• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My boy problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Wait, what's this about a pic? How you dress might effect things.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
There is a picture that I posted a while ago. It's a link so my parents can't see from a distance what it is, but it's there. It's on the first page for me, I get 40 posts per page.

I know it does, I wore a skirt and blouse one day to school and guys started talking to me, and I wore a dress to the dance a while ago, and a bi friend of mine, female, said I was sexy.

But like I have said before, I don't really want ideas how to fix my appearance, but my personality, or to emphasize what males like in it.

riku0147

Awards
I think guys look for someone who's honest and just acts like themselves. That's what I'd look for.

I_LUV_SQUARE said:
But if you read what I said, I am wanting advice on how to be attractive to males in ways OTHER than physically. I can't really change how I look, I have tired, it hasn't worked out in my favor.
Flaunt it!

Sora RE+Mixed

Its true that alot of guys are nervous to approach a girl they like. But give it time and im sure that the right guy will eventually be right there for you. Give it some time. Oh and thanks for your help!

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
But like I have said before, I don't really want ideas how to fix my appearance, but my personality, or to emphasize what males like in it.

There's no point in changing who you are into something males like. If you do that, you'll lose sight of who YOU are.

Don't change your personality, there's a guy out there who'll love your personality just the way it is.

And in case you didn't know this Jen, not every guy will have the same opinion on your personality whether you change it or not.

riku0147

Awards
I don't doubt it, cause everyone's got something totally awesome about themselves. even me!

Guile

One major issue I see that you have, after reading through this thread, is that you seem to want to change your personality for the wrong reasons. There's no point in you changing the way you act or talk, whichever it may be, if it's for the sole purpose of getting into a relationship. Oft times you come off as fake, and ruin the impression you'd otherwise would make.

With what I said above, it also applies to what you find that is good about yourself. I'll use an example; someone says that you've quite the charm. Now, this is a good quality. However, if we take said quality and start overusing it, since someone says it's good, you tend to make it less than what it is.

Really, I'd say change yourself for yourself, not for potential boyfriends (or girlfriends, if you ever decide to hop along that path). That's where the "everyone's awesome" bit comes in. Each and every person is great the way they are. There's no single quality that makes them awesome, like saying your singing is what makes you so, just that fact that you are you. The "awesome," greatness, or whatever you wish to call it, is derived from you as a whole.

As for changing yourself, considering I've already told you that it should be for yourself, the negativity has to go. It is something that burdens people so much, and it just shouldn't be around to begin with. It's a tough task, I realize; I am very hard on myself, whenever it comes to school, sports, or anything social. Regardless, that challenge should be met head on.

I apologize if my post is sketchy, or hard to comprehend. I've not had very much energy lately, and it's starting to get late at night here. I shall elaborate (or possibly change, if I accidentally made a point I hadn't meant to) anything you wish for me to.

Rabello

Yeah,i hope i helped in someway to. Remember that your awsome the way you are, and people should accept that.

I AM BEAUTIFUUUUL, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAAAAY.

You aren't bad looking kid, so I don't think it would be hard for you to find a boyfriend, but yes. The way you dress yourself has a huge affect on how people act towards you. I'm not saying you should dress up like a slut to get sum action, but if girl doesn't care what she wears, I'm not intrested.

Also, people say you shouldn't change your personality. I don't know you, so they might be right, but you have to realize that some people are just dry, dull and overall boring. These people should change it if they ever want to find someone.

there are no "soulmate" things. Some people are alone for rest of their lives because they can't find anyone to like them.

Sora RE+Mixed

I doubt that, but ok.

Dont doubt it. Know that you are, and dont ever change for anyone ever. They have to take you like you are, whether they like it or not, and if they dont like who you are then screw them and forget about them, becuase a person like that is not the right person for you.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
I have been told multiple times that I just suck in general, and if I change parts of my personality, that might also change.

Most of my clothes consist of blacks, reds, and V necks. My outfits are usually a black or red shirt, black shoes, black and white hoodie or a red hoodie, blue jeans, mostly kinda tight or hip huggers, or black capris. Does that help any? I try to look good, but it doesn't seem to have any kind of impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back