• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mx DS, Riku Ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blight

You know how Ansem was able to project himself outside of riku and was physical since he eventually fought him. MX and DS....same thing.

There's a huge chance that i'm wrong because caslte obivion might have something to do with it but to my knowledge castle oblivion has no powers. This has just been floating in my head for a while. take it or flame I dont really care.

Anagram

Banned
I don't think castle oblivion had anything to do with it.
And I think DS is the darkness that MX said has consumed him.
Which is like what your saying.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Well, No I don't think that castle Oblivion has anything to do with it,
But if what your saying is that MX posessing DS is similar to Riku and Ansem's story you are probably right, this was actually brought across a while ago actually, and it seems to make sense as a link between the two occurances, however I suppose we cannot be sure yet,

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, No I don't think that castle Oblivion has anything to do with it,
But if what your saying is that MX posessing DS is similar to Riku and Ansem's story you are probably right, this was actually brought across a while ago actually, and it seems to make sense as a link between the two occurances, however I suppose we cannot be sure yet,

Kind of a clichè-y thing to happen, but yes, an Evil Master and an apprentice who gets involved in his plans would indeed fit into the Riku - "Ansem" scenario.

Maybe DS pocesses MX.
(character rule)

Not really, in the secret ending, Master Xehanort was more of the type who stayed back and let his "minion" fight for him. He seemed more like he was letting the DS do the job for him.

And besides, the DS charged at VAT before Master Xehanort even had commanded him to do so, which sort of shows his loyality towards his master and his plan.

I don't think someone who acted like that would have actually been in control of the other one. He seemed too loyal to MX, almost like his guardian.

Blight

I don't think castle oblivion had anything to do with it.
And I think DS is the darkness that MX said has consumed him.
Which is like what your saying.

Ya I did really play atteneion to Riku half of CoM.
And I dont think DS took over MX.
It's probably the person with the strongest heart is the one in control.

Blight

Yay, I did a good thing. that also might explain why rikus suit kinda looks like DS's.

Anagram

Banned
Kind of a clichè-y thing to happen, but yes, an Evil Master and an apprentice who gets involved in his plans would indeed fit into the Riku - "Ansem" scenario.

Not really, in the secret ending, Master Xehanort was more of the type who stayed back and let his "minion" fight for him. He seemed more like he was letting the DS do the job for him.

And besides, the DS charged at VAT before Master Xehanort even had commanded him to do so, which sort of shows his loyality towards his master and his plan.

I don't think someone who acted like that would have actually been in control of the other one. He seemed too loyal to MX, almost like his guardian.

Point taken.

Guardian....
Wasn't Xehanort's heartless the heartless guardian?

Last edited:

Herumaru

Point taken.

Guardian....
Wasn't Xehanort's heartless the heartless guardian?

Guardian....as in the heartless that floated behind him in all the Xehanort(Ansem) fights.Yeah,I'm going with D.S not being controlled by MX...Also,this is a sub-theory.. but in the picture in which Ven is standing on the shore of Destiny ISlands(?) A person in the shadow somewhat resembled riku's haristyle and posture.I could suspect that was D.S(Riku). But I digress...

UrbanQuattrus

Xehanort's heartless didn't project himself outside of Riku's body... he possessed Riku's body, and used it as a frame to reappear in his own image, that's all.

KCDjedi

Guardian....as in the heartless that floated behind him in all the Xehanort(Ansem) fights.Yeah,I'm going with D.S not being controlled by MX...Also,this is a sub-theory.. but in the picture in which Ven is standing on the shore of Destiny ISlands(?) A person in the shadow somewhat resembled riku's haristyle and posture.I could suspect that was D.S(Riku). But I digress...

I agree that the hair is very similar.... but what do you call this.
screen01.jpg

Looks like a boob shadow to me.

DarkSoldier85

I'm pretty sure the DS is MX's apprentice.

I think the only reason Xehanort's Heartless possessed Riku was because he didn't have a physical form.

And Riku is NOT the DS. He would be around 5 years old at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back