• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX in KH2??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mannymuffman

i started playin KH2 today for no reason other than boredom an i thought i saw somethin. on the fifth day jus as its about to end, the computer said 97% restoration an then the memories began to flood in. well IDK if i saw it correctly or not cuz it was like a split second but i thought i saw MX or at least his bald head in place of ansem. i could be wrong but i thought it was him. explination plz!

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i dont think you saw this at all .. but if you can somehow manage to find a video on youtube of that section in the game and pause it where you claim to see it .. you can get your answer

Awards
No offense, but, and I figured this would be understood, we would have noticed a loooooooong time ago. Plus Nomura did not know how MX was supposed to look back then.

afrobutt

Silver Member
just watched on kh-vids, I see no parts where he suddenly turns bald. You're seeing things, that's all.

i started playin KH2 today for no reason other than boredom an i thought i saw somethin. on the fifth day jus as its about to end, the computer said 97% restoration an then the memories began to flood in.

You know, you actually got me pondering about this, but half way through of trying to decide what to write, you posted up the video.

Uber lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back