• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX Terra Theroy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finrear

What if MX was going to take over Van's body, kinda like how Xahenort took over Riku's body, so MX could live forever but the only way he could do that woud be if Van accepted the darkness. But than Van became to strong so MX asked TAV to kill Van and then got Terra close to the darkness and took over his body then Terra's body somehow got turned in to a heartless and nobody and MX's "soul" was in the heartless and Terra's in the nobody.

Please Dont Flare​

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I liked the first part of your theory and I do believe it is possible. The second half, on the other hand, needs a little work. It is possible, I just kind of doubt.

AxelRikuRoxas

What if MX was going to take over Van's body, kinda like how Xahenort took over Riku's body, so MX could live forever but the only way he could do that woud be if Van accepted the darkness. But than Van became to strong so MX asked TAV to kill Van and then got Terra close to the darkness and took over his body then Terra's body somehow got turned in to a heartless and nobody and MX's "soul" was in the heartless and Terra's in the nobody.

Please Dont Flare​
i don't know about your whole theory. but that would explain MX being made so old. I do like the taking over the body. the other reason he would want vanitas if not wat u said, is for power and a lacky to do his jobs for him. (maybe a betrayal on vanitas' part should happen :p) not saying any of this is true. just going off finrear's theory

Dragonsblight

Please Dont Flare​

Well the only thing is that yes a piece of Ansem stuck with Riku a piece of his darkness was latched onto him but in no way could he control him after he was destroyed he had no influence on Riku after a certain point.Plus if that was the case he would still remember who he was wouldnt he if he was being controlled by someone else

Last edited:

00 Raiser Fan

The first part of your theory is plausible, but I hope it doesn't happen!!
Seriously if MX takes over Terra or anyone else's body am gonna feel so sad, what sin might the KH characters have committed that would make them deserve that..an old ugly creepy soul walking around in their body. :(
lol, sounds like princess zelda.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
What if MX was going to take over Van's body, kinda like how Xahenort took over Riku's body, so MX could live forever but the only way he could do that woud be if Van accepted the darkness.
Why take over his apprentice's body if he could have done so already.

But than Van became to strong so MX asked TAV to kill Van
Or said that to bait them.

and then got Terra close to the darkness and took over his body then Terra's body somehow got turned in to a heartless and nobody and MX's "soul" was in the heartless and Terra's in the nobody.
Heartless dont have souls.

Last edited:

JackabeePARAMORE

I would only agree with the last part of the theory because that would explain why Xemnas called Aqua's armor 'friend'. Other than that, I doubt it.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
its possible but i dont think he really wanted to take over van

Vanitas.

Based on what we see on the news of BBS, the trailers, the scene that appears at the end of the game, etc it seems unlikely MX would take over his own apprentice' body. For one thing, he is just as strong as his apprentice. Because he's old means he's weak? And wouldn't you think he would have done it by now? And he's most likely using Vanitas to Terra as 'bait'. Vanitas and MX seem like the same ol' partners, and "buddies" in the KH2FM Secret Ending. Something tells me they were both in on it.

Legendscarlet

Perhaps secret scene nomura talked is when Master Eraqus said you should never exist or something like that to Xehanort(maybe the he took control over Terra´s body or Vanitas body)

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back