• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX Homeland/ Yensid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Omgosh i was reading Mx report number 10 and hes from destiny islands o_O, what are your thoughts on this???

oh just beat ven's story going on to terras

----edited-----
Omg now i find out Yensid used to be a keyblade master as well o_O!! dang suprises at every turn

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
Re: MX Homeland

ehh....i thought it was kind of stupid to do that....now seems like destiny islands is keyblade apprentice recrituitement hotspot

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

ehh....i thought it was kind of stupid to do that....now seems like destiny islands is keyblade apprentice recrituitement hotspot

Because 3 out of thousands of wielders originated there?

Allister Rose

French Lover

Because 3 out of thousands of wielders originated there?
you're over simplifying it aren't you???? one, keyblade wars doesn't count. there's 4 keyblade wielders out of 4 that originated there. 3 being from land of departure and one unknown.

although kairi is originally from radiant gardens, she lost her memories and now living in destiny islands i see her more in the category of destiny island.

i don't think it's a good touch. i think they should've left that a mystery. i would've preferred land of departure.

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
yea i just changed the title i didnt want to make another topic for a little news

Allister Rose

French Lover
yen sid was obvious from kh2...either way, it seems like the second post is more of a shout-out than a new topic

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
what i mean is, yea i know he was mickeys master but i didnt know he used a keyblade, thats just woah for me, i can only imagin what his keyblade looked like

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Maybe he and riku are related.....oh wait...no such thing as family in KH.......but the HAIR!!!!! anyways...did anyone else see the evil face in the back you of Young MX's hair?

And the fact that Yen Sid is a KB master is cool....I would love to see him in Keyblade Action!

Allister Rose

French Lover
he "was" a keyblade master. he's retired.

MX and riku related? no.....it's like saying luxord and ansem the wise are related which i prefer better than riku-MX.

Last edited:

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
he "was" a keyblade master. he's retired.

MX and riku related? no.....it's like saying luxord and ansem the wise re related which i prefer better than riku-MX.

Yeah i meant was....................since it was stressed in the game SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. Yeah i know they aren't related. It was just a thought....

A

Artorius Rex

Allister please use better grammar, it's rather hard to understand you.

And MX originating from DI? I thought that was cool.

Allister Rose

French Lover
just a few typos here and there. i doubt you're having such a hard time reading. but i'll edit it.

Absolute

From the intro of KHI, I thought it was referring that Sora was never born on DI and instead landed there from somewhere else (scene with him falling and the meteors).

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Actually this doesn't surprise me at all. It's a usual theme in stories for the main villian and hero to have so similarities. So Master Xehanort and Sora both coming from Destiny Islands is actually something I would have expected.

Actually if you look at MX and Sora, they have a long list of similarities.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Actually this doesn't surprise me at all. It's a usual theme in stories for the main villian and hero to have so similarities. So Master Xehanort and Sora both coming from Destiny Islands is actually something I would have expected.

Actually if you look at MX and Sora, they have a long list of similarities.

Uh, I think Nomura was more trying to show the connections/similarities between MX and Riku. Not MX and Sora.

*_Riku_*

Seems like everyone is coming from Destiny Islands. (Not to be token seriously)

But like Ven is from Destiny Islands, Riku, Sora, Kairi is actually form Radiant Guardians but she falls under the catagory, and now MX....

Its tiresome i must say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back