• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX + DS = Xehanort Identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
DS is also MX apprentice.

And? DS is an apprentice. MX is a master. Master>>>Apprentice.

The man is old. But i see your point.

The man is also easily the strongest character in the KH universe.

I only see Terra + MX = Xehanort theory alive because of terra's appearance.

Looking extremely similar as evidence far outweighs something that could happen as evidence.

Crazy i know.

More like impossible...

True
He still didnt have any memories of wielding the keyblade but he wield although the awakening had a part in it.

Not a real keyblade.

So your saying any heart that retains its sense of self can do this.

Possibly...
The reason XH was able to take over Riku was because Riku's heart was really weak at that time and XH was really strong.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
say KBL's theory is good
You had me right here. It was an attempt but MX is of course involved with xehanort.

Thank ya thank ya.

The body doesn't affect your appearance. :/ It is your appearance. How can it affect your appearance if it is your appearance?
A heart can have an appearance without a body. Such as a nobody they most of the time look like their somebody and their just the body and soul.
The only thing confirmed to change one's appearance is the heart, in which case, should DS have possessed MX, it would have turned MX into DS entirely. They wouldn't combine their appearances. It would be MX turning into DS.
So even though sora's heart was still inside his body why didnt kairis heart affect his appearance.

And? DS is an apprentice. MX is a master. Master>>>Apprentice.
Key word: apprentice. DS is still weaker than MX if he's still considered an apprentice. If he's still learning from MX, then he is weaker. Actually, MX staying in one spot the entire time and DS running around all over the battlefield shows the difference in their strengths, imo. It shows that MX is so powerful, he doesn't even have to move from this one spot at all.
Ya he is stronger but MX isnt around anymore. Im sure becoming a new identity would stop him in someway.
Looking extremely similar as evidence far outweighs something that could happen as evidence.
Being nearly identical to that of Xehanort's. :/ That's a lot more to go on than DS being an apprentice as a connection.
Okay.

How? Where on earth did Terra get this special ability to wipe memories from?Last time I checked, Terra wasn't secretly a little blonde girl with a sketchpad.
I mean something like amnesia.(I think i spelled it right.)

Not a real keyblade.
Roxas was wielding a data Keyblade until he had his Awakening and the real Keyblade showed up.
What i was getting at even after the awakening he still didnt fully understand what it was.

Muse

you look atrocious
A heart can have an appearance without a body. Such as a nobody they most of the time look like their somebody and their just the body and soul.

Reread what I said. The body is the appearance, isn't it? That's what you look like no matter what? But also, if something should happen to your heart, that would affect your appearance.

So even though sora's heart was still inside his body why didnt kairis heart affect his appearance.

Kinda answered that yourself. Sora still had his heart in his body while Kairi's heart was there. No reason for her heart to have changed his appearance unless it possessed him, like XH did to Riku.

That being said, didn't Riku's appearance change to XH after XH kicked his heart out of his body? I'm not too entirely sure on this part.

Ya he is stronger but MX isnt around anymore. Im sure becoming a new identity would stop him in someway.

Where's your proof that he isn't?

I mean something like amnesia.(I think i spelled it right.)

If that were the case, then wouldn't amnesia be something you inflict upon yourself? Unless Terra took his Keyblade and repeatedly beat MX/DS upside the head with it until he could see stars, I doubt that Terra gave him 'amnesia'.

What i was getting at even after the awakening he still didnt fully understand what it was.

Yeah, because he didn't know what it was. It just showed up out of nowhere. Roxas had none of his memories. But he had his awakening again. That fight with the giant Nobody on top of those stained glass floors with the PoH on them? That was his awakening. Even if he had one, he still didn't know what that meant.

After all, look at Sora. He didn't even know what the hell a Keyblade was until he met Leon and Yuffie, long after he had had his awakening. Awakening =/= Full knowledge of the Keyblade.

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
Lolz. I just love how everyone is so eager to rape theories! =] Anyways the theory's a little off and I agree with what everyone said like is DS took over MX's body his appearance wouldn't be Xehanorts, just a bigger DS.

Muse

you look atrocious
Lolz. I just love how everyone is so eager to rape theories! =] Anyways the theory's a little off and I agree with what everyone said like is DS took over MX's body his appearance wouldn't be Xehanorts, just a bigger DS.

No, it wouldn't be a bigger DS. It would be DS period. Everything would change- the height, the age, the body shape- so that it matches DS.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I dont know about this. If the biggest problem with the theory is that DS is around a head too small then i dont think that would stop Nomura making it possible. height ,to me, doesnt sound like a nail in the coffin reason why this cant happen.

Im probably wrong but i still think if nomura was planning to do this he wouldnt have to try very hard to make it so. You could argue that in the bbs video DS shouldve been made taller but we cant really see anyone to compare sizes with. for all we know they are around the same height. We havnt seen a picture of DS and Xehanort together have we?

Muse

you look atrocious
DS is around the same height as Ven. Ven's around the same height as Sora, if not a little taller. So, in that cutscene with Xehanort entering AtW's office with Mickey there, does it really seem as though he's as tall as Sora is?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I dont know about this. If the biggest problem with the theory is that DS is around a head too small then i dont think that would stop Nomura making it possible. height ,to me, doesnt sound like a nail in the coffin reason why this cant happen.
Thats why im saying MX + DS = Xehanort.

Im probably wrong but i still think if nomura was planning to do this he wouldnt have to try very hard to make it so. You could argue that in the bbs video DS shouldve been made taller but we cant really see anyone to compare sizes with. for all we know they are around the same height. We havnt seen a picture of DS and Xehanort together have we?
You can compare his height to ven. But in the KH 2 FM concept video when DS comes out of MX you can see his height compared to MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back