• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX,VEN,TERRA HUGE Theory!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilFrEDo 12

First i'd like to say,I'm new to these forums so please dont scold me for some of my mistakes or things other people might have said before,this is just a theory on what i believe about the next kingdom hearts.

Everyone knows there is a new leaked bbs video and even one with subtitles,well i would like to point out something strange but maybe important from this trailer.In the leaked video MX quotes "those who submit to the darkness....are not qualified to wield the keyblade(with a desprate look on his face)" that comfirms that at least through most of bbs maybe until that fight between MX vs terra,aqua,and ven;he doesnt hold the keyblade and that is why he wants terra to "cross over to the darkness".MX uses ven as a pawn and instills something bad on his heart and forces terra to have to surrender(possibly his body) for his friend.I believe by this time MX discovers he is capable of weilding a keyblade even if he is dark but is far old for his body and the fight begins to over throw MX!

as everyone sees MX freezes ven tosses him off a cliff to be caught by aqua in what looks like a soap Oprah scene(lol) and terra takes his helmet off to look up and MX and convert his eyes into the eerie yellow.I believe that after this ven and aqua retrieve to destiny island[as seen in the leaked video] guilt fills ven so we can assume when he says "therefor i want you to erase me" its aqua that hes talking to.what does aqua do?we dont see ven in kh1 or 2 and he has an amazing resemblance to soras nobody,roxas so we can honestly say that maybe aqua stores vens heart somewhere,possibly within sora.but how about his body?did anybody ever wonder why xehanort sent 6 organization members to castle obivion and what was their mission?maybe for the same reason why he has aquas amor in the room of sleep which he calls FRIEND(a word that terra uses when referring to roxas when talking to MX). maybe because he was starting to remember!!!!and how would he know ven was in such a place,maybe a certain 14th member of organization tells him because shes the one that put him there *cough aqua Cough*
but sadly sora destroys half of the organization before they find anything.ok back to bbs,so there is not enough to work with to know what happens to aqua after BBS except a strong possibility that she has been turned into a nobody and heartless and maybe something happened in the dark realm and is why mickey is able to retrieve her keyblade in that realm(we'll see if something is probably told about her in coded and 358/2).that is the best assumption we can we make about aqua.

also i dont believe namura made ven and roxas look alike for no reason and I'm pretty sure they arent twins so wake up morons out there,there is a connection.why else would they make roxas identity so important that you cant see his birth until the end of 358/2!?!?!if he's just a regular nobody with no heart why cant they just show his birth right away??:confused: i think its cause something that isnt suppose to happens,and a free heart falls in the grasp of nobody.ven aslo shows emotion various times,stating he "hates sora" and being "sad" when it was time for him to be whole with sora.a trait not seen in the hollow-emotionless nobodies.roxas is a nobody which almost contradicts what im saying but he's special because he possesses something thats not his-vens heart.which doesnt necessarily make him whole but more a memoryless double and it is why he seeks the truth about the 2 keyblades.

my theory about the MX and terra thing is that after BBS MX uses kingdom hearts to possess terra but losses his memory at the same time,(i dont think numura was in love with the name xehanort so he named 2 key characters the same name)Causing him to have neutral brown eyes.as his life passes by he seeks the truth of the darkness and the keyblade(even going against his own master ansems orders of stopping the search)he seperates into 2 beings XEHANORT & xemnas they bear a striking resemblance to terra and MX and again i'm sure their not half brothers.Xehanort has the MX's jacket,gloves,boots,terras facial structure and hair & MX's eyes..mhmm maybe they shop at the same clothing store & are wearing contacts ..i dont think so!sora destroys both xehanorts heartless and nobody;what now??one word-WHOLE.which is where XEHANORT stands with a new body,full memory,youth,a keyblade,and a new boss that sora is gonna have a hell of a time with,Kudos to MX for such a masterful plan i guess thats why they call him Master xehanort!:thumbup:

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
well,that's a BIG start!!!i'll comment the thread after i have read it!!

after 15 minutes of reading i haven't understood a thing!!am i a total idiot and i don't get a thing?? (kiddin') it's complicated,but nonetheless a good theory!! (it's missing some points though).welcome, and we wait more theads from you!!

Last edited:

waynesora

hey that does explain why roxas can use two keyblades at the same time (not like sora v.s. xemnas last battle but he summons two at the same time) it's because somehow ven's heart is in roxas.
but their is a theory out their stating ven is still alive because of the boots in anther side anther story, if you don't know watch the full version of it and look at the boots. idk that theory was good but i see some iffsss in it good job though

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Everyone knows there is a new leaked bbs video and even one with subtitles,well i would like to point out something strange but maybe important from this trailer.In the leaked video MX quotes "those who submit to the darkness....are not qualified to wield the keyblade(with a desprate look on his face)" that comfirms that at least through most of bbs maybe until that fight between MX vs terra,aqua,and ven;he doesnt hold the keyblade

That or he simply sees darkness as unfit... MX could easily use light as well as darkness... We simply don't know yet...

and that is why he wants terra to "cross over to the darkness".

Actually, it was "...cross the wall between light and darkness, to me...", which leads me to think Terra was once MX's apprentice...

MX uses ven as a pawn and instills something bad on his heart and forces terra to have to surrender(possibly his body) for his friend.

I do think MX has put something inside Ven, you can tell from the scenes, and it is something MX wants back... I don't think MX planed on using Ven as a hostage... What ever he put in Ven, he most likely got back in the secret ending...

I believe by this time MX discovers he is capable of weilding a keyblade even if he is dark but is far old for his body and the fight begins to over throw MX!

Eh, I'm sure he already knew how...

I believe that after this ven and aqua retrieve to destiny island[as seen in the leaked video] guilt fills ven so we can assume when he says "therefor i want you to erase me" its aqua that hes talking to.

Only problem is that the fight is most likely at the end... Also, for Ven to say "I want you to erase me", I would think he would want to prevent MX from getting what is inside of him... If that were to happen after MX took back what he wanted, I don't think Ven would have said that...

what does aqua do?we dont see ven in kh1 or 2 and he has an amazing resemblance to soras nobody,roxas so we can honestly say that maybe aqua stores vens heart somewhere,possibly within sora.

Problem: We never see Ven's heart leaving Sora's body when he stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker...

did anybody ever wonder why xehanort sent 6 organization members to castle obivion and what was their mission?

I would assume to find the Room of Awakening...

maybe for the same reason why he has aquas amor in the room of sleep which he calls FRIEND(a word that terra uses when referring to roxas when talking to MX). maybe because he was starting to remember!!!!

Could be a lack of a better term... He may know Aqua's connected to his past, but doesn't know exactly how...

and how would he know ven was in such a place,maybe a certain 14th member of organization tells him because shes the one that put him there *cough aqua Cough*

A) We don't know Aqua is the 14th member...
B) Xigbar guesses Ven's in there...
C) Xemnas' goal, as Xigbar said, is to find the RoA...

ok back to bbs,so there is not enough to work with to know what happens to aqua after BBS except a strong possibility that she has been turned into a nobody and heartless

It would have to be after Xehanort created the heartless and started the Org...

also i dont believe namura made ven and roxas look alike for no reason and I'm pretty sure they arent twins so wake up morons out there,there is a connection.

Thank you...

my theory about the MX and terra thing is that after BBS MX uses kingdom hearts to possess terra but losses his memory at the same time,(i dont think numura was in love with the name xehanort so he named 2 key characters the same name)

Except Xehanort was found near death, meaning there had to be an explosion or something along those lines...

Causing him to have neutral brown eyes.

Problem: Yellow+Blue=Green... For this to work, MX would have to gain orange eyes, mixing his with red...

Xehanort has the MX's jacket,gloves,boots,terras facial structure and hair & MX's eyes..

Actually, XH's hair seems more like MX's... If you look closely, MX and XH have the same hair line... Also, MX's eyes are yellow, not orange...

which is where XEHANORT stands with a new body,full memory,youth,a keyblade,and a new boss that sora is gonna have a hell of a time with,Kudos to MX for such a masterful plan i guess thats why they call him Master xehanort!:thumbup:

Not quite... Xehanort will still need to find the RoA in order to gain his past memories...

Anyways, for someone new, great theory...

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
In the leaked video MX quotes "those who submit to the darkness....are not qualified to wield the keyblade(with a desprate look on his face)" that comfirms that at least through most of bbs maybe until that fight between MX vs terra,aqua,and ven;he doesnt hold the keyblade and that is why he wants terra to "cross over to the darkness".

Huh. I didn't think about that. However, the plot for BBS says that Terra, Aqua, and Ven are sent by their master to find one of the Keyblade Masters and his apprentice. Although the master and apprentice are not named, I'd say it's safe to assume they are MX and DS. So MX may have just been trying to trick Terra by saying that about darkness and the Keyblade.

MX uses ven as a pawn and instills something bad on his heart and forces terra to have to surrender(possibly his body) for his friend.I believe by this time MX discovers he is capable of weilding a keyblade even if he is dark but is far old for his body and the fight begins to over throw MX!

For someone who surrendered his body to MX to save Ven, Terra looked fine during the battle at the end. MX seems to want Ven for something, but I don't think that's it.

as everyone sees MX freezes ven tosses him off a cliff to be caught by aqua in what looks like a soap Oprah scene(lol) and terra takes his helmet off to look up and MX and convert his eyes into the eerie yellow.I believe that after this ven and aqua retrieve to destiny island[as seen in the leaked video] guilt fills ven so we can assume when he says "therefor i want you to erase me" its aqua that hes talking to.

That's another possibility; I had always assumed that this scene took place closer to the end of the game, not the end. But the setting makes sense, Ven even sounds hopeless from what I heard in the trailer, like they just lost a battle. The only part that bothers me is that even though we know very little about Aqua, she seems like someone who is protective of her friends; that's pretty much all she does in the Secret Ending, whether she's glancing up to see Terra's progress with MX, or catching Ven after MX throws him off the cliff. I just don't see how she would ever agree to "erase" Ven unless they were absolutely desperate, and even then it would probably take some convincing.

but sadly sora destroys half of the organization before they find anything.

Actually, we don't know that for certain, because the only member who survived was Axel, who isn't always known for his honesty. I've been thinking about this part, and I think I have an idea. For starters, I'm guessing that Marluxia and Larxene weren't working all that hard to find this room because they were too busy plotting to overthrow Xemnas. Axel's real mission was to pretend he was going along, when he was really supposed to be finding and exposing the traitor. Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion would have tried to find the room for Xemnas, but once they got wind of Marluxia's plan, they had to come up with a way to stop him.

Well, what if Axel stumbled on the Room of Awakening, kind of the way Leon and the gang stumbled on the hidden room with Ansem's computer? He wouldn't have told Xemnas about it because he was too busy making up excuses about why he was the only one to survive in Castle Oblivion, or maybe he just didn't think it was all that important. See, if Xigbar had to piece together the info about the two rooms just by eavesdropping, I'm inclined to think Xemnas didn't want the other members to know too much about it, just enough so that if they did find it, they could tell him.

So why am I thinking this? Because if Axel did find it, there's a strong possibility that he'd tell Roxas about, if only to get him to stop asking questions about Sora or why he has a Keyblade. And if Roxas knows how to find it, this would mean that now Sora knows how to find it (even if he doesn't realize that yet). Basically, by the time KH3's storyline comes into play, Xehanort will have been reborn again, and Mickey might be trying to find both Rooms before Xehanort does. When he describes the contents of both rooms to Sora, Riku, and Kairi, a lightbulb will go off in Sora's head as Roxas remembers the secret room in Castle Oblivion that Axel described to him, and voila! Sora knows how to find the Room of Awakening.

Even if I'm wrong about this, I just think there's a strong possibility that Roxas will discover something about Xemnas in 358/2 Days, and this discovery will turn out to be crucial when Sora's trying to bring down Xehanort in KH3. We've seen in CoM and KH2 that Roxas' memories do have an effect on Sora (i.e. Twilight Town), and now we're getting a whole game about his background. It seems very unlikely to me that what he did during that time will make no contribution to the eventual Kingdom Hearts 3.

B) Xigbar guesses Ven's in there...

Xigbar may be guessing, but he seems like the type of character who knows a lot more than he'll let on, between his knowledge of past Keyblade wielders, and his habit of eavesdropping on Xemnas.

also i dont believe namura made ven and roxas look alike for no reason and I'm pretty sure they arent twins so wake up morons out there,there is a connection.why else would they make roxas identity so important that you cant see his birth until the end of 358/2!?!?!

Actually, I believe his birth is supposed to be the prologue of 358/2 Days. But I agree that his similarities with Ven are not coincidence. They just look too much alike.

if he's just a regular nobody with no heart why cant they just show his birth right away??:confused: i think its cause something that isnt suppose to happens,and a free heart falls in the grasp of nobody.ven aslo shows emotion various times,stating he "hates sora" and being "sad" when it was time for him to be whole with sora.a trait not seen in the hollow-emotionless nobodies.roxas is a nobody which almost contradicts what im saying but he's special because he possesses something thats not his-vens heart.which doesnt necessarily make him whole but more a memoryless double and it is why he seeks the truth about the 2 keyblades.

Problem: We never see Ven's heart leaving Sora's body when he stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker...

Good point Omni, I forgot about that.

Besides, as PMF has been saying, if Roxas were really "a memoryless double", then he wouldn't truly be Sora's Nobody; he'd be Ven. He does have emotions, but I think that's because his heart, Sora, is not a Heartless, so he indirectly feeds off of Sora's emotions.

my theory about the MX and terra thing is that after BBS MX uses kingdom hearts to possess terra but losses his memory at the same time,

That would explain how the two of them merge to become the Xehanort we know...

(i dont think numura was in love with the name xehanort so he named 2 key characters the same name)Causing him to have neutral brown eyes.as his life passes by he seeks the truth of the darkness and the keyblade(even going against his own master ansems orders of stopping the search)he seperates into 2 beings XEHANORT & xemnas they bear a striking resemblance to terra and MX and again i'm sure their not half brothers.Xehanort has the MX's jacket,gloves,boots,terras facial structure and hair & MX's eyes..mhmm maybe they shop at the same clothing store & are wearing contacts ..i dont think so!sora destroys both xehanorts heartless and nobody;what now??one word-WHOLE.which is where XEHANORT stands with a new body,full memory,youth,a keyblade,and a new boss that sora is gonna have a hell of a time with,Kudos to MX for such a masterful plan i guess thats why they call him Master xehanort!:thumbup:

When you say full memory, do you mean his memories of being MX, or Terra, or just the memories of being Ansem's apprentice? I'm not sure he'll ever regain the memories of being MX or Terra, or else he would be more cautious about going after Kingdom Hearts again. I think he'll only have memories of being Ansem's apprentice and so on, causing him to dive right back into his original schemes without realizing the possible dangers.

You've brought up some good ideas to think about, keep at it, and welcome to KHInsider!

The Light

Gettin ready for my middle school grad. party
Boy u werent kiddin when u said huge theory i thoght it was goin to b stupid but im impress ur theory makes sense! It must have taken u an hour to come up with that but all i can say is...
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best theory ever if its wrong to bad bot Normura needs to get in contact with u for future KH games cause that b one fun game and does anyone have an idea when these tree games Coded[wat happen to that i want to laugh bout theories for that meanin how normura got drunk lol], 358/2, and Birth by Sleep? I need them so bad. Again Huge excelent to many words to describe theory!!!!:thumbsup:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Dude, that's alot of theories. O_O, I'm sorry I can't stop and read them, though I'd love to......I need to try and re-read! XD

ShadowKeyMaster

In some dark demension. I dont even know how the f
First i'd like to say,I'm new to these forums so please dont scold me for some of my mistakes or things other people might have said before,this is just a theory on what i believe about the next kingdom hearts.

Everyone knows there is a new leaked bbs video and even one with subtitles,well i would like to point out something strange but maybe important from this trailer.In the leaked video MX quotes "those who submit to the darkness....are not qualified to wield the keyblade(with a desprate look on his face)" that comfirms that at least through most of bbs maybe until that fight between MX vs terra,aqua,and ven;he doesnt hold the keyblade and that is why he wants terra to "cross over to the darkness".MX uses ven as a pawn and instills something bad on his heart and forces terra to have to surrender(possibly his body) for his friend.I believe by this time MX discovers he is capable of weilding a keyblade even if he is dark but is far old for his body and the fight begins to over throw MX!

as everyone sees MX freezes ven tosses him off a cliff to be caught by aqua in what looks like a soap Oprah scene(lol) and terra takes his helmet off to look up and MX and convert his eyes into the eerie yellow.I believe that after this ven and aqua retrieve to destiny island[as seen in the leaked video] guilt fills ven so we can assume when he says "therefor i want you to erase me" its aqua that hes talking to.what does aqua do?we dont see ven in kh1 or 2 and he has an amazing resemblance to soras nobody,roxas so we can honestly say that maybe aqua stores vens heart somewhere,possibly within sora.but how about his body?did anybody ever wonder why xehanort sent 6 organization members to castle obivion and what was their mission?maybe for the same reason why he has aquas amor in the room of sleep which he calls FRIEND(a word that terra uses when referring to roxas when talking to MX). maybe because he was starting to remember!!!!and how would he know ven was in such a place,maybe a certain 14th member of organization tells him because shes the one that put him there *cough aqua Cough*
but sadly sora destroys half of the organization before they find anything.ok back to bbs,so there is not enough to work with to know what happens to aqua after BBS except a strong possibility that she has been turned into a nobody and heartless and maybe something happened in the dark realm and is why mickey is able to retrieve her keyblade in that realm(we'll see if something is probably told about her in coded and 358/2).that is the best assumption we can we make about aqua.

also i dont believe namura made ven and roxas look alike for no reason and I'm pretty sure they arent twins so wake up morons out there,there is a connection.why else would they make roxas identity so important that you cant see his birth until the end of 358/2!?!?!if he's just a regular nobody with no heart why cant they just show his birth right away??:confused: i think its cause something that isnt suppose to happens,and a free heart falls in the grasp of nobody.ven aslo shows emotion various times,stating he "hates sora" and being "sad" when it was time for him to be whole with sora.a trait not seen in the hollow-emotionless nobodies.roxas is a nobody which almost contradicts what im saying but he's special because he possesses something thats not his-vens heart.which doesnt necessarily make him whole but more a memoryless double and it is why he seeks the truth about the 2 keyblades.

my theory about the MX and terra thing is that after BBS MX uses kingdom hearts to possess terra but losses his memory at the same time,(i dont think numura was in love with the name xehanort so he named 2 key characters the same name)Causing him to have neutral brown eyes.as his life passes by he seeks the truth of the darkness and the keyblade(even going against his own master ansems orders of stopping the search)he seperates into 2 beings XEHANORT & xemnas they bear a striking resemblance to terra and MX and again i'm sure their not half brothers.Xehanort has the MX's jacket,gloves,boots,terras facial structure and hair & MX's eyes..mhmm maybe they shop at the same clothing store & are wearing contacts ..i dont think so!sora destroys both xehanorts heartless and nobody;what now??one word-WHOLE.which is where XEHANORT stands with a new body,full memory,youth,a keyblade,and a new boss that sora is gonna have a hell of a time with,Kudos to MX for such a masterful plan i guess thats why they call him Master xehanort!:thumbup:

its an interesting idea
but theres 2 problems w it

1. the reason Roxas says hes sad and hateful is because nobodies REMEMBER having hearts and act like they do. Axl also acts sad and angry n all that, but he still doesnt have a heart

2. i dont think MX and Terra fused (but it might be a possibility) because in KHII Final Mix, u fight Terra in his BAD ASS armor as a boss. So how could u be fighting Xemnas, kill him, then go fight Terra?

The Light

its an interesting idea

1. the reason Roxas says hes sad and hateful is because nobodies REMEMBER having hearts and act like they do. Axl also acts sad and angry n all that, but he still doesnt have a heart

2. i dont think MX and Terra fused (but it might be a possibility) because in KHII Final Mix, u fight Terra in his BAD ASS armor as a boss. So how could u be fighting Xemnas, kill him, then go fight Terra?

no they dont rember xemnas on the final battle...
"Xemnas theirs more to a heart than anger and hate its full of all kinds of feelings... Don't you rember"
Sora says that and in return Xemnas says b4 fadin...
"Unfortanetly, I don't" ohhh spookey but nobodies dont they act and watch people and raxas has feelin cause he had soras heart so need some ice for that burn lol...:eek:_O:

Xarhas

its an interesting idea

1. I agree with you...
2.Remember when Nomura said in one of his interviews: "If someone's heartless is destroyed, then their nobody is destroyed, they once again become their somebody, or original." Remember that you had to fight Terra AFTER you defeated Xemnas? If MX+Terra=Xehanort, then that means, after Sora defeated Xemnas, Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless combined together and became Xehanort again. Then, if MX+Terra=Xehanort is right, then that would mean Terra AND MX have come back, thus, making Terra a possible boss.. This MX+Terra=Xehanort theory is debatable.

ShadowKeyMaster

"Xemnas theirs more to a heart than anger and hate its full of all kinds of feelings... Don't you rember"
"Unfortanetly, I don't" ohhh spookey but nobodies dont they act and watch people and raxas has feelin cause he had soras heart so need some ice for that burn lol...:eek:_O:

burn this:
in one scene where Saix was talking 2 sora,donald,goofy
Donald:"Hearts? You dont have hearts!"
Saix:"True, but we remember wat it was like to have to have a heart".
maybe Xemnas doesnt remember having a heart, but i just think thats cuz he was an asshole

ShadowKeyMaster

1. I agree with you...
2.Remember when Nomura said in one of his interviews: "If someone's heartless is destroyed, then their nobody is destroyed, they once again become their somebody, or original." Remember that you had to fight Terra AFTER you defeated Xemnas? If MX+Terra=Xehanort, then that means, after Sora defeated Xemnas, Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless combined together and became Xehanort again. Then, if MX+Terra=Xehanort is right, then that would mean Terra AND MX have come back, thus, making Terra a possible boss.. This MX+Terra=Xehanort theory is debatable.

damn
u just might be on to somethin there
hmmm...
so then if MX is back, then that could lead 2 future KH games with Sora
O SHIT!

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

No, because first, the fight against Terra may not be canon... Also, should it be canon, then it isn't actually Terra, but a remnant of himself... Something left behind...

Actually, nobodies remember their feeling from when they were whole... Basically, Xemnas only remembers anger and hatred...

Again, the Terra fight may not be canon... Regardless, when Xemnas and XH combine back into their full self, it will be as Xehanort, not MX or Terra... For MX and Terra or DS (which is who I believe fused with MX) to seperate again, if they can, Xehanort would have to first recover his memories...

DarkSoldier85

The only problem I have with this is that Roxas looks like Sora, so Ven and Sora would also have to be connected in some way.

Also, if MX combined with Terra, they would be separated when Xehanort became a Heartless (i think).

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Also, if MX combined with Terra, they would be separated when Xehanort became a Heartless (i think).

Well, when MX and Terra merged, they created a new being named Xehanort... The heartless and nobody belong to him, but still reflect MX and Terra...

MDK Phoshterxic

Website
www.myspace.com
Wow.

That is one long moth*r f*cking theory...

Umm... There's a few holes there, that I'm sure, with a little thinking you can cover up well, you seem smart, so I'm sure you'll be able to, work on it a little, and make it a little easier to read, like make on paragraph a sentence, rather than having brick-sized layers of paragraphs.

Um... yeah, seems legit, but as I said, there's some holes.

The Light

burn this:
in one scene where Saix was talking 2 sora,donald,goofy
Donald:"Hearts? You dont have hearts!"
Saix:"True, but we remember wat it was like to have to have a heart".
maybe Xemnas doesnt remember having a heart, but i just think thats cuz he was an asshole

he only says that to trick sora and donald plus u need more evidence i dont rember wat he said exact words but go to the yen sid scene when hes tellin sora bout the nobodies

Dawn at Dusk

Where the light stays in absolute darkness.
Well, it seems like several of theories in one setting, but I do agree with the semi-logic of these theories and it seems like it could be a definite possibility to quite a few things that we don't know about the KH universe, so thank you for the half-a-page long statement on your theories.( and seriously thanx )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back