• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My BBS Theory >.>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowde

This will make you laugh. This is mostly a joke thread...

So...Whats the possibility of BBS being Xemnas, in the room of sleep, emulating his past....

Think of it like Assasin's Creed. Xehanort goes into The room of Sleep and is able to access his past through specific means. Maybe the whole room turns into the scenery. We have heard that we hear Xehanort talking to people while in the room, and that people talk back...

It's not that he plays as the specific people though....but more that he is able to observe them...

And then theres the clip with Mickey and his master....I can't really explain that...unless one of TAV were standing outside the window or door....

One more problem. Maybe he is able to access his memories. But what of Aqua and Ventus. How are we able to play as them in the game.....Well we have Aqua's armor...Maybe that has something to do with it.... And Roxas was in the Org at the time. Maybe Xemnas used them as a medium to access the memories.

What are Unbirths? Now that stumped me. But then i thought that it might have been Master Xahanort's darkness seeping into the memories. But they are suppose to be the ancestors of the heartless so this doesn't really make sense they must have been in the memories originally.

Thats all for now though....Im kinda stumped as to were im going with this myself. But im bored and i wanted to have some fun...

Last edited:

Clowde

I don't really get how this is funny :confused:

It's funny because it's an outrageous theory thats almost definitely wrong but i'm still using facts to back it up.... although.....most theories here are even more outrageous then this....humph! Whatever.

Attemisc

And Roxas was in the Org at the time.

Nope, sorry. Unless Xemnas' recollections occur during 358/2 Days, you're wrong because you're most likely associating this with the cutscene from KH2: FM+ but in that same cutscene Xigbar clearly says "I found on just yesterday! I think his new name is "Mar-" something or other." AKA Marluxia, the 11th member of the Organization. Larxene makes 12. Roxas makes 13.

Just pointing it out. However, it could be feasible that Xemnas rummages through his memories during 358/2 Days. Would explain why he's in the game maybe 4 times -_-

But still, it's a ridiculous theory that requires even more ridiculous theories to even become plausible. I applaud the originality of it all, but a narration effect like that would distract from the action of it all and make it too dramatic, which is saying something for Kingdom Hearts. Besides, the connection between Xemnas and Master Xehanort or even Terra is something that won't be touched until the end of BBS. It's one of those things you just have to end a story with. And if BBS ended with Xemnas getting out of his ego-chair and all that, I'd most likely defenestrate my PSP (chuck it out the window).

Clowde

Sorry but this doesn't work, because the Room of Sleep is in The World That Never Was, which Xehanort didn't have access to because he was in Radient Gardens studying hearts with Ansem.

Ahh sorry. Not Xehanort...Xemnas...Yeah.

And if BBS ended with Xemnas getting out of his ego-chair and all that, I'd most likely defenestrate my PSP (chuck it out the window).

That's what lead me to think of this theory. Lol. What if when we beat all 3 storylines, the last cutscene is Xemnas getting out of the chair and leaving the room, bumping into Xigbar along the way...

Sorry but this doesn't work, because the Room of Sleep is in The World That Never Was, which Xehanort didn't have access to because he was in Radient Gardens studying hearts with Ansem.

.....What? The room of sleep is bellow Hallow Bastion...err...Radiant Gardens...

the whole thing that guy or lady wrote is a joke.

Im a guy.... And it's more like a "what if..." situation. What would you do if this were true?

Nope, sorry. Unless Xemnas' recollections occur during 358/2 Days, you're wrong because you're most likely associating this with the cutscene from KH2: FM+ but in that same cutscene Xigbar clearly says "I found on just yesterday! I think his new name is "Mar-" something or other." AKA Marluxia, the 11th member of the Organization. Larxene makes 12. Roxas makes 13

They don't have to happen all at once. He might have taken the memories out of their sources, and played them back like a movie. And hey, maybe the voice Xigbar heard wasn't Xemnas, but Terra talking to Aqua?

Alex999

rly interesting theory, of course most unlikely but rly cool theory. u should work on filling in all the holes that it has and see where that gets u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back