• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX not MX?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
So you've all heard the idea that MX is a replica of MTAV's master that got out of control and got away, and now MTAV wants it back, killed, whatever...so he sent his three apprentices to chase him down. Now here's where my idea comes in. Of course I will naturally make it complicated and probably a bit fanfic-ish, but bare with me.

MX is MTAV and the replica is who Terra, Aqua, and Ven think is their master.
Making DS the person who set up for the replica to replace the original possibly even creating it as well as the 'true' antagonist like most already are speculating.

It's far out there I know, but it makes sense even the replica trying to take out the original through the apprentices. The whole he made a mistake, I'm really good act. Why he knows so much about TAV already. How MX fights defensively. The only part that I can't work out is the whole he's evil bit. I suppose it could just be written off as DS and darkness taking it's toll. Or even that DS is a morpher. Talk about confusing...that may just be taking it too far even for me so just forget I mentioned it. Better yet that he may possess MX into doing evil deeds.

Basically what I want is for you to tell me I'm wrong. I do think though that this would make an excellent twist even more so than MTAV also being the evil one who created the replica.

Last edited:
C

Crossroads

I'm more inclined to believe that TAV's master is the real deal and that this MX is a replica. If he is. And DS is a whole being keyblade wielder just following orders for the moment.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'm more inclined to believe that TAV's master is the real deal and that this MX is a replica. If he is. And DS is a whole being keyblade wielder just following orders for the moment.
Way to state your opinion without saying why you think I'm wrong :/

C

Crossroads

Way to state your opinion without saying why you think I'm wrong :/

Well it's obvious Zeagal. TAV's master probably has blue eyes and MX has orange eyes. Totally not a replica.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well it's obvious Zeagal. TAV's master probably has blue eyes and MX has orange eyes. Totally not a replica.
The fact we haven't seen MTAV at all yet is what is making things like this possible. Who's to say he has blue eyes and even if he does Terra proves they can change.

C

Crossroads

The fact we haven't seen MTAV at all yet is what is making things like this possible. Who's to say he has blue eyes and even if he does Terra proves they can change.

Yeah but MX's eyes are always that color.

Pratiko

Awards
It doesn't make sense. Why? Because MTAV is a new character we haven't been introduced yet.

State

Awards
Your theory makes sense. The only supposed "loop hole" is the whole eye thing. Replicas can turn out wrong, for example, "Vexen's pathetic imitation of your Riku", possibly meaning that not all of the original was "inherited" into the artificial being.

C

Crossroads

Your theory makes sense. The only supposed "loop hole" is the whole eye thing. Replicas can turn out wrong, for example, "Vexen's pathetic imitation of your Riku", possibly meaning that not all of the original was "inherited" into the artificial being.

Well we know, if he is a replica he inherited the keyblade wielding powers.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
So you've all heard the idea that MX is a replica of MTAV's master that got out of control and got away, and now MTAV wants it back to he sent his three apprentices to chase him down.

I would say killed over wants back.

[COLOR="blue"]"Another" and "No Heart" have to disagree with you there.[/COLOR]

How MX fights defensively.

Or he enjoys "playing" with VAT and would rather draw out the pain and punishment inflicted upon them instead of just outright killing them. At least, that's what his wicked smile in the secret ending made me think.

Awards
Making DS the person who set up for the replica to replace the original possibly even creating it as well as the 'true' antagonist like most already are speculating.

The biggest problem with this is that, as I've said, part of the reason why I proposed the idea of Master Xehanort being a replica is his name. The anagram "Another" is in there. What's applicable in the name of one Xehanort is applicable in the name of another bearing the same name. There has to be someone who cuts off the pattern. In other words, the "original" Xehanort isn't actually named Xehanort.

Muse

you look atrocious
MTAV is going to be a WHOLE NEW person.. I think Nomura has stated that?

He said that MTAV is a person who hasn't been seen in a previous game before.

That hardly rules out him being a replica of MX. :/ Since MX didn't appear in a previous game as well.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
you could say it's still pretty questionable.
How are we to know TAV's master's intentions?
I assume the Master would catch on to a conflicted
Terra later on so perhaps something unexpected
will happen outside of Maleficent, MX, and DS.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
You know Zeagal, I thought of this idea before.:35: However, I thought this was to due something that occured in MX's Heart to make him have a split personality. Now that would make an epic plot twist.:cool:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The biggest problem with this is that, as I've said, part of the reason why I proposed the idea of Master Xehanort being a replica is his name. The anagram "Another" is in there. What's applicable in the name of one Xehanort is applicable in the name of another bearing the same name. There has to be someone who cuts off the pattern. In other words, the "original" Xehanort isn't actually named Xehanort.
Knowing this I still don't think it rules out MX actually being the original especially if DS is the one pulling the strings, and giving him the ironic title of master, but I agree it puts the whole idea on shaky ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back