• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Birth By Sleep Rookie Mistake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Well there are two episodes after Aqua's, the Final Episode and The Secret Episode. Though I am really glad to hear this, it sounds as if all should be well! I just hope it also works for the Secret Episode after the final episode, because that is the only one I haven't played since it wasn't on PSP.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Right, but in order to unlock the Secret Episode after playing on Critical, all that needs to be done is to beat the Final Episode. I'm not quite there yet, but as you said, I think it should all work out.

Edit: It does indeed work for the second, actually secret episode. The prompt to create save data for the Secret Episode popped right after I completed the Final Episode. All is well.

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
Right, but in order to unlock the Secret Episode after playing on Critical, all that needs to be done is to beat the Final Episode. I'm not quite there yet, but as you said, I think it should all work out.

Edit: It does indeed work for the second, actually secret episode. The prompt to create save data for the Secret Episode popped right after I completed the Final Episode. All is well.

Dude thanks so much for keeping me updated on the situation as you played through. I became very discouraged after I'd realized what I'd done, but your confirmation here has really given me a second wind to go on and finish the game.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Dude thanks so much for keeping me updated on the situation as you played through. I became very discouraged after I'd realized what I'd done, but your confirmation here has really given me a second wind to go on and finish the game.

No problem, I was in the same situation as you, but I guess having never played the game before, I wanted to at least see the end. Thankfully it worked out for us, and hopefully it'll help someone else in the future. I know a lot of people run into this problem.

Now I have to determine what to do next, whether I want to tackle my backlog of Ni No Kuni and Shovel Knight, or whether I want to go back and try my hand at KH2's platinum. Yikes. I have Persona 4 as well, but I'm unsure if I want to tackle that next. So many decisions.

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
Out of curiosity, did the trophy pop for Critical Competitor as well?

And if I had to choose a game on that backlog of yours, I'd go with Persona 4 if you have the solid 80 hours. Otherwise No No Kuni is a solid RPG that brings some unique flavor to the table.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Out of curiosity, did the trophy pop for Critical Competitor as well?

And if I had to choose a game on that backlog of yours, I'd go with Persona 4 if you have the solid 80 hours. Otherwise No No Kuni is a solid RPG that brings some unique flavor to the table.

Yep, Critical Competitor popped. I may take on Ni No Kuni, and then if I have remaining time, go for KH2's plat.

Ventus_

Awards
Well, shit happens. It's the fabric of life. Condolences.

I can empathize with how frustrating this misfortune is though I'm less prone to experiencing it since I'm a bit extra cautious by nature.

I'm a first timer in BBS and didn't even overwrite the intro/tutorial when I began my first character, Aqua, because I considered that I might have to return to it to select another.
I did, however, overwrite it with my second, Ventus, whom I'd actually began while still early on in Aqua but then left him at Dwarf Woodlands as soon as I'd gotten him there to complete Aqua because I'd assumed that I had to go through all three characters in the same file to progress the overall story.

It was this afternoon, that I'd completed Aqua and then that I learned that each character does have to occupy a different file.
So now I've resumed that same Ventus file. Hopefully, that counts. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back