• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX Confusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brodyblackout

Okay so i hate to say it but im having some confusion. Today me and my fellow kh fan friend were discussing kh when we realized if ansem is xehanort's (spelling srry) heartless and xemnas his nobody then how is xehanort so old? Bbs is ten years b4 kh and hes already an old man, when xemnas and ansem are still so young. Im thinking wer just forgetting something, but itd help if someone could clarify. Thnks.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
There are two Xehanhorts'
Master Xehanort
MasterXehanort-artwork.jpg

and Xehanort
110px-Xehanort-AnsemDesciple_CG.jpg

Xehanort is the one who spawned Xemnes and Ansem The Seeker of Darkness.
They maybe the same person or not. Right now it's hard to say.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Okay so i hate to say it but im having some confusion. Today me and my fellow kh fan friend were discussing kh when we realized if ansem is xehanort's (spelling srry) heartless and xemnas his nobody then how is xehanort so old? Bbs is ten years b4 kh and hes already an old man, when xemnas and ansem are still so young. Im thinking wer just forgetting something, but itd help if someone could clarify. Thnks.
Master Xehanort and Apprentice Xehanort may not be same person.
EDIT: damn :c

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Two different people that're related.

MX is different then the Xehy we know. the Apprentice basically had no memories while the Master seems to know everything that's going on. Also, there's the timeline.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

MP Hastega

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but has anyone noticed that both Master Xehanort and Younger Xehanort have pointed ears? You can see this clearly in the picture of MX above and also in the portrait of Xehanort found in Ansem's Study under Hollow Bastion. This could just be some reaction to contact with the darkness, but we also know the only people without memories so far have been replicas. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back