• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My best firend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

impart

Climb The Sky
so my best friend and me go waaaaay back

eventually we were separated because she moved, then our friendship started to fall apart from there. she stopped returning my calls, and answering me on myspace and yata yata yata. but we still tried to be friends and see each other every once in awhile, then we kinda fell in love with the same guy, witch is typical I know. but he picks her. witch im fine with, as long as there happy together I could care less, and as long as I can still spend time with them, and see them every so often. witch is how I thought it was going to go.

we hang out together all three of us twice. then she ignores me for half a year.
then when ever we all see each other again its incredibly awkward.
she keeps grilling me about if I like my boyfriend or not, and i kinda get the impression she thinks im trying to steal her man.
so then I get pissed because im not, I mean I love him and everything but bros before hoes, u know. I would never do that.

so then I start acting pissy at her and she starts acting pissy at me for like 2 years... then her and him brake up and its STILL awkward!!!!

because you're supposed to talk about boys with your best friend.
but how is that supposed to work when your talking about the same boy
because although I never said it out loud, I was totally in love with her boyfriend, and I know she knows. so I never really saw a point in saying it.

a while ago I realized I was being stupid holding a grudge and being pissed because I love her and whats the point in being angry at someone you love so much for something they did that you (although you wish you didn't) forgive them for

so now ive got a problem.
ive been ignoring her and shes been ignoring me, but she sends me a message and I cant decide if i should respond to it.
because I know this time if we ever want to get back to the way we were, as best friends before the boy came along. I have to tell her everything, how I liked her boyfriend, and how I was pissed at her for years and years for thinking I was trying to steal him
and I dont know what shell think, or say. and this sort of thing is incredibly hard to say, you know. so what should I do

ignore her
tell her, and risk a huge fight
be friendly with her and act like the whole thing never happened and be awkward forever

and thanks for reading this, if you read it all, i know its allot XD

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
let me tell you the story of a young man i know named stephen

he used to love this chick but she dumped him for manga!! how fair is that! the way he handled the situation was simple: he BECAME a manga.... and they had a happy life ever after

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I think you should tell her everything. If your honest with her, she might become your friend again and forgive you.

But she might also tell you to like fuck off and slap you so you have to take that risk.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
impart-distart, all I can say is that honesty is the best policy. Perhaps your best buddy didn't think you wer stealing her man, but could tell you still sort of liked him. Regardless of the situation, she was angry that you didn't tell her the truth, or anything on that subject for that matter. Leaving someone in the dark for awhile doesn't really help a friendship. People keep me in the dark sometimes. They have someone else tell me for them if I'm doing something that is bothering them, and always hate it when they do that because I don't know if the middleman of theirs is being truthful or trying to remove me from the picture. That might have been the way your friend felt at that time. I think you should tell her the truth. I can't say for sure that everything will go back to the way it was, but telling her the truth will at least make you feel less akward and you will have learned to tell your friends if something is wrong in the future. Just tell her the truth. That is all I can say.

impart

Climb The Sky
yeah I guess I have to, I dont have a whole lot to lose if shes pissed. but still, how does one even go about telling someone something like this????

ZiggyK

let me tell you the story of a young man i know named stephen

he used to love this chick but she dumped him for manga!! how fair is that! the way he handled the situation was simple: he BECAME a manga.... and they had a happy life ever after

scubasteve if you have nothing good to say then don't say it at all.. that shouldn't have to be said to a moderator :S

impart - honesty :D as everyones said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back