• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my bbs theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody.gamer

Uh, no you can't. What the hell are you talking about?

Leon said that Maleficent took over Radiant Garden nine years before KH1. Obviously by then all the stuff with Xehanort, Ansem the Wise, and the apprentices, had either happened already, or was about to end.

Since BBS takes place one year before KH1, that leaves little less than a year for anyone to become Xehanort.

Ouch, okay, I honorable accept defeat. also you really can see DS's hair at the back of his helmet. I'm not sure where it is but I have definetly seen it in one of the pics/trailers. I have no proof so I'll admit defeat there as well.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
1.You can clearly see DS's WHITE/SILVER hair under his helmet. It was the reason I thought he was Riku like last year.

I don't know what you saw, but it never showed DS' hair...

2.I meant we never see DS's skin and ears.

In that case:
DS' skin could be a bright hot pink with big puprle boils on them...
DS could have thousands of tiny ears all over his head...

3.lol. I meant when you said "after KH" it confused me.

XH, Xemnas and MX (or at least appeared to) went after KH...

4.I'm sorry, I was not aware of the time frame that CUTSCENCE takes place in. Could you bring me some proof straight from Nomura's lips or the game. Not sounding bossy, I just don't like to lose.

First, Nomura himself said BBS takes place ten years before KH1...
Second, Xigbar states that Xehanort appears after BBS...
Third, Leon says that Maleficent takes over RG nine years before KH1...

Therefore, that leaves a one year span between the end of BBS and the time Maleficent takes over RG...
Since AtW is still present, it is easy to conclude that the flashback takes place only a few months after BBS...

5.Generic Snarky Comment. lol.

Like I said, you're new and simply don't know me...

EDIT: Bah... Chevalier beat me to 1 and 4...

nobody.gamer

HOLD ON think I can pulls this through at least the Flashback. Maybe Ansem's study was kind of a secret hideout at the time. you know what I give up. I lost.

Also, did anyone notice half of this thread wasn't based on the theory that started it.

And one final thing. I'm not exactly new here. This is just a new profile. I've been on KHI off profile for about a year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back