• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Artwork

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
angry_mermaid_girl_in_progress_by_ienzo628-d6imwq0.jpg
I pretty much drew this from a tutorial on how to draw a woman. The arms came out a bit too long and the tail is just ugly in my opinion. I pretty much started out with the tutorial for help.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I like the drawing you did back in high school the best. I always did have a small thing for nature.

Shasta

Awards
angry_mermaid_girl_in_progress_by_ienzo628-d6imwq0.jpg
I pretty much drew this from a tutorial on how to draw a woman. The arms came out a bit too long and the tail is just ugly in my opinion. I pretty much started out with the tutorial for help.

Sorry that the tutorial didn't work out too well for you. Hey! Next time you try it, don't use a tutorial, and see how much better you've gotten since then :3 I'm certain you will become great if you just keep at what you are trying to accomplish!

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Sorry that the tutorial didn't work out too well for you. Hey! Next time you try it, don't use a tutorial, and see how much better you've gotten since then :3 I'm certain you will become great if you just keep at what you are trying to accomplish!

Hopefully, I can get some clothing for this girl.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
Ooh, I like all the differant heartless forms. Espcesialy Lea's, with the elements in play. I like the more recent one, too. Blue!

Gram

Banned
Awards
For some reason I am both amused and taking a liking to Xaldins heartless.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I love the recent photo of the blue heartless you drew, Desire. I'm curious what attack abilities it would have. I like Braig's heartless the most out of all of them you've drawn in the past. As for the poses, I like the one on the far left, hand blocking and holding a sword. Best one out of the rest, imo. :D

Shasta

Awards
Those heartless imaginings were really something unexpected and rather cool. The Blue Heartless Dragon really caught my eye...I have a love for all things blue. Nice poses as well, though the top one is rather odd. Keep up the good work!

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I love the recent photo of the blue heartless you drew, Desire. I'm curious what attack abilities it would have. I like Braig's heartless the most out of all of them you've drawn in the past. As for the poses, I like the one on the far left, hand blocking and holding a sword. Best one out of the rest, imo. :D
Thanks, I was thinking of the dragon acting like something of a black hole. If you get sucked in, you lose parts of your health.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
Thanks, I was thinking of the dragon acting like something of a black hole. If you get sucked in, you lose parts of your health.
Huh, sounds like it could be in the game. A black hole heartless!

But black holes spagettiphy things, molecule by molecule, and it's possible those molecules can regroup to create tha object again. O.O Is that heartless gonna do that, too?

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Huh, sounds like it could be in the game. A black hole heartless!

But black holes spagettiphy things, molecule by molecule, and it's possible those molecules can regroup to create tha object again. O.O Is that heartless gonna do that, too?

Don't know, but what would happen if it did do that? Like I said before, the Heartless is based off of that icy wayvern that spits out ice in Days that you have to avoid and some graffiti I saw in a bathroom stall. It was originally like a Pureblood Heartless. I wonder how the character would beat it.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
Don't know, but what would happen if it did do that? Like I said before, the Heartless is based off of that icy wayvern that spits out ice in Days that you have to avoid and some graffiti I saw in a bathroom stall. It was originally like a Pureblood Heartless. I wonder how the character would beat it.
From the inside! With a spagettifyed keyblade! lol

Gram

Banned
Awards
Both are good, and the second one actually creepy in the mouth though I like the link one most. 8D It's nicely done~

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Both are good, and the second one actually creepy in the mouth though I like the link one most. 8D It's nicely done~

That's actually Ben Drowned, a spirit of a boy that supposedly drowned and haunted some college guy's Nintendo 64 Majora's Mask. He now supposedly haunts the internet and he can be one nasty customer. The college guy according to the creepypasta tried to return the cartridge to the old man that was holding the garage sale. But, he got there and nobody was there, only an abandoned house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back