• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my army...closed.NEW PURPOSE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud and ninja

ok.im back!my weekend vacation is over and i see how a pathetic job everyone has done in controlling my army.well now that im back i want all order and i dont want any violence bettween the forum.that means no fighting,arguing nothing.you give respect to your surpiriors.now, i am a born leader.when in my runescape times i had a clan called gods left fist.no one could escape.now whoever doesnt trust my leader ship and power just PM me and ill be sure to dismiss you from heaven and send you straight to hell.IM SORRY FOR BEING SO HARSH BUT I HAVE TO OR ALL THE THREADS WILL BE CLOSED.about being controlled by the THE WE LOVE THIS FORUM CLUB.that is completely invalid.we are mere supporters but no one orders me to what i can or cant do with my army.ER,i have complete respect for you and appreciate the offer to be my army assistant and a accept with great honor.i didnt go back and read all of the forum army thread but i know it got closed for causing to much violence.i want everyone who wants to be a member to swear allegaince that they will not cause violence and that if confronted they will settle it in a peacful manner.if confronted with violence from another forum then attack with the might and power of the whole army.we are starting over and me kawaii ER and jax will be more organized.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
2 words of advice coming someone who know this type of stuff all too well, Hell No, we dont need a repeat performance, though it was fun while it lasted do you honestly think it will last, it attracts way too much attention, and mods dont like it, PERIOD!

masterofoblivion

dude how about something peacefull
like a KHI peace cores
we can stop the haterd for members like riku's dawn hates me and i dont know y
and perium members and noobs >_>

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
yea sorry about your army things got out of control >.< and I don't think monke will let us make a new one.

I

inhiding

It's funny how you're taking everything out on your "army," instead of the people who were part of the cause that got your "army" closed.

I bid thee good luck keeping this open. I mean, seriously, it's all a lost cause now.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
inhiding said:
It's funny how you're taking everything out on your "army," instead of the people who were part of the cause that got your "army" closed.

Shhh.....thats supposed to be a secret. JK but really it wasn't my fault things were going fine until you showed up.

I

inhiding

AngelofFate said:
Shhh.....thats supposed to be a secret. JK but really it wasn't my fault things were going fine until you showed up.
You say that as if I'm a menace.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
You go do that..Army..hah. I wonder why I ever joined it. So like everyone has been saying, the other one was closed, so this one will be closed. Lost cause and all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back