• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX's eyes in trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
If anyone on the forums was at tgs, what was the color of MX's eyes at the part where he was sitting on a throne while terra and aqua were talking to the samurai guy. Since he was a respected man at the time, his eyes shouldn't be yellowish since he hasn't fallen into darkness yet

I'm just trying to make a relation between terra's eyes changing color in the secret trailer and mx's possible eye color change

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
do you think that his eye color was always yellow just because they are, or because he always had darkness in him if his eye color is still yellow

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Since this is the pre-story of KH yellow eyes might not have been a big deal around that time as it is now.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I think it's just a character trait that Nomura likes. Like all of his heroes having blue eyes and spiky hair

blue eyes....maybe, but i don think spiky hair is a feature, since aqua and riku dont have spiky hair.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i dont know i thought it would have some importance
if anyone wants to close this thread go ahead, i think it's a dead topic

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
The blue eyes thing is true.
Nomura just tends to make his hero and his vollan or w.e hair contrast each other alot like there names one example is Cloud and Zack.

Zack Fair
Cloud Strife

Spiky to Laid down.
Blonde to Black.
Hes just deep that way

joeybe HNIC

I've been hearing all about this new video, but I can't seem to find it.
Would one of you guys care to give the link out? :] THanks.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I've been hearing all about this new video, but I can't seem to find it.
Would one of you guys care to give the link out? :] THanks.
it was revealed in tgs 2009, we only have description, not actual footage. seems no one has the footage yet

XYZ

If anyone on the forums was at tgs, what was the color of MX's eyes at the part where he was sitting on a throne while terra and aqua were talking to the samurai guy. Since he was a respected man at the time, his eyes shouldn't be yellowish since he hasn't fallen into darkness yet

I'm just trying to make a relation between terra's eyes changing color in the secret trailer and mx's possible eye color change
Master Xehanort most likely 'fell' to Darkness long before the game starts. It seems that his obsession with the Light has twisted and demented him, and he was simply waiting for a catalyst to stir him into action. I believe that even though he is fixated on the Light, he does terrible things to learn more about it. Basically you can compare Master Xehanort to any superstitious Anglo Saxon king; people who were terribly corrupt and yet still so so 'close' to their God. I'm kind of expecting a lot from Master Xehanort. We have had several villains in the past who were full of darkness and obsessed with spreading it, but now we have a villain who only wants light but is ironically full of darkness.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Master Xehanort most likely 'fell' to Darkness long before the game starts. It seems that his obsession with the Light has twisted and demented him, and he was simply waiting for a catalyst to stir him into action. I believe that even though he is fixated on the Light, he does terrible things to learn more about it. Basically you can compare Master Xehanort to any superstitious Anglo Saxon king; people who were terribly corrupt and yet still so so 'close' to their God. I'm kind of expecting a lot from Master Xehanort. We have had several villains in the past who were full of darkness and obsessed with spreading it, but now we have a villain who only wants light but is ironically full of darkness.

actaully we dont know that for sure. we see TAV's master along with MX together

zhill05

Actually Ansem the Wise has his eye color changed when he went into darkness. If you notice in the trailer in KH2 when is talking to Mickey and Xehanort walks in, his eyes are black or dark brown. Yet when he is DiZ and takes off his mummy mask his eye color is the same as Xemnas and MX. The possibility of this could be random with people that fall into darkness since Riku and some member of the 13th Order don't have the yellowish-orange eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back