• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX good or bad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Is MX really evil I know we see him fight TAV but I can't shape the feeling he may be trying to stop something really horrible from happening.

It seems awfully suspicious that he would just leave all a sudden and go evil.

Your thoughts?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We can't really tell at this point, not totally anyway. He's a bit of an ambiguous character, but his actions certainly seem to reflect some evil. But like Xemnas, he probably feels he's doing something good.

Awards
He seems just as evil as Ansem (not ATW) to me. With the whole "Accept the darkness thing". Plus he has a evil goatee beard.

Arieru

personally i dont think he's evil. the secret ending made him look evil but now that we have more info on him now, to me he doesnt look as bad.

i dont think he's that evil, but we're gonna havta wait and see :)

Lamentation

Ever looked at this guy...? No just kidding xD
I don't really know if he's evil or not. He can be searching for power, or just as you say: trying to stop something really horrible from happening.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Hmm... He seems like a person who's been swayed by power, or just always was known for his different views. From the looks of things, Eraqus and him were either friends or acquantances. I think the idea going here is each master has their own style of wielding. MX seems to be one delving into the dark side of the keyblade, his apprentice following suit. Eraqus seems like an old traditional style of wielding with VAT following his footsteps.

Eh, just my thoughts. And 'evil' isn't the best word for this. It's more like he's motioning for a new age and causing disruptions along the way.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Can't be sure, you never know till you play.

But it could be as already said, he believes what he is doing is right. Or, maybe he is trying to do something good, but in a wrong way.

Or he could be a manipulative man and just confusing the main characters. Who knows :D

State

Awards
anything with has to do with the name "Xenanort" is evil to me
atw had a connection with xehanort, yet, he wanted to stop his "empire of ignorance", that doesn't sound like the evil that would support such a world.
but then again he has did nothing bad from what i read in the magazine scan but just have to wait and see.....
yep, though one would assume that something happened between him, vanitas and tav, to start a fight against them.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
hard to say, at this point anything can happen.
in one scene we see him asking someone to fix his mistakes which looks like his good but in some others he looks evil so who know >.<

jphantom

Yes Master Xeanhort looks pretty evil to me, but knowing Square Enix they're probably making him seem evil when he's really a good guy in the story. But who knows, that's just my thinking.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I made a thread about this a couple of weeks ago. But anyway, we really dont know at this point. He could be a false antaginist, and totslly twist the plot!

State

Awards
I made a thread about this a couple of weeks ago. But anyway, we really dont know at this point. He could be a false antaginist, and totslly twist the plot!
plot twists and cliffhangers are a GO!

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
Hmmm.... define "evil" :)

I kind of see him as Erauqs' Riku that was never saved from the darkness. A rivalry between two strong hearts and one gets tempted to the darkness. One taste of the amazing power and he wanted more, realizing all he could do with it. Maybe at some point the darkness becomes too overwhelming and he needs to go off and fight it. Do we know what form Vanitas was at the castle? Maybe he changed because of what his master was going through. If you have read RoxSoxKH's theory, instead of getting all MX's darkness, maybe he sort of 'puked' some really bad darkness on his apprentice (the only anaogy I could think of) and DS was created. Maybe it was special because it was MX's 'darkness puke' instead of just darkness. Basically the idea was DS got some of MX's darkness from his struggle with himself. Back to the sora/riku, erauqs/xehanort relationship- would that mean Sora was a better friend than Master Erauqs was? Sora saved his friend from darkness, while the master didn't. Because 'Riku has something nobody could ever copy- having Sora as a friend'. Maybe Sora really is special.:31: :lol:

ansemx18

Xehanort strikes me as the guy who wasn't really evil at first, but learned about the truths and darkness in the world and became "enlightened" or whatever and is going to use darkness to further his own plans and gains, in turn making him evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back