• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my 1st sig! plz critique

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xx kairi xx

my very first sigs =D i only had paint and publisher to work with so there quaility isnt very good. plz critique and let me know wot u think.
i did try to get them up but it wouldnt allow it for some reason so they are on the links, the 2nd one doesnt enlagre for some reason but the 1st does.

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr262/xx-rouge-xx/sigone-1.png <<memories

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr262/xx-rouge-xx/dirge-of-cerberus.png <<dirge of ceberus

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr262/xx-rouge-xx/sigforyaz.gif <<ghost busters

Last edited:

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
love the first one my gay computer wont let me veiw the ssecond one but great job for your first time I a fan of anything FFVII

Malevolence

Raw Life
The 1st one is really nice, the second one has a veddy nice back round

Good job!

C

Charlie

1st is better to me, IMO.
In all honesty though, I think that you either are going to have to expand your canvas by some 20 - 50 pixels, or nix some of your stocks, because it feels as if you're trying to cram too many characters into a space that isn't fit for them. Other than that, the text at the bottom gives the tags a /sweet/ feeling that was obviously meant to be reminiscent. However, if you ever want text to be generally read, I'd suggest to use a font that /can/ be elaborate for that style, but much simpler. Then the effects in the back are nice, but don't feel as if they were the right selection for the concept your tags were trying to attain.

They're nice and decent to me.
But I'd urge you to work with choosing effects and canvas sizes that work best with your stocks.
If you want to do more of a collage feel, then the canvas should be extended, or else it'll feel suffocated.

:3
keep going.

~B

xx kairi xx

thanks ^_^ ill definitly try out ur tips beauxx

i made a 2nd one ^_^ so could u now critique me on the one in my sig (final fantasy 7) and this one please everyone? thanks

dirge-of-cerberus.png

Last edited:

xx kairi xx

... i made this post a while ago which might be y u cnt see them. i havnt deleted them or anything. anyways if you want to see them still the first one is in my sig (the ff one) and the second ones here (the dirge of ceberus one) it shows up on my computer fine so's i dont know wots wrong :dizzy: thanks for the link though, i'll use that site in future ^_^

EDIT: nm. i updated the links ^_^ iv hosted them on photobucket instead of deviant art, so it should work now ^_^
dirge-of-cerberus.png

Last edited:

Bloodgift

How about it?
Nice! But your first lots seem to have too many pictures...try and work on that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back