• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My Bro Is Gay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla

lol i can't believe this thread is still alive. But dont worry, i'd be pissed if my brother wus ghey, we're hard to deal with. :/

dark_dutchman

on the fine line between being depressed and being
first off all, i honestly think it was a pretty bad decision to post it on the forums, i know you were looking for help, but as you can read some people dont give a damn bout helping you and rather say their own opinion bout specific parts of your problem.

second, i want to compliment you for being so strong, i´m also in an over-dramatic family and have some over-dramatic friends and i´m unfortunate too say i couldnt handle it. if youre heading down this road youve got to seek help, speaking to ur doctor, you cant help your family i you cant help yourself.

for the other parts of your problems, you need to stop and think about what you think is best to do, because in the end, everyone´s opinion and advice doesnt have to be yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back