• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX in Sunset Horizons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

There is a scene in the BBS Leaked Trailer, where MX is talking to someone, he says:

"Defeat the Darkness...correct my mistake!"

The point is, you never see who exactly he's talking to. Maybe he was talking to one of the Keyblade weilders who use Light. Maybe Mickey? We've heard with the new updates on how Terra might've been falling to Darkness...well MX also mentions about a man who is , "A monster infused with Darkness," which makes me believe even more that Terra is the one who is the bad one and not MX. Here's the trailer (Stop and watch this scene at 1:52-2:15):

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep TGS 2007 Trailer in ENGLISH

Your thoughts? Go ahead and flame as you must.

A

Audo

Mickey is hardly a man. Nor a monster. Nor would Disney ever allow that.
It's commonly believed he was referring to the DS.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This makes me think about how in that concept trailer we never saw, it mentioned "Xehanort's Avenger"

Maybe Nomura didn't scrap that and is talking about Terra correcting MX's mistake on the DS or some other character.

Just some food for thought.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Avenger is like another word for Rival.

Not according to Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary!

Etymology:
Middle English, from Anglo-French avenger, from a- (from Latin ad-) + venger to avenge — more at vengeance
Date:
14th century

1 : to take vengeance for or on behalf of
2 : to exact satisfaction for (a wrong) by punishing the wrongdoer
— aveng·er noun

But okay R-K.

Edit: Hm. So it also says that another word can be nemesis. Ok. I failed with that one.

Darn English language and your multiple meanings

T

tazztig

I think MX was talking to terra because, terra said he only uses his powers for his friends.^^*

M

Marluxia.light

I thought that too, but since his face was in he camera, we can't really tell.

logozgogo

i think master xehanort has somehow found a way to go to the past and he is tryin to stop terra from becoming xehanort and mx is ansem from the future. he wants to stop that because in kh2 ansem wished he hadn`t done those tests on xehanort (aka terra) who becomes a great evil and tries to capture kingdom hearts. then it is up to terra in the end to decide his conflict. but, in the end of the final mix ftrailer fight terra`s eyes turn yellow. indicating he is turning into xehanort

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Mickey's no monster infused with darkness.
He's a cuddly mouse.

And MX is undoubtedly evil.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well evil to an extent, we don't know his true evil objectives just yet.

(and no one say, "in the vid he froze ven, that's not evil?", that was a concept).

I'm starting to think it's DS who's the evil one, or Terra.

terra2.0

Yah either DS or Terra becomes Xehanort in my oppinion...I always thought in that scene he was talking to Terra to defeat DS but after DK7313 I think MX talked to Ven about Terra cause Aqua asked Ven if he lied to him I think...
I am SOOOOO confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back