• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX Stance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
..what the hell? i just noticed this.

when you fight master xehanort he has riku's fighting stance and vanitas' like fighting stance. a connection or just a normal fighting stance that somehow is just a coincidence?

Gram

Banned
Awards
well MX did train van, and terranort's heartless did posses riku, so yeah.

Auxia

Riku possess that fighting style while on DI before ever meeting Ansem SoD.

That aside, I think it's just a coincidence - there are only so many efficient ways to hold a sword.

Gram

Banned
Awards
no he doesnt that riku's figthing style isnt 1st seen til hollow bastion.
on DI he doesnt have a stance

Auxia

Yes, he does. You can fight him on two separate occasions on the beach of DI in KH1 before Sora gets to traverse town.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yes, he does. You can fight him on two separate occasions on the beach of DI in KH1 before Sora gets to traverse town.
on DI he doesnt hold like he does at hollow bastion XP
*sighs* im not going 2 spam a whole thread and make myself a jackass just cause somebody doesnt agree with me, like a sertain member coughfagrecough.

sir i shall agree 2 disagree, b noble and do the same XD

F

Fagren

Auxia is right.Riku had that stance in the beginning of KH1.Not to mention that wooden Soul Eater.Speaking of Wooden weapons, where the fuck is that wooden keyblade after BBS?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Ven-Dono
Lawlz I think Vanitas broke it, but I'm not sure.

Yeah, he did break it, but maybe Peter put it back into their treasure box? Either that, or they dumped it somewhere, which I hoped they didn't. I like that wooden Keyblade. Plus, Terra made it. And it had his name on it. That makes it even better.

F

Fagren

Yeah, he did break it, but maybe Peter put it back into their treasure box? Either that, or they dumped it somewhere, which I hoped they didn't. I like that wooden Keyblade. Plus, Terra made it. And it had his name on it. That makes it even better.

That was a bitch move Vanitas facepalm

Awards
on DI he doesnt hold like he does at hollow bastion XP
*sighs* im not going 2 spam a whole thread and make myself a jackass just cause somebody doesnt agree with me, like a sertain member coughfagrecough.

sir i shall agree 2 disagree, b noble and do the same XD

I just Youtubbed the fight. And you are correct. He does not have his traditional stance when fought on DI. Interesting....YouTube - KH1_LV2 Sora vs Riku (Destiny Islands) No Damage

Z

Zulkir

Looks like it's something generally adapted by darkness users.

And yeah it's not on DI, only after he uses darkness.

State

Awards
Sora fights holding his keyblade with two hands, while Riku fights with one or both. Maybe it depends on the weapon, such as if it's heavy or not.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
just a coincidence....he only does that when u begin the fight...if you watch more of the fight, you will see that he lowers it down to having it like Terra or Aqua does...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back