• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My Bro Is Gay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aquaVen

Yes, that is something! I guess the only difference is God doesn't frown on black people...

To aquaVen: Sorry about things with your Mom. All you can do is pray, trust, and believe that your family isn't torn apart. As for the engagement...well...yeah...

Yeah guessin you frown on the idea, im not that excited but what can i do say hell no i dont want to be involved, no it would break his heart.... I guess im gonna have to sacrifice my own personal beliefs for his sake...

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Wow ur a hateful person or ur just tryin to be offensive! but either way your probably a miserable person, so just keep your ignorant opinions to yourself!
Thanks! :)
at least i don't have a gay brother

aquaVen

at least i don't have a gay brother

at least im not that low and hateful, i mean seriously if ur tryin to hurt me, get me angry, etc. its not gonna work because i remind myself that people like you lead miserable lives and normally feel so bad about themselves its sad.... i mean get a life and stop tryin to piss people off!

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
^^God hates nobody, even Satan. He just frowns on homosexuality, doesn't mean he hates them. Don't be hard on aquaVen, he's not the gay one...

Nobody's being hard on aquaVen. It's just, you know, everybody hates your rampant homophobia and they're wondering how many times does it take to drop a kid on his head when he's a baby to make him so much like Hitler. Current consensus says 8 times.

at least im not that low and hateful, i mean seriously if ur tryin to hurt me, get me angry, etc. its not gonna work because i remind myself that people like you lead miserable lives and normally feel so bad about themselves its sad.... i mean get a life and stop tryin to piss people off!

He's being sarcastic. He's making fun of the "We hate Gay because we're Nazis" patrol in the thread. Relax.

jrock907

Website
www.youtube.com
i pity your brother
but whatever, at least you're normal
take my advice and never be like him

YOU ****ING BASTARD!!! how would u like it if somebody close to you was homosexual or bisexual? lets say you best friend... nvm with that kind of judgement u don't deserve 1 if u have 1

this quote is gold

U ****ING BITCH! why the hell would u insult his brother then turn around and tell him its a good quote? thats low u puck ass bitch

kid: support your brother! who gives a damn about what the anti homosexuals say! you kinda have to wether you like it or not unless he tried to rape you or something... but since ur the only person he's got besides his boyfriend I doubt that would happen...

1. being homosexual was not his choice AT ALL: it could have just as easily been you or your dad (many gay men force themselves on women to seem normal...)

2. you ALWAYS support your family unless they do something unforgivable. and if any1 thinks he has... HE HASN'T! telling family members that their gay isnt doing something bad... nothing is worse than the truth.

3. U WILL NEED HIM SOME DAY! hey u might have a crush on one of his friends and he could convince her to go on a date with you... besides fantasy.. ull need him for something down the road and supporting him is what he'll need...

Awards
kid: support your brother! who gives a damn about what the anti homosexuals say! you kinda have to wether you like it or not unless he tried to rape you or something... but since ur the only person he's got besides his boyfriend I doubt that would happen...

It's the thread that just keeps on giving.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Yes, that is something! I guess the only difference is God doesn't frown on black people...
Since how long again?

During the "black-means-slave" period, the interpretation of black people being the sons of Cain was a popular one.

Did/do black people choose to be black? No they dont, they're born with it. Which apparently even now in this century can be a problem for some, as black-hate is still an issue.

Same for homosexual people. In fact, it's EXACTLY the same. Infinite Nova brought up a good point that I was thinking about as well earlier.

Now I wanna bet that you, XIII Heartless, don't like to be associated with people that hate black people. That would be so wrong, wouldnt it? I mean, they're PEOPLE, for God's sake (notice the word God?). Funny how that idea is completely insignificant when it comes to other people like aquaVen's brother.

Let go of the whole "God just frowns on them" stuff, cuz its complete bull. Seems like the old Jewish religion still leaves its marks (no Jew hate here, dont be afraid.) as the two descending religions (Christianity and Islam) are very aggressive against homosexuality.

As is Jewism I think, though I really have no idea, as I dont feel like searching it up. xP

aquaVen

my brother left today and so i thought the drama would be gone... its not! my mom is hostile towards me and is threatening me, she is so immature...
But i have a question for yall...
Is someone born gay or do they essentially choose that at some point in their life? Ive been confused about that lately....

Maverick E.S

Virus
LOL A baby cant be gay...ok jokes aside....To my knowledge no they arent born that way, as time goes on they might develope a certain urge for the same sex...which i actually find disturbing but i dont act on it or anything so w/e to the last part i said

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Your friends aren't friends if they leave or make fun of you because of the sexual orientation of your brother. You should defend your brother, he has a right to be whoever he wants.
Plus gay guys always hang out with (girl) hotties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back