing this kind of problem, and whether or not this happens now and again after certain maintenance.

Should I contact SE about this problem? Does anyone have any further information or experience with this?

Thanks,

Kremlin

MemoryXion

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Only way these would get back to base stats would be if they were boosted and the boost ended, or you had used fairy godmothers and they expired.
Other than that it could be a problem and I would contact someone about it.

sullenclown

Awards
Hey there guys,

So, I've been playing Kingdom Hearts X for some time now, though, not as long as some of you who've been on for almost two years or more, but I've amassed a small collection of really good SR+ cards on my deck + some S cards, both Attack and Assist. I can speak Japanese well enough to get by on KHX without any problems, so I've not really needed to come on KHInsider for any help.

However, when I logged on KHX this morning, I found my damage on Raid Bosses was quite low compared to what I'd usually see, so I took a look at my Deck and found that literally all cards had reverted to base stats without any additions to them. However, they still show how many times I've Limit Cut them. I'm just wondering if anyone else is facing this kind of problem, and whether or not this happens now and again after certain maintenance.

Should I contact SE about this problem? Does anyone have any further information or experience with this?

Thanks,

Kremlin

Can you describe which cards reverted back to base stats? I'm guessing it might be one of the cards that were boosted for the event and reverted back to the original stats since the new event just started, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back