• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Birthday Rp!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devious

OK! MY BIRTHDAY IS ON MONDAY! SO WHAT I THINK I SHOULD DO IS START A BIRTHDAY RP! what we are gonna do is just meet up in one place, this place is my hometown, salt lake city. here we are just gonna hang out but things will get interesting. in this rp you can be anyone you like, i'm going to be my Ekim(thats my name spelled backwards so its close enough)character. We will be goin through some crazy stuff, so just be your regular RP char.

ill ask a couple of ya for some sweet ideas for an even better plot line!

your presents to me will be simply your co-operation in this rp and your insight on the plot line!

now heres the template:

Name:
Race: (you can be any race you want, and a.j. you can have your usual race, with guilmon and such)
Appearance:
Weapons:
Specialty: [ex.] Ekim's specialty is the brewing and handling of all types of poison, he has successfuly created a special poison that he has branded, "The Ultima syrum"(yeah kinda lame how i use ultima a lot but the color of ultima consists of black and green! my two favorite colors! so hah!)

thats pretty much it so once i get a good appearance all set up (im thinking of drawing an anime version of myself sometime soon) then ill post my template

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Happy Birthday! WOOT WOOT! PARTY!

Name : Vanessa

Race : Human/Angel

Weapons : A purple KeyBlade-like sword with engravings of Vanessa's past on it.

Appearance :
angelofanime.com-general-143.jpg

Specialty : Vanessa can make all types of magic spells that have not yet before been found.

Personality : Quiet and caring, not that talkative, but bubbly and fun when she is with her friends.

Valentine

almost human.
PARTAY!

Name: Des
Race: Merfolk
Appearance: Long black hair, lightly tan skin, 5'6, deep blue eyes, a light-blue short-sleeved hoodie over a long-sleeved black shirt, baggy gray shorts, black running shoes, silver bangles on each wrist.
Weapons: Tidal Wave Keyblade
Specialty: Water magick, Des also has super agility and super strength.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
ooc: WOOOO! I LOVE PARTIES!

Name: Django
Race: human/wolf demon
Appearance: http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/haruglory/full_1_800.asp (with wolf ears)
Weapons: a large scythe
Specialty: Being able to go very very long times without loseing energy or having to sleep.
personality: clutz, goof and all out partier no matter who he's with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back