• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► My book

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Well if there is anyone out there other than Eru-777 who wants to read it here ya go! (1st 2 chapters) comments are welcome.

As I ran down the cold cobblestone street on that dark and stormy night I wondered ‘where am I going to sleep?’ I am a dead farmer’s son and my mother is a drunk, if I went home who knows how drunk she’d be. Last time I went home she thought I was Ronnie, my dead brother, she never really liked Ronnie so she told me to get out or she’d call the guards, not that I was afraid or anything, it’s just that I didn’t need to be around her if she was like that. Our home is a small farm, about 12 acres, not much; we just have a few crop fields and some cattle. Anyway the rain was starting to get pretty hard, my leather vest and white shirt were drenched. Just then I saw my friend Ruth, she’s kind, she has light brown hair and green eyes. My dad used to tell me “She’s a keeper.” Or “She’s a cutie huh?” or one of his favorites “I think she likes you.” I always ignored him, I don’t think of Ruth like that, though she is pretty. She’s fifteen and so am I.

“Will!” yelled Ruth “Why are you out in the rain?” “I’m trying to find a place to sleep!” I yelled back. “Well you can stay at our house.” “Won’t your father get mad?” “He’ll get over it.” Ruth’s father works in the Castle, the Count’s secretary, he doesn’t like me because everyone in my family are farmers, though now it’s just me, my mother, my sister Danielle, and my brother Kane.

“Hey Ruth.” “Hi Will.” I went into her house, I’ve only been there two other times and stepping inside is still amazing. Tile floor, chandelier, a stained glass window, and a whole bunch of other expensive looking stuff. “Ugh, why is he here? Haven’t I told you I don’t want him here?” Said Ruth’s father sternly “He has no where else to go, you can’t leave him out in the rain!” Yelled Ruth “Fine, but only for tonight, and when I wake up I expect him gone.” “Yes sir.” Said Ruth and I in unison. We ran upstairs into Ruth’s room. “So where am I gonna sleep?” “With me of course.” “Wh…What?” “The furniture in the guest room hasn’t come in yet, so you’re going to have to sleep with me.” “Uh…ok…?” “Don’t be nervous, I know it may be a little awkward but it’s not like were going to do anything.” “MmmHmm…”

So for the whole night we just talked, and laughed, then it was time for bed. I don’t know why but I was so nervous, I’m surprised my knees didn’t give. I went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. I looked at my dark blue eyes, and fixed my messy brown hair. I took a deep breath and went into Ruth’s room. All she was wearing was a shirt and her underwear, and I can tell you that wasn’t helping my nervousness at all. “Will why is your face all red?” “Uh…um…I think I’m catching a cold…yeah cough, cough.”
“Well don’t sneeze on me or anything.” “Right, I’ll try to prevent that.”
About fifteen minutes later we were both in bed, it took me about an hour to fall asleep, but soon after that I was awoken by an arm that came around my chest. Then the nervousness came again. I laid there and listened to her talk in her sleep. One sentence made me so shaky I almost went home. She said something like “I love you.” After that I just tried to go back to sleep, and I did.
I woke up some hours later and Ruth was no longer next to me. I got up, put on my shirt and went downstairs. “Well hello there I didn’t know you were staying with us last night.” Said Ruth’s mother. She is a kind lady; I wish I could say the same for her father. “Oh yeah, it was raining pretty hard last night so I came here to rest.” “I see.” “Hey, do you know where Ruth is?” “Oh yes she said she went to go see her friend Sara.” “Oh, ok…well I guess I’ll be going.” “Wait, aren’t you hungry? I made breakfast for Ruth but she just rushed out. I’d hate for it to go to waste.” “Well…alright.”

After I stuffed my face I went to Sara’s house, I know her but she is far from being my friend. She’s kind of rude if you ask me. She’s of the preppy sort, blonde and everything in the world that is pink is hers. I’m glad Ruth isn’t like that.
I knocked on her door when a pretty large red haired lady with an accent of some sort opened the door. “Hello. Are you here to see Sara?” “Well I was wondering if Ruth is here.” “Oh yes Ruth is here hold on, RUTH! SOMEONE’S HERE TO SEE YOU!” “Hang on!” “They have been in Sara’s room all day. I keep on hearing giggles and titters coming from upstairs.” Said whom I suspected to be Sara’s mother, though she looks nothing like Sara.
“I’m here.” Said Ruth “This boy was here looking for you.” Said Sara’s mother as she walked of chuckling. “What do you want?” said Ruth “I wanted to talk to you,” “About what?” “Well I was wondering… How old do you have to be to own a ship?” “What kind of question is that?!” Said Ruth surprised. “Well I was thinking, we should get a boat and set sail, I mean we don’t really have anything to do here except work.” “Ok…..Will, are you crazy?” “What?! My mother wouldn’t notice I’m gone, and I would like you to come with me.” “Who else would go with us? Just you and I can’t handle sailing a ship.” “Ok I thought about this too, do you remember Adam? The one who runs the restaurant with his father? Well he could be our cook. My older brother can be one of the people that do heavy loads. Your sister can clean, and my friend Peter can help out too. And any other people you can think of.” “There’s just one problem, we don’t have a ship.” “…..I’m working on that part, I was hoping if you accepted that you’d come with me to the dock and negotiate with the sailors and try to get a ship.” “Oh….oh, ok. Fine I’ll go with you.” “Great! Ok let’s go!”

Chapter 2

Ok a few days later Ruth and I went off to find a ship and also recruit people. First we went to the dock to talk to old sailors, it was early in the morning and there was a slight fog along with the birds chirping. “Today seems kind of gloomy huh Will?” “Yeah this weather makes me sleepy.” I said as I yawned.

Just then I heard a rustle in the bushes, it was across the street somewhere. “Did you hear that?” “Hear what?” said Ruth. Then there was another rustle in the bushes, but this time it was closer. “Oh I heard it!” said Ruth surprised. Just then this old looking man dressed all in white and had a long white beard came out of nowhere. “Who are you?!” said Ruth and I alarmed. “I am Rohssan White Mage, widely known throughout Albene.” “What’s Albene?” I asked confused. “It is the country you live in. This world you live in right now is fake. This place was made to keep important people safe and unaware of the world around them.” By then I was about to turn around and leave but the next thing he said would change my life forever.
“You must come with me my Emperor.” When he said that I had already turned around and took a few steps, but once he said that I stopped in my tracks.
“What?!” I yelled confused, hungry, and slightly cranky as I had just woken up forty-five minutes ago thinking that I was going to buy a boat and now I have some old guy hovering over my shoulder telling me I’m his Emperor, I’ve had a very interesting day so far and it’s only 9:25 in the morning.
“You heard me correctly Emperor William Ordim.” “Stop saying that! You must have me confused with someone else! I can’t be your Emperor I’m only fifteen!” “I know you can’t be our Emperor, yet. In four months is your sixteenth birthday, December first. And when you are sixteen you will be Emperor of Albene. Because our last Emperor, Harold Ordim died. He was assassinated.” This shocked me a little; my father’s name was Harold. Just then Ruth, who has been silent the whole time, spoke up. “So my entire life that I’ve been living is fake, my goals are not reachable?” asked Ruth in a very sad voice. “Dear Ruth, I have seen your future, it is full of success and prosperity, do not be saddened by my truth-telling.” “Really?” Asked Ruth hopefully. “Really.”

We talked for a long time; he told us of the cities outside Tiralia the city we are currently in AKA ‘The Fake city.’ He told us our first stop is in Port Yellowgrove, where his friends Seifio and Arnius live. We left the city gates and started walking in the woods on a dirt road.

“So who are they?” I asked Rohssan, “Well I’ll start with Seifio, he is a master in Archery; almost never misses, oh and when you see him don’t get freaked out by his purple eyes. Anyway all the women in Port Yellowgrove are head over heels for him, so Ruth hold yourself back.” “Whatever! I won’t be drooling over him!” Yelled Ruth angrily, “That’s what they all say.”
“…Ok what about Arnius?” I asked trying to get back on topic. “Oh yes, Arnius he is, how do I put it… The careless type, he really doesn’t care about other people’s feelings, but he is very skilled with a sword. I am taking you two there because both of you need training, William,” “It’s Will.” I said cutting him off. “Ok Will, Arnius and Seifio will be training you, they are going to teach you how to use a sword and I will teach you basic magic. Ruth, I will teach you all I know about magic.” “Like what?” Interjected Ruth. “Ok come here.” Said Rohssan as he walked toward a lake near the road we were on. I walked to the lake with Ruth because I was curious as to what exactly he was going to do. “Watch closely at the rock.” Said Rohssan, as he pointed to a rock roughly half the size of me. He held both of his hands out to the ‘rock’ and slowly the ‘rock’was moving, he lifted it up off from the ground. “Watch this Ruth.” Said Rohssan, just then he turned the ‘rock’ or as normal people would say boulder, toward the lake and shot it into the lake. “Are you crazy?!” Yelled Ruth hysterically. Just then a huge wave came from the lake, “Run! Run for cover!” Yelled Rohssan.
So we ran under another boulder for cover and watched the wave soak everything, even we did not escape the water, and found ourselves walking six miles to Port Yellowgrove soaked to the bone. “Good job Mr. Let’s-throw-the-very-big-rock-in-the-water-so-we-can-get-wet magician.” Said Ruth in an irritated voice. “You’re the one who asked.” Said Rohssan.

Samber

? This isn't a fan story. it is MY story. and plus it'll be moved if that is so.

Samber

Here's the next 2 chapters. :)

Chapter 3

Some hours later we arrived in Port Yellowgrove it was around ten o’clock at night, and mind you that we met Rohssan at nine twenty-five in the morning. We were all VERY tired and I personally could’ve fallen asleep on the hard cobblestone street but Rohssan insisted we sleep somewhere more sanitary, like a bed. I, who had already found a comfortable spot on the road reluctantly brought myself to my feet and walked an agonizing twenty steps to the Empty Mug Alehouse and Inn.
“Hello and welcome to The Empty Mug, I’m Zeto the owner of The Empty Mug, are you here for a drink or will you be staying with us tonight?” “We need rooms, how much are they?” Asked Rohssan. “We have a room with three beds in it for forty gold a night.” “We’ll take it.” “It’s the second door on your left, sweet dreams.” We walked to our room, it was very nice actually. “Was it just me or does that Zeto guy seem kind of gay?” I asked. “He’s gay.” Said Ruth and Rohssan in unison. After that incident without much thought, I took off my shirt and went to sleep. I slept very well except that night I had a very stressful dream, I was in it, but Ruth was the main person, I was hanging from a cliff with a large pool of lava simmering below me, and Rohssan was being held by a very scary looking character with a knife at his throat, and Ruth was caught in the middle; saving me or Rohssan, and in the dream Rohssan was screaming “Save Will! Forget about me, he is more important!” and in the dream after he said that the person that had the knife to his throat lifted the knife up and stabbed him but before he did I woke up screaming. “No! Rohssan! You can’t die!” “What’s wrong?!” Asked Ruth alarmed, and it looked like I scared her out of bed because she was on the floor. “What are you talking about Will?” Asked Rohssan confused. I was just sitting in bed crying my eyes out. “No… No… you can’t die… You can’t die!” I yelled while tears rolled down my cheeks. “Shhhh, its ok Will, its ok.” Said Rohssan, while wrapping his arms around me.

About four hours later it was eight in the morning, and we went to The Elegant Sword where Seifio works and Arnius owns the place. As we walked to the Elegant Sword I saw in the distance a crowd of women gathered around a window. “Looks like Seifio’s the cashier today.” Said Rohssan. We kept on walking to The Elegant Sword and went in. “Look who’s here! Hey Arnius, Rohssan’s here with some kids!” Said Seifio, I could tell it was him because of his freakishly purple eyes Rohssan told me about. He also has bright blonde hair. “Hey Seifio! Meet William Ordim, your new pupil.” “No way… THE William Ordim? Son of Emperor Harold Ordim? You have to be kidding!” “No I’m not; you and Arnius will be training him, teaching him to use a sword correctly.” Said Rohssan. “So who is this young lady?” “This is Ruth, you know RUTH…” “Oh! Ruuuth… ok go on.” Seifio seemed slightly weary of Ruth. “Ahem, I will be teaching her magic so you don’t have to worry much about her but I would like it if you gave her a dagger.” “No problem.” Said Seifio.
Just then I hear a deep voice getting closer. “What about kids? Rohssan you know I hate kids.” Said whom I suspected to be Arnius. “Arnius this is William Ordim and Ruth…Ahem, Ruth.” Said Seifio. “Ugh, let me guess, I have to teach these brats how to fight, am I right?” “Right, but it’s mainly Will, don’t worry about Ruth too much.” Said Rohssan.
“We may as well get started, ok rug rat come and pick a sword.” “No, I have his sword, Will this was your father’s sword he told me to give it to you when he died, I suggested your older brother to take the sword because he was old enough to be Emperor, but he said you were much better suited. So here I am today, and I want you to have it, it has been in your family for ages, it has power, only a true heir can use. May it serve you well.” Rohssan handed me the sword and I had a strange feeling, it was hard to describe. It was like I could feel the power of the sword flow through my veins. “Well now that Rohssan is done with his speech may we begin?” “Yeah, yeah, get on with it already.” I said trying to make myself seem a little less pathetic. “Oh we have a feisty one here huh? Well, we’ll just have to fix that attitude huh?” I took in a deep breath. “Hey Arnius don’t play head games with him already.” Said Seifio.

Several hours later I was done with my training for today. So I decided to go and see how Ruth was doing with her training. So I left The Elegant Sword and outside were Rohssan and Ruth sitting at a fountain. “Hey guys.” I said. “Hi Will.” said Ruth. “How’s training going?” I asked. “Well Ruth is being very hard-headed about the whole magic thing,” Said Rohssan. “She keeps on saying its impossible, and I am getting very frustrated, can you tell her to just do as I say!” “Ok, ok, Ruth… did you not see when Rohssan threw the boulder into the lake?!” I asked. “Well, yeah but-” “Well then! Listen to him and maybe you’ll learn to do that too!” I commanded. “Ugh, fine but I’m doing it for you Will, not Rohssan.” Said Ruth in a very reluctant voice.

As the sun went lower into the sky and made the clouds seem pink and orange Rohssan was finally able to get Ruth to cooperate. “Ok, now look at this pebble I hold in my hand,” Said Rohssan. “Imagine it hovering over my hand, but you must do this in a calm state of mind.” I could tell Ruth was having a hard time getting into a ‘calm state of mind’, because I know that every little noise distracts her. Just then something amazing happened. “Ruth? Ruth?! Where did she go?!” Yelled Rohssan. Then out of nowhere she reappears in the same spot she was before and says. “Are you guys blind or something I’ve been here the whole time.” Rohssan and I just stared at Ruth wondering what had just happened, or at least I was. “Ruth, I think I have been trying to teach you the wrong kind of magic, I was trying to teach you mysticism, which is what I am best at but I think illusion is more your thing.” This was all Greek to me so when Rohssan looked at me I just nodded politely and pretended I knew what he was talking about. “Well,” Started Rohssan. “I think it’s time we call it a day, shall we go back to The Empty Mug?” We all looked at each other and nodded so we headed back to The Empty Mug to sleep another night with that gay guy running things in the lobby.
“Well welcome back pumpkins!” Said Zeto excitedly. “Same room as before sweet cheeks?” “Yes and here’s your forty gold.” “No need for that, it’s Sunday, rooms are for free tonight and two drinks are also free at the bar but after that you gotta pay up Hun.” We all looked at each other and decided to hit the bar. As we entered all conversations came to a screeching halt and all eyes were on us. Did we stand out that much? I thought to myself, but then I looked at the guy sitting near me and realized that we didn’t look like homeless people.
When we were about to turn around in the other direction, a man at least seven feet tall and had so many muscles they even went to his bald head, walked up to us, and stared at us, no doubt examining if he had to beat us to a pulp or just mentally scare us half to death, luckily for us he choose to bully us verbally. “Well, well, look who we have here; the almighty White Mage Rohssan, so Mr. Magician are you going to use your hocus pocus on me? Or perhaps someone else in this room?”
“Oh shut up already Ralan you do this to everyone, give it a break already.” Said the bar lady. “I wasn’t talking to you Erissa, why don’t you mind your own business?!” The bar lady just rolled her eyes and kept on passing out drinks. “Well where was I before I was rudely interrupted? Oh yes, well since Mr. Mage isn’t talking who are you kid? You think you’re some kind of swordsman with your sword? You may as well play with wooden ones since you’re so scrawny.” I took this as a serious insult, I was very tempted to pull out my sword and show him what I know, but that is for another day. So I just told him off. “At least I have a brain! Your head is so engulfed with muscle your brain probably gets no air! No wonder you talk like an idiot or where you just born that way?” “What did you just say you little brat?! That’s it, your mine!” He lunged toward me, I saw my life flash before my eyes, but then when I opened my eyes he was on the floor, but instead of everyone staring at him, they were all looking at Ruth.

“What happened?” I asked, but of course everyone was too busy staring at Ruth. “What happened?!” I yelled. “Ruth deflected him with a magical barrier when he attempted to attack you.” Said Rohssan still dazed in amazement. I looked at Ralan, the man laying unconscious on the floor, and decided that before he wakes up and seeks revenge that we should hurry up to our room and keep the door locked…just incase.
As we entered our room I noticed Ruth has hardly spoken to me since we got here. “Ruth,” I said as I walked toward her. “Why haven’t you been talking to me?” “Will… I…” started Ruth in a sort of nervous voice. “I was wondering why you weren’t talking to me.” So after that we talked for hours, laughing and joking; just like old times. “Time for bed.” Said Rohssan sternly, he seemed as though he wanted us asleep for a reason other than for sleep. I didn’t think too much about it and went to bed.
That night I had another dream, this time it was more peaceful. I was going to a very large castle a sign read ‘Castle Byice’ we entered inside, me, Ruth, Rohssan, Seifio, Arnius, and some girl I didn’t know. I was crowned Emperor of Albene. But in my dream I saw a shady character in the background hiding behind a pillar cutting a rope, then all of a sudden a chandelier fell, it was right above me, falling, then I woke up. This time though I wasn’t screaming, but I noticed Rohssan wasn’t in bed so I slowly crawled out of my bed and left our room.
Once I left our room I heard Rohssan’s voice, I crawled closer so I could hear him but not be seen. “Calm down Arnius, I know the prophecy didn’t include this, maybe there is a reason.” “Nonsense! The prophecy includes everything, especially since it was written by Harold Ordim himself before he died!” said whom I suspected to be Arnius. Then I heard Seifio’s voice. “Ok, ok, so Ruth is more powerful than Harold depicted in his writing, so what?” “So what?! What if she is taken to their side and is forced to kill us!” “But the prophecy doesn’t say that.” Interjected Seifio. “Ok everyone calm down, our mission right now is to keep William and Ruth safe and keep them together, we wouldn’t want them to drift apart now would we? That might change the future of our Empire.” Said Rohssan calmly, I was rather confused about what they were talking about; it didn’t make sense, at least to me. “Hey are you going to take them to the ball tomorrow night?” Said Seifio excitedly. “There’s a ball tomorrow night?” Asked Rohssan, “Yeah, it would be perfect for them to-” just then my foot bumped into a can, and of course it made a very loud noise. “Who’s there?” Said Rohssan demandingly. For me this was my cue to high-tail it out of there, I had already heard too much. I ran to my bed as fast (and quietly) as humanly possible. I hopped into my bed and lay as still as I could. I heard Rohssan open the door and mutter, “Hmm… must have been a rat.” And he walked downstairs. After that I decided to go to sleep once again.

Chapter 4

“Rise and shine!” yelled a voice that sounded like Seifio’s, I couldn’t tell, I was too busy trying to cover my head with my pillow. “It’s a beautiful day! Sun is shining, birds are chirping and all the women are after me…” I heard a cry from outside, “Seifio will you marry me?!” “No me! Marry me!” “Move it tubby, Seifio wants me!” Seifio let out a deep sigh and said, “Get out of bed now before I make you.” Said Seifio demandingly, so I reluctantly crawled out of bed, I wasn’t afraid of Seifio, I was just too tired to hear him ramble on any further. “Good, Ruth is already up so hurry lazy bum we have to go clothes shopping!”
After I pulled myself together and put on the clothes I’ve been wearing the past three days I thought maybe it was time for some new clothes, especially if Rohssan was paying. “It’s about time,” Said Rohssan, “I was about to go up there and wake you up myself.” I just ignored him and went on walking to Divine Clothing as we entered the lady at the register said “Welcome to Divine Clothing, where you care about what you wear.” We just looked at each other, and split up to search the masses of clothing, when I see Zeto, the gay owner of The Empty Mug come in and say, “Oh I’m sorry I’m late Rohssan, my bar lady needed some persuading to watch the place, I don’t blame her! Anyway where is Miss Ruth?” My jaw dropped, he’s shopping with us? I thought. Today will be… interesting, I can feel it already. “I’m over here!” yelled Ruth, and I could tell she was just as confused as me. “Oh hi Ruth, Rohssan has asked me to join you guys shopping, so I’m here to help you pick out very lady like clothes.” “Hey I don’t need help picking clothes!” Yelled Ruth, Zeto looked at Ruth from top to bottom and said, “It looks that way honey.”

Well we were shopping for some hours; I got a dark blue T-Shirt, black pants, a new leather vest, and a new white long sleeve shirt, a pair of leather boots, a pair of light brown pants, and a suit, only because Rohssan insisted. But with that in mind my thoughts went back to last night, what they said, I… I don’t understand what they mean. Prophecies, Me, Ruth, and a bunch of other things…my head hurts…

“Ok Ruth, Will, we are going to the castle ball tonight so put on your good clothes and we’ll start heading over there.” Without saying anything me and Ruth went up to our room and got ready, this better be fun I thought. After we were dressed we went to the Castle Yellowgrove where the ball was, I was never fond of balls, we had them all the time in Tiralia, all the snobs went so I never wanted to go, hopefully it’ll be different here. Seifio was going with us, poor guy; he’s going to be smothered by all the women.
“Were here.” Rohssan proclaimed. As we entered inside, the feeling the castle gave me was like the feeling I got when I went to Ruth’s house. “Rohssan? Is that you?” Said some lady. “Cara! It’s so nice to see you! Ruth, Will, this is Countess Cara, she runs Port Yellowgrove.” “Nice to meet you.” Said Ruth and I in unison. “Where is your lovely daughter?” Asked Rohssan happily. “Riea? Oh she’s getting cleaned up, she went hunting again, I can never get that girl to act like a lady.” Just then I saw a girl come down the steps “Boo!” Said the girl trying to scare Countess Cara. “Riea! Don’t scare me like that!” “Hee hee!” I looked closely at Riea and realized she was the girl I didn’t know in my dream. Do my dreams tell the future? Nah, I thought, they just look alike.
“Where’s Seifio?” I asked. After I said that a hand goes over my mouth, “Shhh! don’t say my name out loud!” “Sei-” “SHUT UP!” “Sorry.” I mumbled since he still had his hand over my mouth. “It’s ok.” Said Seifio. “Uh, if you’re trying to lay low I don’t think the black hooded cloak is going to make you blend in…” I said. “Well this is the best way to hide from those women.” Said Seifio sadly. “So you’re Seifio huh?” Said Riea while she tried to lift his hood. “Shhh, be quiet….don’t let them hear you!” Said Seifio sternly. “Oh chill out already,” Said Riea as she lifted his hood and gazed into his…purple eyes. When they looked at each other I could tell they would be very good friends. Riea gulped and said “So I hear you’re an archer.” “Yeah, I’m pretty good too.” Said Seifio nervously, “Would you… like to dance with me?” Asked Seifio even more nervous. She nodded and they went to go dance to the classical band.
Just then a boy came down the same stairs Riea did, he looked about the same age as me. I don’t know why but I didn’t like him from the moment I saw him. “Oh, Rohssan this is my Step son Laeneo, but just call him Neo.” Said Countess Cara. “Pleased to meet you great White Mage.” Said Neo so politely it seemed as if he was faking it. “Thank you; it is an honor to meet you as well Neo.” Said Rohssan just as politely, all these manners were making my head hurt.
Just then Neo turned his head toward Ruth “Well who do we have here? Miss, may I have the honor of knowing your name.” “My name is Ruth.” He nodded. “A beautiful name indeed.” Said Neo as he got on one knee and held her hand and kissed it. That made me for some reason burn up inside, I wanted to tackle him to the ground and punch the living daylights out of him. But of course I couldn’t, if we were in a more secluded area then…maybe. “My you are quite the charmer huh?” Said Ruth, luckily I could tell she didn’t like it, because whenever she doesn’t like something she uses that voice. Then on the corner of my eye I could see Rohssan with a distressed look on his face. “Ok everyone lets dance!” Said Rohssan quickly. “Ruth you wanna dance with me?” I asked. “Sure I will.”
While Ruth and I were dancing I saw Neo sitting in a chair staring at me with evil eyes, it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. After that I heard someone scream “Assassin!!!” “Run for your life!” “What’s happening?” Asked Ruth alarmed. Just then a man dressed in all black came swinging from a rope attached to the ceiling and scooped me up from the floor then we landed and he pulled out a knife and put it to my throat.
“No one move or the Emperor gets it!” Said the man with the very shiny and sharp knife at my very sensitive throat. “Emperor?” Someone calls out. In the corner of my eye I see Rohssan with a very stressed look on his face. Just by looking at him I knew that whoever this man was, he killed my father.

I looked at Ruth and closed my eyes, ready to receive my fate. A few moments later I open my eyes and I’m still alive, but the assassin wasn’t. I look over at Ruth and in her hand is his dagger dripping with blood.
Everyone was still screaming, and someone was asking about the whole emperor thing, but I was still staring at Ruth. Rohssan walked over and said “Ruth, what happened?” Ruth looked over as if she were more confused than us and said “I’m not sure, all I remember is the assassin grabbing Will and I panicked, and that’s all I remember.” There was a long pause; Rohssan was no doubt thinking of what to do. “Ok we are going to The Great Forest. There, there is a man named Adodak Serpenthelm he knows even more than me about magic, and a lot of other things, he would be able to figure out Ruth’s problem.” Great I thought, more traveling, right when I was getting comfortable with gay Zeto… Oh well, that’s what an Emperor does I suppose.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Samantha! This is really good. I actually only read the first 2 chapters so far. Extremely descriptive. 8.9/10!

I'll edit this later once I read the 3 and 4 chapters.

EDIT: Still very good. Very descriptive, creative, and interesting, which I find keys for a good writing process. Keep it up.

Last edited:

Haku

<3
You have very good story telling skills including being able to stay on topic and give good details about the story so good job and I can't wait for more!

Samber

Yay! i'm glad you all like it! ok here's more.

Chapter 5
We packed our bags and started to walk towards the city gates. But just then Seifio comes running and yells “Wait for me!” We all turned around, I was happy to see Seifio and his bright smiling face. “I didn’t know if you were coming.” Said Rohssan. “Sorry, I had to walk Riea back to the castle this morning.” “You mean you and Ri-” I was stopped with a bump to my foot. Oh my god I thought, Seifio and Riea… oh never mind, he needs a girlfriend anyway. “Well,” Started Rohssan “Shall we start walking?” “Walking? I have a horse and carriage that we can go on.” Said Seifio. When he said that I was so relived, I didn’t want to walk all the way to the Great Forest, wherever that is. And I could tell Ruth was as relived as I was, because when Seifio uttered the word carriage she dropped her bags on the floor.
“Wonderful! Let’s go right away!” Said Rohssan enthusiastically.
We left Port Yellowgrove and we’ve been in Seifio’s very small carriage for about four hours, and I personally was getting restless, I whished for some kind of entertainment other than Seifio’s ridiculous jokes. And then they came true, a bandit trying to steal money from people coming down the road. I was excited; finally it was time to test my swordsman skills. “Hey you, pay three-hundred gold or get a beating.” “I think it will be you getting a beating.” I said heroically. Everyone just stared, as if they were thinking ‘Oh please…’ so with that, I jumped out of the carriage and pulled out my sword. “C’mon let’s fight.” I said daringly. He looked at my sword in awe, I know my sword is awesome but jeeze let’s fight already, I thought. “That sword, you’re… you’re…” Just then he got on one knee, bowed and said “My emperor, I... I’m sorry forgive me.” I put my sword down and looked at Rohssan, he signaled to me to keep the conversation going. “Uh, well… don’t let it happen again, if I catch you staling from others again I’ll have to slice you up.” I said. I looked over at Rohssan and Ruth, and they looked embarrassed. “Yes sire, I won’t do it again.” Said the bandit. “Uh, hey… do you know where Adodak Serpenthelm lives?” I asked. He looked at me quickly and said “You mean that house over there?” I looked over my shoulder and saw a relatively large wooden house. “Oh why thank you… carry on.”
After that ordeal, we parked the carriage in front of his house. Seifio’s horse was giving him a hard time, not wanting to be tied up. We walked up to the front door and knocked. “Hello Adodak, it’s me Rohssan!” The silence was deafening, the only noise was Seifio yelling at the horse. “Maybe he’s asleep, it is probably past midnight.” Ruth suggested. There was a long pause. “I guess so.” Said Rohssan. “Rohssan I’m surprised, don’t you remember how long we stayed up in college?” Just then a man appeared right next to Rohssan. “Adodak! You’re just as sneaky as you ever were!” Said Rohssan jokingly. I looked at the man who I now know to be Adodak; he looked very distinguished, neatly combed black and gray hair, a moustache, a nice suit, and a very professional sounding voice.
“So who are they? Friends seeking knowledge?” “Back there with the horse is Seifio, the famous archer, here is Ruth, whom I brought to you for a strange case, and over there is William Ordim, son of the assassinated emperor.” Adodak looked at me and bowed “It is an honor to meet you, Emperor.” “Nice to meet you as well.” I tried to say formally. “Well let’s go inside its getting cold, Seifio! Don’t worry about the horse!”
About fifteen minutes later we were in Adodak’s living room, it was very cozy, the fireplace was lit. We all sat down on Adodak’s couches and talked. “So you guys went to college together?” I asked. “Yes we did, we always had the greatest fun, the parties were great, and Rohssan was a little shyer than me so I had to make him loosen up.” Said Adodak. “What college did you guys go to?” asked Ruth. “Byice Magical College.” Said Rohssan and Adodak in unison.

Byice College? I thought, in my dream didn’t that castle sign say castle Byice? “Byice? Where’s that?” I asked. Rohssan looked at me suspiciously and said “The city of Byice lays South West of the Itova Mountains, which is on the west side of the country. Why do you ask?” “Uh, no particular reason.” I lied. “The Emperor lives in the very large castle there.” Adds Adodak, he said it as if he knew what I was thinking. But everyone knows that’s impossible. “Oh is it William?” Says Adodak with a superior eyebrow. I sat there shocked; did he just read my mind? No it must be a coincidence. “It wasn’t a coincidence William, I can indeed read minds.” “Oh I forgot to tell you about that Will.” Says Rohssan. Great, I thought, now he knows about my dream. But what can he do with that? “You’d be surprised.” Says Adodak. “So, it’s getting late why don’t I show you guys your rooms.”
After Adodak shows us our rooms I lay in bed pondering on his words, ‘you’d be surprised.’ What the heck is that supposed to mean? As I kept on thinking of the events that happened today I decided to get a glass of water; all that thinking was making my throat itch.
As I walked down the hall I heard, yet again a suspicious conversation coming from the living room. I started walking very slowly and kneeled down when I got as close as I could. “You know when we were at the Port Yellowgrove ball some one attempted to attack Will, but somehow with lightning speed Ruth took the assassin’s weapon and killed him, and she doesn’t even remember.” Says Rohssan. “That is very odd; I’ve only had one other case similar to this, the culprit was that my patient had enormous magical potential and it was coming out in bursts and it overwhelmed his brain and thus he never remembered it happened.” Says Adodak. “Though, it seems Ruth has more control over her bursts, particularly when William is in danger.”
“Hey, Rohssan,” Started Adodak “Today when I was reading William’s mind, I found out he had a dream that he went to Castle Byice, do you think he can tell the future in his dreams like his father?” “Hmm, perhaps, it is too early to tell though, if he tells us of his dreams, we could try to make them happen or try to prevent them, if they really are telling the future.” Said Rohssan.
After that I decided to go to sleep, I was more convinced than I ever was that my dreams tell the future, who knows maybe Riea was the girl with us at Castle Byice. But if that was true, what about my other dream? The one where Rohssan was about to die? I hope that it really was just a dream…

I went to sleep that night and I had yet another dream. This time it seemed as if it would happen in the-not-so-distant future. Me, Ruth, Seifio, Rohssan, and Adodak were outside saying good bye to each other when a man comes out of the bushes and aims at me with a bow and arrow, he lets go but just before that a baby wolf jumps on him and his arrow goes right through Ruth’s bicep. She of course screams in pain and sits on the ground holding her arm, Rohssan and Seifio captures the attacker, afterwards they check Ruth’s arm, then she pulls it out, she rolls up her sleeve and looks at it and we saw it slowly close up, and eventually it seemed as if nothing was ever there. Then I was awakened by an energized Seifio.

“Rise and shine! I’m making pancakes! Get dressed!” I look up and Seifio is in an apron with a frying pan in one hand, flipping a pancake. Then he leaves, whistling some kind of tune. I get up and rub my eyes and I reluctantly get dressed and walk down stairs, my new white shirt and leather vest fit nicely, and my cream colored pants are nice and warm; it was a pretty cold morning.
“Morning Will.” Said Ruth. I just nodded and sat down at the table. “Hey Rohssan, it was weird, yesterday I cut myself on accident when I was getting out of the carriage and I looked at it and it healed shut within seconds.” Said Ruth. Rohssan looked up from the article he was reading and looked at Ruth puzzled. “Hmm, maybe your eyes were playing tricks on you; I’ve never heard anything like that, even with potions.” Ruth nodded and continued to eat her pancakes. “Hey Will, do you want strawberries in your pancake?” Asked Seifio. “Uh, sure, I’ll have strawberries.” I looked over at Rohssan; I had to tell him my dreams. Maybe he would know if they were telling the future, or just my imagination. “Rohssan, I have to tell you something.” “What is it?” he responded. We went over to a more private area of the house and I told him about my dreams.
“That’s very interesting.” He said while fiddling with his beard. “So are they going to happen? Do you know? Are you going to die? I don’t want you to die!” I said anxiously. “Calm down, it’s possible, but two of your dreams end before anything devastating happens, so maybe I don’t die, maybe you don’t get hit by the chandelier. Who knows, as for Ruth we’ll just have to see what happens.” I nodded, I felt better now, at least a little.

Chapter 6
It’s been about five days since I told Rohssan about my dreams, and I’ve had no other dreams that may have future telling qualities, unless there’s a killer toilet out there. Anyway Adodak has been training Ruth so she could be better able to control her bursts. So it was time for us to go to Byice, my birthday was six days away, and I was to be crowned Emperor. Wow, that will be something new to deal with.
“Well bye Adodak it was great seeing you again you old fart.” “You don’t look like a young spring chicken yourself Rohssan!” We all laughed then Ruth said “Thanks Adodak, you were a great help.” “No problem Ruth, if you ever want to learn more come back and see me again.” Just then, as it happened in my dream, someone jumped out of the bushes, aimed, then a baby wolf jumped on him, he shot and hit Ruth in the bicep. “Owww!!! Oh, it hurts!” Yelled Ruth in agonizing pain. She sat on the ground crying in pain. Rohssan and Seifio caught the archer, just like my dream. And Rohssan came over to Ruth. She slowly pulled it out and rolled up her sleeve, but this time by the time she rolled up her sleeve, it was already healed.
She had blood stains on her shirt so she had to have been hit. Rohssan stared in amazement, and then looked at me. “This is incredible on so many levels.” Adodak came over and examined her arm. “Can you move it?” Ruth moved her arm in many different directions and said “Yeah, and it doesn’t hurt anymore.” While Adodak and Rohssan were busy having a talk about the history of regeneration Seifio was examining the arrow.
“This is weird.” Mumbled Seifio. “Why?” I asked. Seifio looked up and said “This arrowhead is very unique. The arrow is designed like Wood Elf’s make, sharp and designed to cause excruciating pain. But the tail is like the ancient’s used to make, precise, flow very cleanly through the air.” “What’s so weird about that? They just put the best of both worlds together to make a great arrow.” I said. “What’s weird is… the last arrow discovered like this was made by a group of people that went out and assassinated important figures, but they supposedly caught all of them and put them to death.” Said Seifio.
“I’m not saying anything!” I turned around and saw Rohssan interrogating the attacker. “Why did you try attacking us?! Who sent you?!” Yelled Rohssan. “Calm down Rohssan.” Started Seifio. “You what’s your name?” The attacker looked up and said in a hateful voice “My name is Kevice.” “Ok Kevice, you’re from the guild, Blood of Blackwater aren’t you?” Rohssan looked at Seifio surprised. “I’m not answering that.” Said Kevice nervously. “So that’s a yes, so who sent you to kill Will?” Kevice looked around and said “Fine, yes I am From the Blood of Blackwater, and…our leader Belros sent me, as I was the most experienced.” Rohssan’s jaw dropped then he said. “I thought you’re guild was… extinct.” “It was, until Belros read up on the history of the guild and decided to bring it back, over the course of thirteen years the guild has as many members as it did before everyone was caught and killed. I have been in the guild since the beginning.”
Just then Ruth chimed in “So, Kevice would you like to see my arm?” She walked over to him and rolled up her shirt, and he looked stunned, because there was nothing there. “Are you some kind of freak animal?” Said Kevice. Ruth smacked him and said “I’m not sure, but what I do know is if you don’t tell us everything about what you guys are going to try to do to Will, I will personally take you out on my own.” Kevice laughed and said “You kill me? Oh don’t make me laugh; you may heal freakishly fast that doesn’t mean you can hurt me.”

Just then Ruth closed her eyes, and then opened them and they glowed an eerie pale blue, and then Kevice was lifted from the ground and slammed against a tree. Ruth slowly walked toward him and said “Am I making you laugh now?” Kevice had a frightened look on his face, as if he were about to have a heart attack. “Ok, ok, I’ll do what you want just don’t hurt me!” We all had a good chuckle, and then Ruth put him down near Seifio so he could restrain him. But I was still curious about where Ruth’s power came from, I’ve never seen her do that, or her eyes glow that freakish blue color. Maybe it has something to do with Adodak training her.
After we all got settled down after that incident, it was time for us to part our ways yet again. We of course were taking Kevice with us; we couldn’t let him escape now would we? “Bye Adodak, and thanks for your help!” Yelled Ruth from the carriage for a second time. We all waved and set off toward Byice.

The carriage has three rows of seats, the first one is where Seifio, Ruth and Kevice are sitting, and I and Rohssan are sitting in the back. “So Will, I’m guessing your dreams are true, because today is exactly how things happened in your dream. So now, your other dreams worry me.” Said Rohssan. “I’m worried too; I don’t want you to die Rohssan.” I said. “I’m worried about you getting hit by that chandelier.” Said Rohssan. Only Rohssan and I knew about my dreams, Rohssan says I can’t tell anyone about them because it could change the future, for good or worse.
While we were on our way I asked Seifio how long the ride would be, he said about eighteen hours, so with that said I decided to kill time by sleeping.
But this time I had another dream. It was different from my other dreams, my other dreams I watched the events unfold, but this time I played it out. But I thought it was just another regular dream.

I was awoken by a smack to my back. ‘Were here already?’ I thought. “Get up Emperor.” I opened my eyes and there were some men in black hoods surrounding the carriage, and we were in a cave. “It’s time for you to go in your cell.” Said one of the men. I was pulled from the carriage and had a bag put over my head. A while later the bag was taken from my head and I was pushed into a cell.
I sat on the cold wet cave floor, and wondered if this was my fate. If I was going to die here. When I heard Seifio’s voice “Will are you there?” “Yeah where are you?!” “The cell next to you!” I looked over to where his voice was coming from and saw that stalagmite was almost completely separating our two cells. I walked over to the small portion of the cell that wasn’t covered by the rock. “Seifio! Where are we?!” “We are in the Blood of Blackwater hideout. While you were sleeping they caught our carriage and forced us to come here.” “Great…now what?” Just then I heard someone coming, then they said “Hello William, I never thought I would get to meet you, since my men are so careless.” I walked to the gate of my cell, and the man talking was accompanied by Kevice and two other men. He was tall with dark hair and eyes, and he had pale skin “I am Belros. Leader of the Blood of Blackwater. One of my men that took watch saw your carriage, then Kevice inside it. He immediately informed me then I ordered my men to abduct you.” “Where’s Ruth and Rohssan?!” I demanded. “They are in different cells in a different room; right now they are being questioned.” I looked in his eyes, I could tell he wanted us all dead, I could feel it, but it seemed something was stopping him from doing so. Just then I saw a bright light come from one of the doorways then an exploding sound. “What was that?!” Demanded Belros. Just then a man comes running from the doorway. “Sir! The girl, she’s gone mad! She’s making everything explode!” My jaw dropped. “Have you tried restraining her?!” “Yes but she just breaks the leather!” There was a long pause; there was screaming coming from the other room. Belros looked at me then the other man and said “Kill her.” “Wait! No I can stop her!” I yelled. Belros turned around and looked at me. “You can stop her?” “Yes!” He looked at me a long time and finally said “Put cuffs on him and take him to her.” “Yes sir.” I was taken out of my cell and into the other room. This was just like my dream! I remember the cave, the noises, and being restrained. I need to play it out just like my dream. Maybe that is how we will get out of here.
“Ruth!” I yelled. She looked at me; her eyes were the same pale blue as they were when she threatened Kevice. “Will? Is that you?” I nodded. She walked closer to me, and then her eyes returned to her usual green. “I thought they killed you.” She said sadly. She ran to me and hugged me. I could tell she felt the cuffs, because after that she said “Why are you chained up?!” “Because I’m still a prisoner…” I muttered. She looked at me turned me around, and then melted the cuffs. “There you go.” She said happily. “Where’s Rohssan?” I asked. “Oh I set him free about a half hour ago. Right now he’s getting ready to blow up this place,” She whispered. “So let’s get Seifio and ditch this place.” “Ok.” I said.

Just then one of the men in black hoods came to check on me and realized I wasn’t restrained any longer. “Hey you! Boss their trying to escape!” Just as he uttered the word ‘escape’ about six men came running. No doubt trying to restrain us so they can beat us. “Ok let’s get Seifio and go!” Said Ruth. She ran to his cell while I fought off the Blackwater posse. And to my convenience my sword was located on a table only about two steps away. As I got to work slicing off fingers and legs, Ruth was busy melting away Seifio’s cell’s bars.
“Ok Will let’s go!” Yelled Ruth. As we ran out the entrance I saw someone on the corner of my eye leaving through a side door. I didn’t think much of it; I was more preoccupied by the countdown of the cave’s demise and sought the outside world immediately.
When we left the cave Ruth gave the thumbs up and Rohssan blew up the cave with one of his magical bomb things… And to add, no one seemed to realize that there were going to be flying pieces of rock all over the place. So as we scurried for cover like kangaroos on hot tar, I, being the intelligent one, found myself hiding behind a very big tree while everyone else decided to play a game of boulder dodge ball.

Samber

Here's more!

Chapter 7
After everything was calm and there were no more flying rocks, we started walking to Byice. The rest of the trip was uneventful, and by morning we were in the large city of Byice. The city stone walls were a bright white, and the main gate was large and beautiful.
“Here we are…” Said Rohssan in a tired voice. We entered the main gate and were greeted by two guards who said simultaneously “Welcome to the great city of Byice.” We smiled and walked to the closest Inn. “Welcome to The Empty Mug of Byice, how may I help you.” Our jaws dropped, Zeto’s inn is a chain? I guess he is richer than he let on. Rohssan, unaffected by the news walked up and paid the man at the counter and we went up to our rooms. Then we got settled and went to bed.
The next few days were uneventful, Seifio was teaching me more about the sword, and Rohssan was in awe of Ruth’s magical ability. But today was December first. My birthday. I was dressed up in my father’s old royal garments and I was taken to Castle Byice. And when we entered none other than Riea and Arnius were there standing and smiling. “Hey there Will.” Said Arnius, strangely in a kind sounding voice. “Hi Arnius, Hi Riea.” We hugged and Seifio went off to talk to Riea behind us. I walked into the throne room. It was gigantic, White stone walls, large windows, white marble columns, and a purple rug leading to the throne.
I was getting closer to the throne when I saw someone behind the column, just like in my dream. He was cutting something, I looked up the chandelier was above me, and then it fell. I’m going to die I thought. But when I accepted my fate, someone pushed me aside and I fell on my stomach. I heard the crash of the glass. ‘Please don’t die.’ I thought. Whoever just saved my life. I got up and crawled to the chandelier. Blood was everywhere, and the blood was from Arnius. “Arnius…” I said in a horrified voice. “Are you ok?” Asked Arnius weakly. “Yes, I’m ok. Why did you do that?” “You were meant for greater things than me.” A tear rolled from my cheek. Ruth and Riea were standing on the side in shock. And Seifio and Rohssan were crying.
“Arnius don’t die.” I said while crying. “Will, I’m not going to live. But, I will always be with you, Rohssan, Seifio, Ruth, and even Riea. So do me one favor,” “What?” “Give me a nice coffin.” I smiled. Then he said “Will, you showed me how to show kindness to people. My life has been a full one, ever since I met you.” He put out his hand and said “Good bye Will.” And then his eyes closed, and didn’t move anymore.
The last time I cried this hard was when I found out my father died. My birthday was the worst one I ever had. We buried him the next day in a very nice coffin. The man who cut the rope was caught and he’s from the Blood of Blackwater.
Today I’m going to be crowned Emperor. We walked back to the place of Arnius’ death. I sat in the chair and listened to the count of Byice make his speech. “I Carter Piner, announce William Ordim is now crowned the Emperor of Albene.” He put the heavy crown on my head; everyone in Byice attended the crowning. And everyone bowed. I felt so… embarrassed, I don’t know why. I guess I’ve been used to bowing to others for so long that it didn’t feel right. Rohssan stood up and clapped, and everyone else joined in. A man came to give me a robe to wear. It was purple with a fluffy white collar. The man said my father used to wear it.
My crowning quickly turned into a party. There was food and drinks. I don’t know how I’m going to rule the country, let alone the continent. “How does it feel being Emperor?” Asked Ruth, She was wearing a blue dress with gold trim, she looked amazing. While I was busy thinking, I forgot to answer her. “Hello? Talk to me!” “Oh, sorry, I spaced out for a second. I feel kind of nervous. I mean, what if I don’t do a good job?” She smiled and gave me a hug. “Don’t worry; you’ll have people doing all the hard work for you.” She laughs. She gave me a playful punch in the arm and went off to get something to drink.
I went to go sit down. I was still saddened by the death of Arnius. He used to be so selfish, but out of the blue he saved my life. ‘Why?’ I thought, why did he have to die? I was getting so worked up about it I ran to Rohssan. “Rohssan!” I yelled. “What is it?” he inquired. “Is it possible to bring people back to life?” I said while a tear rolled down my cheek. “Not that I know of. Look I know you’re still upset about Arnius. But we must move on.”
I looked at him, I felt so helpless, so I ran to the castle library.
About ten minutes after I left the party was over. But no one came to say bye. I guess they all knew why I left and decided to leave me be. I spent hours in the library looking up resurrection. But I was coming up with nothing. Around two in the morning, at the most un-promising moment, I found it. In an old ruin south of the Itova mountains there is supposedly a potion, several actually, that if you pour it onto a dead corpse, in about a day, the heart starts beating, and brain starts functioning.
It sounds ridiculous I know, but I’m desperate. Arnius deserves to live. I took the book and looked for Seifio. I eventually found him in the kitchen, as always, eating. But he never gains a pound. “Hey Seifio, quit stuffing your mouth and come here.” He turns around and looks at me with a surprised look. “Excuse you?” he says with food falling out of his mouth, and it fell on to the floor with salvia. I give him a look. He gives me a look back and swallows his food. “Do you know where Albene fort # 12 is?” He gives me a confused look and says “Why do you want to know?” I shove the page in his face and say “That’s why!”
He reads the page and scratches his head. “Sorry Will but, that fort was destroyed completely about eight-teen years ago. I remember it was on my tenth birthday. When everyone found out people were scared and we didn’t do much for my birthday.” I shuddered. Oh well I thought, I tried. I walked up to my room and decided to let out my frustration there.

This was the first time I saw my room, they said I couldn’t go in there until I was crowned. I walked in and my mood was raised quite a bit. My bed was huge, it was so fluffy, it was like lying on a cloud. I had a large armoire with all my clothes in it. And a table with a couple books and paper with a pen for me to write in The Emperors Journal. As they call it. All the emperors write in it. I read through the journal, I saw my grandpa’s writing. He wrote about how he was in love with grandma, and he was so nervous to ask her out. Then I saw my father’s handwriting. It was different; he was telling the future. Then it hit me! It’s the prophecy Rohssan, Seifio, and Arnius talked about in the empty mug! I quickly read through.
October 9, 3081
Last night I had a dream that happened this morning! I dreamt the captain of my army died, and I was informed this morning.
October 27, 3081
My dreams are getting more and more vivid. And further into the future. I dreamt my son William was born. I guess Jan and I are having a boy.
November 7, 3081
I dreamt my son William met Rohssan for the first time. He looked like a strong young man. Hopefully Rohssan won’t have a hard time with him.
November 16, 3081
I dreamt William kissed this girl with brown hair. I didn’t see her face. And further into the dream she unleashed incredible magical power. She blew up the side of the Itova mountains! But it seemed as if she couldn’t control it.
May 3, 3094
I haven’t written in here for a long time. I’ve been in a war lately. The army kicked me out because I was too severely injured. I also had more dreams. And they were not pleasant. They showed a future of grim darkness, people afraid to leave homes, plants dieing from the burning sun. And war raging. I hope the empire is not in vain. And when I die, which I know I will soon, according to my drams, I want my son William to take over. As in my dreams he saves our grand empire. Good bye.

When I was finished reading the journal my head hurt from being so fascinated. It was amazing how I got to read my father’s predictions. As I closed the journal I was still in awe of the entries. Then Rohssan comes into my room. Looks at the journal and quickly snatches it from my hands. “You didn’t see the entries in the last page did you?” darn, I thought. “No.” I responded. He calmed down and said “You read everything else?” “Basically.” I said. “You weren’t supposed to see it.” “Then why was it in my room?” I asked suspiciously. “I forgot it in here when I was fixing up your room.” I nodded. “Why don’t you go to bed?” Said Rohssan. “It’s three forty-two.” He went on. I reluctantly agreed and went to bed.

I slept very well. That bed is just so comfortable! I was enjoying my first night in my royal bed, but it was around six in the morning I was awoken by my door opening violently and one of my guards yelling “Sir! The blood of Blackwater, their here! And they said they will kill us all if we don’t let you talk to them!” I jumped out of my bed and got dressed with lightning speed. Then ran downstairs.
“Well, well, look who we have here. William Ordim, it’s been a while since I last saw you.” I saw it was Belros as I ran to the table in the dining room. “Please have a seat.” He said as if he were the emperor in the room. “I am Emperor now so I don’t need an invitation.” I said rudely. “My, my, someone has gotten a little to big for their britches.” Said Belros. “Cut to the chase Belros.” He looked at me surprised and said “Well, you remember how Rohssan destroyed our hideout, I and my most trusted men escaped,” “Obviously.” I said. He looked at me with a sour face and said “look you brat! The only reason you are emperor is because my father lost a bet ok?!” I was pretty confused by now. “Our great grandfather’s were rivals, they always tried to out smart each other. One day your Great grandfather made a bet with my Great grandfather Emperor Tyden Tennerson. If my grandfather won, yours would be hung, and if yours won he would get the empire. They bet on a fighting match, and your great grandfather won! It was devastating! So now, I make you a bet.” “Wait, hang on a second! I am NOT making a bet with you, you guys rip people off! Or kill them actually…” I said.
“Wait you have not heard the conditions. If you win you get him.” Belros snaps his fingers and a man dressed in a black hooded robe comes forward. He had hand cuffs on. “I don’t want a slave!” I exclaimed. “Oh but wait, look who it is.” The hood was pulled from his head and it was…Arnius! “Arnius!” I yelled. I got up and ran toward him and he was pulled away from me by one of Belros’ men. Rohssan was behind me and passed out on the floor. “How did you bring him back?!” He chuckled and said “Albene fort #12.” My jaw dropped. “But Seifio said it was blown up!” “Indeed, by us, but we recovered the reviving potion before we did.” Said Belros. I looked to Arnius and cried. “Can I give him a hug?” I asked. Belros looked at me coldly and said “Nope.” I wanted to hit him so bad. “Unless we make a bet.”
“On what?” I asked already knowing what he was going to say. “If you win, you get Arnius; if I win I get the empire.” I looked to Rohssan for answers but he was still passed out. I don’t need this kind of pressure on my first day as Emperor. Ruth came over to me, put her hand on my shoulder and whispered “Remember, you have people doing all the hard work for you.” At first I was confused. But then I realized what she was saying, she was going to use her powers to help me win but how? Just then Belros looked at me and Ruth sharply and said “No talking! And no cheating!” he said as he passed out the cards. “I haven’t even accepted yet!” I yelled. “You will.” He said smugly. He was right though what were they going to do with Arnius if I didn’t? Hmm good question! “What are you going to do to Arnius if I don’t accept?” Belros looked at me and smiled “He will become one of us.” I let out a deep sigh and said “Let’s play some Poker.” The heat was on. My cards were awful; I had seven of hearts and two of spades, the absolute WORST hand you could get! I looked to Ruth and thought ‘Thanks a lot.’ Belros was smiling and said what do you have? I threw out my hand, he laughed. He had Ace of spades and ten of spades. He dealt out the flop; it was two, ten, and four. We both had two pair. The turn was a seven. I could see the nervousness in Belros’ eyes. And the river was a two! I couldn’t believe it! I won with the worst hand possible!
Just then Belros’ fist hit the table. “Ughhh!!! I can’t believe this!” He took out his sword and said “I will be emperor or else Arnius gets it!” “You cheater! I won fair and square!” “You fool, I DON’T PLAY FAIR!” He yelled. Just then Arnius dodged Belros’ blade and kicked him, well…. Were the sun doesn’t shine… Belros screamed in pain. Then Ruth picked them up with her powers and launched them out of the castle. They went pretty far too, out towards the mountains.

Chapter 8
After that stressful situation was over, we went to the castle living room. I gave Arnius a big tearful hug. “What was it like being dead?” Asked Ruth. Arnius gave her a funny look and said “Not much, I thought I was still alive, after I ‘died’ I woke up in the castle hospital and Will told me about what an idiot I was, and how I was an inch from dieing. And you guys didn’t look the same, Will had green eyes and Ruth had Red hair. Then all of a sudden I see some guy in a black hood telling me good morning.” “Weird.” Said Ruth.
We talked from eleven in the morning, to eight at night. But it was stopped by one of my guards coming in and saying while catching his breath “Sorry to bother you sir… I have a message for you… It’s from Belros.” I stood up and took the letter and read out loud: Dear Emperor William,
I am furious with you, and just so you know I will kill you! And Rohssan! I have a plan in store, and you will not know what to do! So you may want to study up on your sword. Oh and I sent a friend, you may remember him, his name is Ralan. Have fun!
P.S. You may want to visit Countess Cara
Sincerely, Belros

“What does it mean?” Asked Ruth. “It means Belros is going to kill Will in any way possible.” Said Seifio. Just then Rohssan ran off somewhere. “What’s with him?” I ask. “I don’t know he’s been acting weird lately.” Said Seifio. Then about two seconds later Rohssan is back with a piece of paper. “Your father told me to give this to you when you got a letter saying someone was going to kill you.” I looked at Rohssan confused and took the letter. It said:
Deep in Keller Cave, is a dragon, I went to him but he told me he wanted someone else. ‘I request the person that will save Albene.’ He told me. And my dreams say that is Will. So Will, when you get this go to Keller Cave and speak to Sargon the Dragon.

As I studied the letter I was more confused than ever. Just when I was about to say ‘Dragons are real?’ a familiar face came trough the door, and it was not one that I wanted to give a hug. “Hello Emperor.” Said none other than Ralan. I placed my hand on my sword, just incase. “What do you want?” I asked. “I was paid five-hundred gold just so I could kill you. And that was the best deal I ever made.” He pulls out a long shiny sword and comes at me. “Wait!” I said as I blocked his sword with mine. “What?!” “Let’s take this outside.” I said.

We walked to the courtyard, near a fountain located behind the castle. But before we got to start fairly, he tried to hit me; luckily I tripped and fell on a root of a tree. I rolled down the stairs while pulling out my sword. He jumped down with a great deal of force and attempted to cut me in two, but I rolled over and made a counter attack which ended up cutting his leg. He looked at me surprised. “This is no wooden sword.” I said reflecting back at what he said to me at the Empty Mug. He smiled at me and said “Look over there!” I, being so incredibly gullible, looked behind me and was greeted by a blistering pain on my arm. I look toward Ralan shocked. “This isn’t wooden either.” Said Ralan.
We both got up and started really fighting; sparks were flying everywhere because our blades were red hot from all the hits with each other. The battle raged on for about thirty minutes when something amazing happened. My sword transformed into a black and dark blue blade. It had three sharp knife shaped objects on the front flowing toward the back. Ralan was so intrigued by this event he let his guard down, and that’s when I tripped him and put my sword to his throat.
“Surrender or die.” I proclaimed. Ralan had a frightened look on his face. Also he seemed surprised that a kid could end him. Then finally he said “I surrender!” I smiled and walked to Rohssan standing on the sidelines when I felt a stabbing pain. Then everything went black.
When I woke up I was in my bedroom. I immediately went to look in the mirror. I didn’t have a scratch on me! I still had dark blue eyes and brown hair. What is going on?! I got dressed and ran downstairs. “Rohssan! What happened?!” I yelled. “What are you talking about?” “Yesterday! When me and Ralan fought, what happened?!” He looked at me confused and said “You guys never fought.” “Yes we did! You were standing right there!” I yelled frustrated. “It must have been a dream.” Said Rohssan calmly. I searched my pocket for the letter Belros sent me, but it wasn’t in my pocket. And these were the same pants I put it in yesterday!
I tried to calm myself and said “What are my duties as Emperor today?” Rohssan looked at me and said “What do you mean? Your father is Emperor.” “My father is DEAD! He was assassinated!” I yelled. Just then the door to the library opens and my father is standing in the doorway. I stood there in shock. “What do you mean I’m dead? I’m here aren’t I?” said my father. I walked to him and poked him. He was real. Just then I ran to my room and looked for the Emperor’s Journal. I found it! And my handwriting was in it! I wrote about our journey. I had proof now! I slid down the staircase railing and went to my father. “Look!” I yelled. He read my entries and slowly got a confused look on his face. “Rohssan look at this.” He said. Rohssan took the journal and read it. He too got a confused look on his face. “What does it mean?” Said my father. “I… don’t know.” Said Rohssan.
Then all of a sudden everything went black again. I slowly opened my eyes and saw everyone hovering over me. “What happened?” no one answered me of course. They all were hugging each other and started crying. I got up and looked around, and I was lying in a casket! I quickly jumped out. “What happened?!” I demanded.
Everyone quieted Rohssan stepped forward and said “When you fought Ralan, he stabbed you through the stomach. And you died.” That makes sense, I thought. “So why am I alive now?” “We…uh… had to make a deal with Belros…” Started Rohssan. “…And it was, if he gave us two reviving potions… he would …be Emperor.” I fell to the floor. “So… that means…” “Yes.” Said Rohssan. “Now what?” I said pathetically. But before anyone could respond I said “Let’s go to Keller Cave!”

We walked to Keller Cave; it wasn’t very far from Byice. “So,” I started “How long was I dead?” There was a long pause. “Seven months.” Said Rohssan. “It’s July ninth.” Chimed in Seifio. Great, things are worse than I thought. Taking back the empire will be very difficult. “Don’t worry,” started Ruth “We’ll get him.” I looked at her slightly confused. Can she read minds now?
We closed in on Keller Cave as we were about to open the practically broken door to the cave, someone runs out screaming, barely acknowledging us. We reluctantly entered the cave. There was a large room, lit by torches. And inside laid a gigantic dragon. I walked toward him and said “Is your name Sargon?” He lifted his large head and sniffed me. Almost pushing me over and said “So, your Harold’s son. It’s about time.” “This letter my father wanted me to have said you wanted me.” “I merely said I wanted the person that was going to save Albene. I suppose your father has the ability to see that.” “He sees the future in his dreams. And so do I.” I said. Sargon nodded. “Fascinating, but more to the point. I know you were just revived, how I know is something you don’t need to know, but anyway, I will take you to the peak of the Itova Mountains. There you will find Belros, do what you must do. Are you ready?” I took in a deep breath and said “Yes, I’m ready.”

Haku

<3
Great story so far its been getting more and more detailed and the ending left me wanting to know more.

Samber

Thanks! im glad you like it! heres more.

Chapter 9
Sargon blew up the roof of the cave and invited us on his back. “All aboard!” We slowly climbed on him, trying to find a secure place to sit. I found a comfortable spot on one of his scales and have another scale to hold onto. I couldn’t say Ruth, Rohssan, and Seifio had the same fortune as me. They all had bad spots and held on for dear life as Sargon flapped his mighty wings.
We were high in the sky and it was an amazing sight. I could see lakes and rivers. I also saw the city of Byice. I could see Ruth wasn’t enjoying the ride; she had her eyes closed and was tightly gripping one of Sargon’s scales. Seifio, on the other hand, threw his arms up and was enjoying the wind. “Whooo Hooo!” Yelled Seifio. Rohssan was pretty mild, he wasn’t paranoid, but he wasn’t as energetic as Seifio.

“We’re almost there!” Said Sargon. Just then he made sharp dive and was now on level with the peak of the mountain. “Get ready to jump!” Sargon called out. “What?!” Said Ruth surprised. “Get ready to jump!” He repeated. I could see Ruth tighten up.

We were above the mountain, and Sargon said “Jump!” Rohssan, Seifio, and I jumped. But Ruth was hesitant. But she eventually jumped. I landed in a deep pile of snow, along with Seifio. Rohssan fell on his butt on a rock and Ruth landed on her feet. “Land!” Yelled Ruth as she hugged the ground. While I was emerging from the white snowy abyss, Rohssan was examining the area. “Hmm, where would he be?” Said Rohssan talking to himself. When I finally emerged I looked down a cliff that was nearby. I saw about twenty people dressed in black hoods hanging out by a strange purple fire. I crawled to Rohssan and whispered to him my findings. “Let’s go look.” He said. He signaled to the others to keep down the volume.
We were low to the ground watching who we assumed, to be Belros’ henchmen. They formed a line and were walking up the mountain. “Let’s follow them.” Suggested Rohssan. We told Ruth and Seifio to follow us. The tension was tiring, I found myself so anxious I was sweating. But I quickly tried to calm myself down. When they finally reached the top we were hiding behind a large boulder. I peeked to see what they were doing, they were surrounding lava! I guess the Itova Mountains is actually a volcano. As I watched I saw Belros walking up to them and starting to make a speech. “Today, we, The Blood of Blackwater summon the all powerful dragon monster Atara. She will help us destroy the world and shape it the way we please! I have the offerings, the sword covered in the blood of the last Emperor William Ordim,” Belros tossed the sword into the mouth of the volcano. “And the coffin of Harold Ordim.” He was getting ready to push the coffin in when I decided enough was enough. I decided to use some magic Rohssan taught me previously. “Stop!” I yelled as I sent an electrical shock towards Belros. “Wi-” Started Ruth, but she was stopped by Rohssan covering her mouth. “Well, I thought you were dead!” Yelled Belros. He gave me a smug smile and pushed the coffin in the lava. I could feel the anger build up inside me. “Start the summoning!” He demanded. I pulled out my sword and ran towards him. Right when I was about to hit him I saw my sword glow blue. And Belros’ eyes glow the same color. He sent my sword flying in the other direction. Belros grabbed me by my throat and said “I told you I was going to kill you.” Right when it seemed he was going to snap my neck Ruth came out and picked him up off the ground.
Here eyes weren’t the usual pale blue, they were white. And while all this was happening the other henchmen were summoning the supposed monster. Rohssan and Seifio were picking them off. This was the first time I saw Seifio shoot his Bow. He was a very sharp shooter; I suppose that’s why he’s famous.

Meanwhile Ruth and Belros were struggling with each other. Belros got out of her levitation and they were shooting spells at each other. While I was trying to figure out what I should do I was hit with what seemed to be a giant hammer and I almost fell into the mouth of the volcano. The man was standing in front of me getting ready to smash my fingers. When Seifio shot him with one of his arrows and he fell into the lava. I looked below me and saw my father’s coffin was floating. That’s when it occurred to me that Ruth was fighting Belros while keeping the coffin floated. And that’s why Belros escaped her grasp; because a lot of her power was focused on the coffin. So I made a command decision; to tell Ruth to let the coffin go.
I pulled myself halfway up on land and yelled “Ruth! Let the coffin go!” She looked at me quickly and gave me a sad look and nodded. I looked below me and saw the coffin slowly sink into the lava. While I was struggling to pull myself up Rohssan and Seifio killed off the last of the henchmen. I watched Belros and Ruth fight and saw Belros push Ruth to the ground with some sort of energy wave. Ruth was laying very tired on the floor, no doubt trying to gather up her strength. Belros walked past me and pushed Seifio down a jagged part of the mountain. And walked up to Rohssan and said to him “You are not the wizard you once were. You’re just an old man with old stories.” Once he said that the main part of the rock I was holding on to broke off and I was about to fall in. I was barely able to see what was going on. And, my dreams came to haunt me. Belros was holding Rohssan and held a dagger to his throat. Just then Ruth ran up to him, and just then another piece of rock broke off. And I wasn’t able to see what was happening any longer. I just heard them talking. “Save Will! He’s more important!” “But Rohssan!” “Do as I say!” As they argued the last of my supporting rocks broke. And I was falling toward my demise when something emerged from the burning lava. I fell on top of its head. It flew straight up into the air and made a large squawking noise.

Belros looked up and said “My Dragon!” Just then Ruth pushed Rohssan from his grip. As they were bickering I jumped off from the Dragon’s head. When I reached land Belros had Ruth in his levitation grasp. I could see she was struggling. So I ran to Belros and gave him a swift hit with my sword, and at that moment Ruth was released. She was building up so much power while trying to escape his levitation, that when she was so suddenly released, she released all that power. I felt the ground start to shake. Parts of the mountain were breaking off; eventually the ground broke in two. Ruth was floating in the air as if she were possessed. I ran to her and yelled “Ruth! Try and hold it back!” But the shaking persisted. I saw Belros get on top of the dragon and fly off. Rohssan meanwhile, was helping a bloody Seifio get up. I was relived to see he was alive. But my attention was still focused on Ruth who was having what seemed to be an uncontrollable burst. I pulled her down from where she was floating and was trying to get her to come out of it. “Ruth! Control it!” I yelled while shaking her. “Leave her!” Yelled Rohssan. “No! I won’t leave her!” I yelled back. By now her burst was getting so out of control that rocks were floating around her, and it was extremely windy.
I kept on shaking Ruth, to no avail. I thought of all the good times we had together, and started crying. “Ruth! Wake up!” I yelled again. I looked into her glowing white eyes and hugged her. I hope she wakes up, I thought. She’s my best friend. I don’t know what I would do without her.
As I hugged her, slowly the rocks fell to the ground, and her eyes changed color. “Will?” I looked up at her and was crying with joy. “You’re ok!” I said as I hugged her and spun her around. Her smile quickly turned to a look of horror as she felt the rocks start to shift. Great, I thought. Now there’s going to be a landslide. We ran to Rohssan and Seifio, “What now?!” I asked. But before either of them proclaimed doom, I saw Sargon in the distance. He came up to us and said “Hurry hop on!” we quickly got on Sargon and as he flew away we saw the side of the Itova Mountains crumble. “What happened?” Asked Sargon. Ruth also seemed interested in the answer to this question. “Well, Ruth had a burst…” “What’s that?” Interjected Sargon. As I explained it to him, he seemed to know exactly what I was talking about. “Ah, I have seen this before; a man came to me seeking help to a problem similar to this. I referred him to Adodak Serpenthelm. Anyway go on.” “Well she had a burst, but this time it was uncontrollable. And well that’s how the Itova Mountains ended up that way.”
Sargon seemed fascinated. “Did you kill Belros?” He asked. “Well, he kinda summoned this lava dragon thing, and escaped by riding on it.” I said. “Well, were do you wanna go?” “Port Yellowgrove.” I said thinking back to Belros’ letter.

Chapter 10
Sargon dropped us off somewhere close to Port Yellowgrove but far enough that he wouldn’t be seen. “Why do you hide from people?” Asked Ruth. “My kind is hunted; humans think I am a menace. As a result of that, I am one of five dragons still alive.” Ruth nodded. “Well I best be on my way. Oh wait, here Will, take this, blow on it if you need me.” He shook off a whistle that was around his neck. “Well bye.” Said Sargon as he flew off into the horizon.

We quickly went to Castle Yellowgrove. As we entered the guards blocked our path. “What are you here for?” they demanded. “Were here to see Countess Cara.” I said. They frowned. “Countess Cara is dead sir.” We stood there in shock. “She was assassinated. Her son Laeneo took over. Would you like to speak with him?” Said one of the guards. “…Sure…” I said still in shock.
We waited in the throne room. “What are we going to do? About Belros I mean.” I asked. “Well,” started Rohssan. “We have to find him and stop him from destroying the continent.” There was a long pause. “Will, I think you are better off without me.” I looked at him quickly. “I’m just an old man; I can’t do any powerful magic anymore.” “Is what Belros said getting to you? He’s a hag; this is what he wanted you to think. You’re very important! Ruth needs you to mentor her.” “But that’s all I am! A mentor! I couldn’t even escape Belros’ grasp! When I could’ve just made a magical barrier and push him away!” Just then Neo walked up to us, strangely he seemed taller and more grown up. Of course he immediately turned to Ruth and kissed her hand. “Miss Ruth how are you today?” “I’m pretty good I suppose.”
“Hey have you seen a guy named Belros around here?” I asked at last. “Hmm, yes actually. He came by shortly before you did. Why?” There was a long pause. “He killed your mother.” I said. But Neo had no part of it. He told the guards to kick us out, and they did.
“Well that went well.” Said Rohssan. “We don’t need him anyway.” Said Ruth. “Uh, can I get to the hospital?” Said Seifio. “Oh sorry! I forgot you were still bleeding!” Said Rohssan. So we rushed to the Yellowgrove hospital.
“My goodness you look like you fell off a mountain!” Said the nurse in shock. Rohssan and I gave each other a look of irony. “We need to get you checked for broken bones!” Said the nurse as she hauled Seifio away in a wheelchair.
As we waited in the lobby people stared at us, like we were from outer space or something. Eventually a little girl came up to us and asked “Are you the great white mage Rohssan?” “Why yes I am. And what’s your name little girl?” “Maria. You’re so cool Mr. Rohssan!” I could see Rohssan blush. “Why I have been studying magic for a long time.”
They talked for a while but then she left. “See your still popular.” I said. “I guess so.” He responded. Just then the nurse came out to talk to us. “Seifio is fine, just some cuts here and there. Would you like to see him?” We nodded and walked to Seifio’s room. Inside was a smiling Seifio. “Why are you so happy?” asked Ruth. He made a big grin and said “They gave me ice cream.” “Give me a break.” Said Ruth. “Vanilla too.”
“So how do you feel?” I asked. “Pretty good, but this one scratch on my arm hurts a lot! They said there was a rock inside it.” Ruth walked over to him and put her hand on his arm. There was a yellow glow that came from her hand. Seifio looked at the spot where his cut was, and it was gone. “How’d you do that?!” I asked surprised. “While you were dead I learned how to use my healing powers to the max. I can not only heal instantly on myself, but on others now too.” “Dang, I guess a lot happened in seven months.”
“Excuse me, but, did she say you were dead?” Asked the nurse. “Uh, well, yeah. A guy named Belros’ henchman killed me.” She looked at me for a long time with a look of shock. “My brother’s name is Belros.” Our jaws dropped. “What?!” we all said in unison. “As a matter of fact he was here about an hour before you guys got here to get a major gash bandaged. He told me he was going to Emerald Crest Island.” “Uh, where’s that?” I asked. “It’s somewhere in the Albecean Sea south of Port Yellowgrove. I hear on that island they have the most beautiful sunset. The natives all pray to the sunset everyday.” “Well I guess we need to go there, I’ll call Sargon.” I said. “Wait!” Said the nurse. We turned around. “Don’t kill him, if you must send him to jail, but don’t kill him!” I looked at her and said “I’ll try not to.” And we left.
We were out in the forest, fairly far from people and I blew my whistle. We waited about ten minutes. And we saw Sargon fly towards us. He landed in front of us and said “You rang?” “Can you take us to Emerald Crest Island?” I asked. A tear came down his cheek. “The place of my birth, of course I will take you!” He threw us on top of his back with his tail and we flew off.
About an hour later we were on the island. We got there at about five thirty, so it was almost time for sunset, and already it was an amazing sight. The clouds were pink and orange, and the sun was a deep red color. “I’ll be in the water if you need me.” Said Sargon as he trotted off to the water. We searched the island, right when it seemed hopeless, we found him sitting on the sand gazing at the sun. “You know they say these waters have healing powers.” Said Belros. We walked up to him and he said “I didn’t think I’d see you guys anytime soon. How’d you know I was here?” “Your sister told us.” He let out a chuckle. “She was never able to keep a secret.”
He got up and said “Are you here to kill me?” “Your sister asked us not to kill you, but that doesn’t mean I won’t hurt you.” He formed a smug smile as he moved his hair out of the ocean breeze. His smile quickly turned to a frown.
“I wish I didn’t have to kill Atara.” “Your dragon? Why?” I asked. “She wouldn’t listen to me; I was at serious risk of losing my life, so I had to kill her. But not before I destroyed the so called ‘secret’ city of Tiralia.” “What?!” yelled Ruth and I in unison. “That’s right, your city is destroyed, I’m not even sure anyone survived.” I was so infuriated I pulled out my sword and attempted to hit him, but he stopped it with his levitation powers. “Let’s fight.” He said.
As I struggled to regain control of my sword, he pulled out his black sword and got ready to hit me. Right before he hit me I was able to pull my sword from his grasp and block his attack. I rolled to the right, towards the water and hit his leg. But he cut my arm with a counter attack. Just then he pushed me into the water and he dived in with me. It is incredibly hard to hit someone with a sword underwater so I threw my sword on land and fought fist to fist. I punched him in the face, and he pulled me down further into the water. I saw him surface and decided to do the same, but I was stuck! My pants were caught on some coral. As I rushed to un-tangle my pants I could feel my head feel light and dizzy. I finally took my pants off the coral and surfaced. I gasped for air when he jumped on me once again. This time I kicked him where no man should be kicked and swam for land.
I ran to my sword and waited for him to surface. Belros came up and grabbed his sword; I tripped him and put my sword to his throat. “Surrender Belros.” I said. He gave me a mad look and said “Fine, I surrender.” I took his sword from him and pulled him up. We put hand cuffs on him and went to Sargon. “Sargon, take us to Port Yellowgrove.” He nodded and we were on our way.
About an hour later we were in Port Yellowgrove. We went to the city guards and turned Belros in. “What is it citizen?” “This is Belros; he murdered me, attempted to destroy the continent, and destroyed the city of Tiralia.” The guard looked at me confused and said “How did he kill you?” As I explained his face turned more hateful toward Belros. “Ok buddy I’m hauling you away.” As the guards took Belros off to jail, we headed to Tiralia.

Samber

sorry for triple post but i must say somthing. My other computer that has my story on it is currently screwed up, so the last chapter won't come in a while. Sorry guys.

Haku

<3
Well that was a very interesting chapter, I'll wait patiently for the next one xD.

Samber

Ok FINALLY here is the last chapter!!!

Chapter 11
Sargon took us to Tiralia, and the destruction was immense. I immediately headed to our farm. I ran inside the broken door and yelled “Mom?! Danielle?! Kane?! Where are you?!” there was silence, but then I heard someone say “Will?! Is that you?!” I saw my sister emerge from a destroyed room in our house. “Where’s mom and Kane?!” I asked. “Mom’s ok but Kane died!” she said as she cried. We hugged and I said “Tell mom to come here.” She ran into our old kitchen and came back with our mom. “You guys are coming with me.” I said as I ran out of our house. I went to Ruth’s old house, she was already there. “Did you find your folks?” I asked. She turned to me in tears. “My mother is dead.” She ran to hug me.

We looked for survivors. By the time we were done we only had six survivors. My mother and sister, Ruth’s dad, the baker’s son Adam, my friend Peter, and Ruth’s friend Sara. I wish there were more survivors. Afterwards we flew on Sargon to Byice.

When we got to the castle the next day I assigned rooms. After everyone was settled I got some clean clothes, they were dirty with salty water and sand. I went downstairs and saw Seifio and Riea sitting together on a bench. “Hey lovebirds.” I said. “Shut up Will.” Said Seifio. Riea smiled and said “Seifio asked me to marry him!” My jaw dropped. “What did you say?!” I asked. “I said yes!” she said as she kissed his cheek. Rohssan joined us and said “Congratulations! Oh and Will who are we going to use the reviving potion on?” “We are going to use it on Ruth’s mom.” I said. “Are you sure?” “Absolutely.” Rohssan nodded and walked off to tell Ruth. I turned to Seifio “When are you getting married?” I asked. “Probably October.” Said Seifio. “October?! I thought August?!” Said Riea. “But I want a fall wedding.” Moaned Seifio. “Well I want a summer wedding!” Snapped Riea. As the argument heated up, I made a command decision to just walk away.
Just then Rohssan came up to me “Ruth wants to talk to you up on the balcony.” “What for?” I asked. “I don’t know, she just told me to tell you that.” “Ok...” I said as I walked upstairs. I entered the balcony and Ruth was standing looking at the sunset. “Hi Will.” She said. “Hi.” I responded. She ran ad hugged me. “I’m so happy your using the potion on my mom!” She said. “I knew you needed her more than I need my brother. Don’t get me wrong I miss him but-” I was stopped by Ruth kissing me. I could feel my heart start pounding. “Don’t talk, I know what you mean.” She said as she walked off. I turned and leaned on the balcony to pull myself together. Wow, I thought. That was great. As I watched the sun sink further, and further into the sky, One of my guards came up to me and said “I have a letter for you.” He handed me the letter and walked off. It said:
Dear Emperor,
This is Dylan Jurard, captain of the Port Yellowgrove guard watch. Belros has made an escape, and left this letter addressed to you, it said:
Dear William,
I have escaped the Port Yellowgrove prison; you didn’t really think they could keep me locked up did you? As my previous letter says that I will kill you, I told myself that I would not break my promise so watch out.
Sincerely, Belros

Just then Ruth comes up and says “Looks like you’re going to have to find him again.”

I hope everyone enjoyed it!!! i'm currently working on the sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back