• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My BBS Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

7thspade

I'd exchange the first part of your theory with the theory that MX forcefully removes Terra's heart and inserts his own. That's probably why Aqua and Terra would be fighting.

Other than that, I think that Vanitas also has a connection with Ven, Roxas, Riku, and Sora, but I have no thoughts as to what that connection is. If you ask me, I think Vanitas will look like Sora. I don't know why, but I'm sure Nomura will give a reason for that.

Xenin

Banned
Here is something else I was thinking that connects Sora and the BBS stoery.

The letter Mickey sent to Sora explained all these events to Sora so he can be prepared for the true batlle.

Why theres a true battle:

I highly doubt that all the Keyblade Masters just dissapeared. Something had to happen to them. Maybe a new war is on it's way. Xeharnort in the trailer did say that there has always been bitterness between keyblade wielders. And also now that the heartless are gone maybe thoe enemys in Bbs will return. Also Sora would be able to fight in a war becuase he is a keyblade master ever since he defeated linguring sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back