• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My Bro Is Gay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aquaVen

So, you were eavesdropping on your brother why?

well we have an old house so i have three doors in my room, one of them goes to my brothers room and he talks very loud and i just overheard it.... I hate i heard it but if i hadnt have i wouldnt have known until this past tuesday and i wouldnt have been able to support him for the past six months... Its still dramatic in our house mostly on my mom's part, shes very unstable and it can get really frustrating

Q

Banned
Hmm I really cant help you. But, your brother is gay lol. I mean, YOUR BROTHER IS GAY?!
If my brother would be gay, seriously, I would change my name, family name and everything, and if its more difficult, I would kill him. I hate gays so much, because I cant understand why they are such jerks who likes cocks.I really cant understand it.

So, you love your bro, speak with him, and if its necessary, give him a punch in his face and tell him the truth, bring him back to the reality.

You're one of the only sorts of people I'd actually go out of my way for to physically hurt.

No one loves you, kiddo =/

aquaVen

Hmm I really cant help you. But, your brother is gay lol. I mean, YOUR BROTHER IS GAY?!
If my brother would be gay, seriously, I would change my name, family name and everything, and if its more difficult, I would kill him. I hate gays so much, because I cant understand why they are such jerks who likes cocks.I really cant understand it.

So, you love your bro, speak with him, and if its necessary, give him a punch in his face and tell him the truth, bring him back to the reality.

I wish I knew who you were because i would go on a personal vendetta to find you and kick your ass, and i am totally not that type of person

aquaVen

I know i really shouldnt be flooding my thread with my own posts, but a new problem has surfaced this afternoon...
Right now as i type, my brother is in his room crying. he told me this morning that he and his bf are going through some trouble... Now hes absolutely hysterical and idk what to do or say... This has been the hardest week of my life thank you guys for being here for me, yall are the only people i have i cant tell my friends...

T

Tyler Durden

Treat him like he would treat you if you were having problems with a girlfriend.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
You guys think Im stupid`? Well, I dont care. If you guys would live here in my town, youll recognize and agree my opinion.

The biggest rules here:
-Dont be emo
-Dont be a punk or hardrocker etc.
-Never blame other ppls behind their backs
-Dont be gay

These are the most important rules. If you are one of these points, the ppl here would kick your ass so hard. I punched many emos, and the feeling is nice, cuz I hate ppl who throw their life away, and who is always sad rofl...

And the other rule is the gayness. I dont think that here is living a gay. The rules are hard, arent they? lool.. And im serious man..

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I pity you. Not only are judgemental and discriminatory, you're also a bully. What are you implying? That you should not be such because of the discrimination and pain that would come along with it?

Sorry, but not everyone lets fear interfere with their beliefs. No, I wouldn't agree with you if I lived there. I wouldn't let a bunch of idiots tell me how I should conduct myself. And in the case of being gay, there's probably at least one, most likely more, living there, right under all your noses, because you know, it's not actually something you can help.

All you proved is that you and the citizens of your town have a rather negative and undesirable attitude.

Last edited:

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
You guys think Im stupid`? Well, I dont care. If you guys would live here in my town, youll recognize and agree my opinion.

The biggest rules here:
-Dont be emo
-Dont be a punk or hardrocker etc.
-Never blame other ppls behind their backs
-Dont be gay

These are the most important rules. If you are one of these points, the ppl here would kick your ass so hard. I punched many emos, and the feeling is nice, cuz I hate ppl who throw their life away, and who is always sad rofl...

And the other rule is the gayness. I dont think that here is living a gay. The rules are hard, arent they? lool.. And im serious man..
You wouldn't make it where I lived..

You would get your ass kicked if you came around here like that.. Just because someone is different form you gives you know right too judge them..

and If I lived in your town, I wouldn't give a shit.. No one is going tell me how I should be or dress.. So no I wouldn't agree with it you..

I guess you live in the backwoods where the hicks/rednecks are, lol..

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Punch yourself in the face and recognize what reality is.

=D I wrote basically the exact thing a few posts before xD

Another rule for your list Enigmatic Roxas.

DON'T BE A DUMASS.

I don't know how to reply to your brother being hysteric aquaVen. I think you should leave him to work it out. Just try to calm him down, really. :| Sorry for not being much more use.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
You wouldn't make it where I lived..

You would get your ass kicked if you came around here like that.. Just because someone is different form you gives you know right too judge them..

and If I lived in your town, I wouldn't give a shit.. No one is going tell me how I should be or dress.. So no I wouldn't agree with it you..

I guess you live in the backwoods where the hicks/rednecks are, lol..

Aha, your argues are weak. You are a scary little boy. You have not the courage to come here lol, you say that so simple, but you know nothing.

Zurich, Kreis 7. Come here haha. =)

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Aha, your argues are weak. You are a scary little boy. You have not the courage to come here lol, you say that so simple, but you know nothing.

I'd probably say you wouldn't be the trouble of having to go all the way to where you live. :| Wow, you hate everyone. Ladedah. And wow, you punch emo's. Is that supposed to impress us? :|

And by the way. I guess I am a hard rocker :p. Wow. If I step in your street, am I going to die? :p

... holy crap. Everyone's going to go off topic because Enigmatic Roxas is full of shiz. Oh noes... ¬_¬

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

21 vs 15? You call me a little boy?

Weak?lol, okay..

I had too deal with my dad beating me and my brother, while mom did nothing. (((If wasn't for mamo, I probably wouldn't here.)))

So don't tell me I don't have courage kid.. I have lot more then you..

-----------------
Does that town you live in, hail too Hitler btw?

T

Tyler Durden

I pity you. Not only are judgemental and discriminatory, you're also a bully. What are you implying? That you should not be such because of the discrimination and pain that would come along with it?

Sorry, but not everyone lets fear interfere with their beliefs. No, I wouldn't agree with you if I lived there. I wouldn't let a bunch of idiots tell me how I should conduct myself. And in the case of being gay, there's probably at least one, most likely more, living there, right under all your noses, because you know, it's not actually something you can help.

All you proved is that you and the citizens of your town have a rather negative and undesirable attitude.

Funny, because going to my town with an attitude like that is a sure fire way to never be accepted.

Have fun living in a place that is filled with hate.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards

SEIG HEIL! Let us cleanse God's green Earth of the lesser races and secure a place for the stronger ones! I'll bring the swastikas, you bring the KKK hoods.

On topic, has anyone ever wondered what kind of people would burn witches alive? Well, here they are. Don't give them oil, they might go medieval on us.

I really have nothing to add, aquaven, except don't listen to the homophobes, and don't hate them either. It's not their fault mom dropped them on their heads one too many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back